Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo (36837 Views)

Vanguard Newspaper Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners' Chapel / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by mceze(m): 1:08am On Jan 30, 2015
BabaO2:

who uploaded the doctored video?, your worshipers at the 3rd service defended the prayer point as "gate of hell against enemy of the nation" and you are here telling us "gate or hell or oppose" was never mentioned in the prayer point. Know as a real christian whoever lies will go to hell fire.
Thank you my brother...Altered and doctored video.Who do they think they can deceive...OYEDEPO is nothing but fake
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by toyecoach(m): 1:31am On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
The NAtion first tweeted that ridiculous tweet about Daddy Oyedepo, God will punish the paper and its owner

I doubt if you are a Christian ? Even the church has not curse the source but here you are
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by billyG(m): 8:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Ma Q/S iz who gave him d key 2 d Gate of Hellis he a servant of d keeper.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by cypriannwadukwe: 11:07am On Jan 30, 2015
the Bishop did what the Bible commands, if u don't agree with his prayer, go read ur bible.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by chiogoezubem(f): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
I wasn't in that service but I know daddy will never make such comment rather APC and their cohorts are trying to tarnish his name.

I pity them then, because it will be of no effect neither to the Bishop, nor to his congregation.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Proximo73: 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bishop oyedepo first dey misbehave before, that's why i wasn't surprise when that statement was acredited to him.
tell him to stop misbehaving
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Boss13: 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
The mistake this man made is to dance with politicians. He stands a risk if the opposition wins.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by babaireti(m): 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
The Bishop turn Politicians has both original and duplicate keys to HELL for all those that crticise him and refuse to support his benefactor Presidoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,karee baba to sure,to jasi
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by eddy4lyf: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
All I know is that there's no smoke without fire!.
Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2015
portrait Painting of Special Memories and special people in the life of Bishop David Oyedepo.
The portrait painting of Bishop Oyedepo was commissioned by softcom Company. It was delivered to Bishop Oyedepo On 17th of October 2015. The feedback was awesome when Bishop saw it.

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by ayodejiayeola(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2015
Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji Abiodun (Awizzy)
Mobile No: +2347039409847. +2348052272655.
Email: info@awizzy.net

Re: Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 13, 2015
msmon:
I couldn't believe when I read it on paper initially and I'm now totally convinced such comments didn't come from Bishop Oyedepo, it was cooked up for the purpose of political propaganda.

I trust Bishop.

#A muslim's comment!
give this guy a medal. he knws right from wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donates ₦‎100M To Jaga Testimony For Support / Bishop David Oyedepo Wins With Canaan City Estate - Thisday / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.