Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT (987 Views)

Twitter War Between FFK And Jimoh Ibrahim Continues / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa / 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT by mrofficial(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2015

QUESTION: General, are you not going to respond/reeact to the latest documentary against your person by the PDP, AIT and NTA?

BUHARI: "What again am I still going to say? I have been moved to tears reading and seeing how young Nigerians who are even less than 30 years are picking holes and fallacies from the official lies told about me, about Tunde, about Atiku, Soyinka, my ex-late wife, my wife my late children and the good history of Nigeria.

Young people have corrected the lies being told by elderly men who were eyewitnesses and ought to know better but decided to tell blatant lies so as to prevent us from rescuing Nigeria.

But like I said, my joy is full today knowing that our young people in this country are better historians and have refused to be manipulated. I will not say anything now because the nation is not confused and I don't want or intend to break the Abuja Peace Accord.

My word is my bond."

#SAIBUHARI

6 Likes

Re: Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 29, 2015
Mtcheeeew

SaiGEJ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT by Mogidi: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2015
BUHARI: "What again am I still going to say? I have been moved to tears reading and [size=15pt]seeing how young Nigerians[/size] who are even less than 30 years are picking holes and fallacies from the official lies told about me, about Tunde, about Atiku, Soyinka, my ex-late wife, my wife my late children and the good history of Nigeria.

Those Nigerians maybe too young or too lazy to see you for what you really are. Here's a cut out from 1985.

Buhari is an unrepentant Muslim extremist.

1 Like

Re: Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT by podosci(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Those Nigerians maybe too young or too lazy to see you for what you really are. Here's a cut out from 1985.

Buhari is an unrepentant Muslim extremist.
am puzzled by your assertion but did you actually read the story or you just focused on the Heading?
This is more evidence that Majority of Nigerians are ignorant fools,
Kuwaitian Dinar is valued higher than the dollar, infact its the worlds most valued currency,,,,,,i think you are also free to call me an extremist for lauding there economic policy or system.
FOOl

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT by stebell(m): 8:19am On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari, we the youth kno better. yu are an extremist and ur only mission is Revenge.
Yu hav nothing to offer this great nation Naija. So go n rest.

With GEJ, it's forward ever.
Re: Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT by Mogidi: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2015
podosci:

am puzzled by your assertion but did you actually read the story or you just focused on the Heading?
This is more evidence that Majority of Nigerians are ignorant fools,
Kuwaitian Dinar is valued higher than the dollar, infact its the worlds most valued currency,,,,,,i think you are also free to call me an extremist for lauding there economic policy or system.
FOOl

Kuwaitian Dinar is valued higher than the dollar because Kuwait is a hub of economic activities or what? What do they manufacture in Kuwait as compared to America? You have at best a childish view of what drives an economy and its futile debating a kid.
Re: Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT by joseph1832(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2015
Very mature comment. GMB should know the PDP don't intend to play fair he and his party should also showcase a documentary about GEJ and the PDP. Let's see who will be standing at the end.

We shouldn't forget that all ills done by GEJ and the PDP are still fresh in our memories.

2 Likes

Re: Hear GMB On The FFK And Disciples Of Nollywood Movie On AIT by podosci(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Kuwaitian Dinar is valued higher than the dollar because Kuwait is a hub of economic activities or what? What do they manufacture in Kuwait as compared to America? You have at best a childish view of what drives an economy and its futile debating a kid.
The Kuwaitians once depended solely on Oil for there revenue but through smart moves they have tried to diversified their Economy to include several keys sectors, The kuwaitians generate close to $113billion but have an expenditure of just $60billion.....
And besides in terms of manufacture and economics you look towards China with a nominal GDP of $16.7trn making it the worlds largest economy but second largest on GDP by PPP ( $10.2trn)......
we can learn from kuwait economic policy on how best to manage our resourses
If i laud chinas economic policies and growth does that make me a communist?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cautious Festivity Over Rumored Death Of Top Boko Haram Commander (pic) / Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Buhari Can Be A Kiss Of Death - Ezeife / Osinbajo Neglected His Father, Mother And Family Members (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.