Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This (1821 Views)

Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Photo:Gen.Obasanjo & Lt.Gen.T.Y. Danjuma With His Wife In Calabar On 14 May 1978 / See People Rocking Febuhari T-shirt - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by joa2013: 5:29am On Jan 29, 2015
If Today is FeBuhari 14, The votes are likely going to be like this: GMB will win Big in 17states and FCT, win marginally in 5 states and get nothing less than 30% in 6 other states while GEJ will win big in 8 states, get marginal lead in 6 states.
State by State analysis will look like this:

For GMB
Adamawa-Big
Bauchi-Big
Borno-Big
Gombe-Big
Jigawa-Big
Kaduna-Big
Kano-Big
Katsina-Big
Kebbi-Big
Kwara-Big
Lagos-Big
Nasarawa-Big
Niger-Big
Osun-Big
Sokoto-Big
Yobe-Big
Zamfara-Big
FCT-Big
Kogi-Marginal
Oyo-Marginal
Edo-Marginal
Ogun-Marginal
Ondo-Marginal
GMB will receive good results, not less than 40% in Benue, Ekiti, Plateau, Rivers and Taraba States while in Imo State, GMB will secure at least 30%.

FOR GEJ
Abia-Big
Akwa Ibom-Big
Anambra-Big
Bayelsa-Big
Cross River-Big
Delta-Big
Ebonyi-Big
Enugu-Big
Benue-Marginal
Ekiti-Marginal
Imo-Marginal
Plateau-Marginal
Rivers-Marginal
Taraba-Marginal
GEJ will put up a fairly good showing by scoring not less than 30% in states like Ondo, Lagos, Edo, Ogun and Kogi States.

SUMMARY
GMB-22 STATES + FCT
GEJ-14 STATES

I don't see any drastic changes taking place to change this pattern before FeBuhari 14 even though many PDP goons often chorus 1+1 in politics may not be 2 while boasting about the power of rigging, it should be noted that rigging is not limited to PDP only, one can only rig where he is popular according to former governor Alao-Akala of Oyo State.
Head or tail, I see GMB winning the FeBuhari 14 election. Cheers!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by Ewizard(m): 5:55am On Jan 29, 2015
day dreamer...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by lilbabyak(m): 5:57am On Jan 29, 2015
This year yawa don gas for pdp. APC all the way my brothers

11 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by fitzmayowa: 5:59am On Jan 29, 2015
This is the kind of stuff that cause violence, declaring a result before the actual election...

If the result you stated goes south some peeps will start shouting rigging and the violence will start...GMB and GEJ have 50% chance to win in the 36 states of nigeria...

And not this day dreaming result you posted...

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by 9jii(m): 6:06am On Jan 29, 2015
BEING PDPian is THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO a NIGERIAN in 2015,as its their season of failure.

join progressives for a chance

9 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by Burger01(m): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari is a blessed man. He who God has blessed no man can curse.

Buhari carry go joor!

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by joa2013: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:
This is the kind of stuff that cause violence, declaring a result before the actual election...

If the result you stated goes south some peeps will start shouting rigging and the violence will start...GMB and GEJ have 50% chance to win in the 36 states of nigeria...

And not this day dreaming result you posted...
Is this result? Big, marginal or 40% etc to you is actual result abi? Pack well joor. Instead of you to write your own you are here displaying bitterness, eschew bitterness bro, its not good for your health. I would have agreed with your day dreaming theory if I say GMB will win big in Bayelsa or Akwa Ibom, and for you to claim that GEJ has 50% chance of winning in Sokoto, Katsina, Zamfara or Kano is the greatest height of illusion, OK! Refrain from your illusory adventure before you land your self in big psychological problem come FeBuhari 15 or 16 when results would have been announced, cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by fitzmayowa: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2015
joa2013:
Is this result? Big, marginal or 40% etc to you is actual result abi? Pack well joor. Instead of you to write your own you are here displaying bitterness, eschew bitterness bro, its not good for your health. I would have agreed with your day dreaming theory if I say GMB will win big in Bayelsa or Akwa Ibom, and for you to claim that GEJ has 50% chance of winning in Sokoto, Katsina, Zamfara or Kano is the greatest height of illusion, OK! Refrain from your illusory adventure before you land your self in big psychological problem come FeBuhari 15 or 16 when results would have been announced, cheers!

