Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. (1367 Views)

Dino Melaye: Disclaimer Mail From London School Of Economics (Pics) / London School Of Economics Debunks Dino Melaye's Degree Claim / Attention Moderators: Who Deleted My Comment On Jonathan's Shopping Spree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by celeron40(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2015
Its no news that Mr Osewa, who owns Nairaland, is staunchly Anti-APC..what is more troubling, is the nature of threads hitting the frontpage of this forum which clearly show a covert campaign for the incumbent administration as against the opposition's aspirant General Muhammadu Buhari. I find it repulsive that a forum which has so many diverse opinions and ideologies among its members has chosen to inflate the interest of a few for probable political favours.
Today, a thread hit the frontpage of Nairaland in which General Buhari as accused of praising "Islamic Economics"...the termss used is an insult to every muslim on this site who has had to endure being outcasts due to the terrorist acts of some illiterate militias in the Northern part of the country..It also shows that NL moderators are not very educated hence the ridiculous ignorance..what is termed "Islamic Banking", is simply "ZERO INTEREST BANKING"..which means that loans will be given for free..The OP of the thread, called GMB a fanatic, for supporting Islamic Banking..Is that not sick? Also, the mods rushed to put the thread on the front page..Is that to say that all Muslims who believe in Islamic ideals are terrorists? Mr Osewa, please call the mods to order. Just because they support the present administration is not an excuse for shameless religious speculation. How many of them understand the concept of Islamic Economics? Islamic economics, is not a Nigerian concept, or an APC concept..Its an Arab ideology in which the Banking System and Business Market in general is not saddled with the sole responsibility of profit-making..rather, assistance to the weak and less fortunate in the society. These mods, so ignorant believe that every Tom, Dick and Harry thread against GMB must hit the FP..Mr Osewa, pleas call your employees to order.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Long live NL.
Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 29, 2015
I really dont find any of those threads or the fact that they were sent to the frontpage offensive and I trust in the presence of intelligent people to end up embarrassing those who post such threads.
Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by midolian(m): 8:29am On Jan 29, 2015
Be it Front Page oR "Back Page", it won't stop Buhari in anyway..
I ve observed that every weapon fashioned against BUHARI turns out to be FOR him. can't u see? Despite the fact that proGEJ gists grace the FP every now and then, BUhari's fans on nairaland kipz increasing
Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by Firefire(m): 8:33am On Jan 29, 2015
Bismillah arRahman arRahim

Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Islam is a religion of 'PEACE' BUT Buhari is an extremist.

I LOVE Islam but detest extremism. Please free the MOD and stop the accusation.

Fi Amanillah

Firefire!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by celeron40(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2015
midolian:
Be it Front Page oR "Back Page", it won't stop Buhari in anyway..
I ve observed that every weapon fashioned against BUHARI turns out to be FOR him. Or can't u see? Despite the fact that proGEJ gists grace the FP every now and then, BUhari's fans on nairaland kipz increasing
My main problem is not even Buhari himself, my anger is with those mods who allowed a thread labelling a muslim to be a terrorist just because he supports "Islamic Economics" The dudes hate Islam so much, it has made them all just blind bats toggling on computers.

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by celeron40(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Firefire:

I love Islam but detest extremism. Please free the MOD and stop the accusation.

Fi Amanillah

Firefire!
Is Islamic Economics an act of fanaticism?
Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by Masifa: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Ofcourse some Mods here are lame.

https://www.nairaland.com/xendld

Check out that profile i made yesterday and posted all broke all sorts of rules, but since i was insulting Buhari/Muslims/Northerners i didnt get any ban whatsoever until i made a thread where i talked about that titled ' How things work on Nairaland' Then i was banned and the thread was hidden but the old thread filled with insults still stands there (because as i said in the first place the Mod didnt consider anything as rule breaking there) .
On another profile where i isulted some Pro GEJ user i was banned till 2040 (yeah apparently thats the punishment for that) which i know for a fact they dont ban those morons who call people like Berem prostitutes etc for that long or even ban them at all.

