Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Breaking News!!! USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Re - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Re (2998 Views)

Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing / USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Buhari. / Breaking!! American Consultant Says Buhari's Result Is Fake!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Re by fleet7(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2015
ba7man:
Dem dey steal oil for Niger Delta like no man's biz, Boko Haram dey expand territory, oil prices are falling, Nigerian's economy's on the brink.................................... and the most important issue to these peeps is Buhari's certificate??

Stup1d1ty in high places.

Another dumb idiot who is talking of boko haram and oil price here what is at stake is buhari waec result so please stop begging the question
Re: Breaking News!!! USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Re by ej77: 9:32am On Jan 29, 2015
Just check d name in d result they are not thesame to what he bear today. For example mondy and monday are they thesame?
Re: Breaking News!!! USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Re by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Craze they worry them, my name was written differently in my primary and secondary school certificate, and almost land me in trouble during my first year in the university.

fast forward to present day, I have some hausa client that will spell the Name as Mohammed and later to see Muhhammad on the int'l passport.
Re: Breaking News!!! USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Re by leke12(m): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
kay1one:

Henry Omoregie! Iti!
just as I have predicted is either an igbo or south south man. Mtcheww!
Re: Breaking News!!! USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Re by SonOfEl(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
teufelein:

now you see why white people no matter how low they're in their community still call dark people monkeys. unthinking animals.

yes you are right, its because of your type. Oshi...
Re: Breaking News!!! USA Based Consultant Says Result Released Does Not Belong To Re by jamace(m): 8:15am On Feb 07, 2015
Hmm. Buhari certificate is fake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Race For Ibo Presidency -president Rochas Of APC Or President Peter Obi Of PDP / President Buhari May Order Arrest Of Akpabio, Susuwan, Orji And Others / Video Of Gen Buhari Referring To Germany As West Germany And Merkel As Mitchell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.