Let the body tasked with elections announce the result after the election and stop posting your day dreaming election results, that's what am trying to point out to you...

The crappy stuff you post up there remains a figment of your imagination...

GEJ and GMB have 50% chance of winning or losing the election and that's a fact you should work with and not some day dreaming result posted...#shikena
Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by Nickymezor(f): 7:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Yeah Buhari all d way...

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by King939: 7:34am On Jan 29, 2015
lol
Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Let the body tasked with elections announce the result after the election and stop posting your day dreaming election results, that's what am trying to point out to you...

GEJ and GMB have 50% chance of winning or losing the election and that's a fact you should work with and not some day dreaming result posted...#shikena

guy leave the op and post your assertion or just dey your lane..its just speculation and thee is no law against it,you may or may not agree with t,I even hve some slght concerns about it,but I won't come online here nd badmouth it..he did his research and I will do mine..I don't know why it is paining you

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by Bifwoli: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2015
9jii:
BEING PDPian is THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN TO a NIGERIAN in 2015,as its their season of failure.

join progressives for a chance

Haha,don't make me laugh...very oxymoronic.

Being progressive is joining APC which will likely take most of the backward states?
Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by mamajohn(f): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:

The last time I checked, there wasn't any law prohibiting speculation of how an election result may go. I studied abroad and I know that speculation of election result is done all over the advanced world. So Bros, leave the op to his speculations since he didn't offend you in any way. If his speculations are against your preferred candidate, why not do your own and tell us that GEJ will win in Sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Lagos etc, OK. Of you aren't doing this, leave the op alone and face your own business, nevertheless, I am in perfect agreement with joa2013, GMB all the way, good day.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by mamajohn(f): 7:57am On Jan 29, 2015
fitzmayowa:

e be like say the thing dey pain you abi? GEJ is a goner sir!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by fitzmayowa: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2015
mamajohn:
e be like say the thing dey pain you abi? GEJ is a goner sir!

This is the issue I have with most of the e - warriors we have, the same speculation that would stare up violence when what you posted doesn't happen the way you said,

Please go through my post read it all over again maybe you will understand this time around...#nuffsaid
Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by thaoriginator: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2015
mamajohn:
The last time I checked, there wasn't any law prohibiting speculation of how an election result may go. I studied abroad and I know that speculation of election result is done all over the advanced world. So Bros, leave the op to his speculations since he didn't offend you in any way. If his speculations are against your preferred candidate, why not do your own and tell us that GEJ will win in Sokoto, Katsina, Kano, Lagos etc, OK. Of you aren't doing this, leave the op alone and face your own business, nevertheless, I am in perfect agreement with joa2013, GMB all the way, good day.
mamajohn na so... Leave dem, dem go hear wehn! grin
Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by sokarievans: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2015
Boko Haram was invented by Arewas to disturb the Good Luck administration but today it has backfired, so sad that all this is happening to our innocent Nigerians in the northern. The same man who polluted the heart of the youth in the North as now turn back to call them names "Riff rat" God will judge those that are involve in this unlawful act. The Good God of Mr President that brings good luck to Nigerians will fight all our battles and bring peace to the people in the North. My fellow Nigerian in the North please don't allow our bad leaders from that area to put into tribalism and racist. May God Bless the people of the North... God bless Mr. president..... God bless Nigerians. #GEJNaija

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by mamajohn(f): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2015
sokarievans:
Boko Haram was invented by Arewas to disturb the Good Luck administration but today it has backfired, so sad that all this is happening to our innocent Nigerians in the northern. The same man who polluted the heart of the youth in the North as now turn back to call them names "Riff rat" God will judge those that are involve in this unlawful act. The Good God of Mr President that brings good luck to Nigerians will fight all our battles and bring peace to the people in the North. My fellow Nigerian in the North please don't allow our bad leaders from that area to put into tribalism and racist. May God Bless the people of the North... God bless Mr. president..... God bless Nigerians. #GEJNaija
Balderdash! Rubbish!! Inanities!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by AmucheJane(f): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2015
Till then
Re: Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This by joa2013: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2015
These forecast came to pass

(1) (Reply)

THE HIDDEN TRUTH ON FIGHT AGAINST BOKO HARAM / Ngige Masquerade APC Chieftain Lookalike Pictures / The Hausa-fulani May Not Exist In The Next 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.