Now i expect another Ban till 2040. But i dont really give a fvck and in case you still havent figured it out, it takes like 10 secs to make a new profile and all these profiles are randomly created aswell.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by SeverusSnape(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2015
The mods don't want to contact BUHARIASIS.

2 Likes

Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by midolian(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
celeron40:
My main problem is not even Buhari himself, my anger is with those mods who allowed a thread labelling a muslim to be a terrorist just because he supports "Islamic Economics" The dudes hate Islam so much, it has made them all just blind bats toggling on computers.
Broda, no mind them.
Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by Firefire(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
celeron40:

Buhari as a person and any comment from him is read within the lines of his fanaticism.
Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by Firefire(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2015
celeron40:

Buhari as a person and any comment from him is read within the lines of his fanaticism.

3 Likes

Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by AmucheJane(f): 8:41am On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmm Nawa o. Something that's not suppose to be an issue is now becoming one.
Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by kay1one(m): 8:42am On Jan 29, 2015
Now that "president falsifying age " hit front page you won't complain o!
Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by thunderrider: 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by Kagarko(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2015
celeron40:

Nice question.

If fanaticism means practicing and adhering to religious doctrine then between gej and GMB who‘s more fanatical in practice.

Every sunday we see gej bowing down to pastors for prayers and reading biblical verses and GMB only attends jummu‘at prayers just like any other person.

It is unfortunate the way topics of anti GMB floods FP in NL.

BEHOLD, we (pro GMB) are many in NL.

Certain topics are religiously offensive and we expected that mod should redesign such types of topics.

Anyway, that will not stop GMB/PYO‘s devine ticket from winning next month‘s elections.
Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by tobechi20(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2015
celeron40:
Its no news that Mr Osewa, who owns Nairaland, is staunchly Anti-APC..what is more troubling, is the nature of threads hitting the frontpage of this forum which clearly show a covert campaign for the incumbent administration as against the opposition's aspirant General Muhammadu Buhari. I find it repulsive that a forum which has so many diverse opinions and ideologies among its members has chosen to inflate the interest of a few for probable political favours.
Today, a thread hit the frontpage of Nairaland in which General Buhari as accused of praising "Islamic Economics"...the termss used is an insult to every muslim on this site who has had to endure being outcasts due to the terrorist acts of some illiterate militias in the Northern part of the country..It also shows that NL moderators are not very educated hence the ridiculous ignorance..what is termed "Islamic Banking", is simply "ZERO INTEREST BANKING"..which means that loans will be given for free..The OP of the thread, called GMB a fanatic, for supporting Islamic Banking..Is that not sick? Also, the mods rushed to put the thread on the front page..Is that to say that all Muslims who believe in Islamic ideals are terrorists? Mr Osewa, please call the mods to order. Just because they support the present administration is not an excuse for shameless religious speculation. How many of them understand the concept of Islamic Economics? Islamic economics, is not a Nigerian concept, or an APC concept..Its an Arab ideology in which the Banking System and Business Market in general is not saddled with the sole responsibility of profit-making..rather, assistance to the weak and less fortunate in the society. These mods, so ignorant believe that every Tom, Dick and Harry thread against GMB must hit the FP..Mr Osewa, pleas call your employees to order.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Long live NL.

you were wrong to drag seuns mame into this.
A thread accusing goodluck of age falsefication also made front page.

The politics section is made up of 5moderators. Perhaps,majority are pro gej but two are extremist in supporting buhari.

1 Like

Re: For Nairaland Moderators who don't know what "Islamic Economics" means. by reborn1: 10:00am On Jan 29, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

I LOVE Islam but detest extremism. Please free the MOD and stop the accusation.

Fi Amanillah

Firefire!
[/s]

Smh. Bigot

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Gej Will Win The Forth Coming Presidential Election - Photos / Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christiane Amanpour On CNN / Cristiano Ronaldo Campaigns Forgoodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.