Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:15 AM

O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! (7210 Views)

2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by jreyez(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hey guys something i did In my free time, though it's my first spit.. ..... Rate, critize ....
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/03877ef7
It's Navas, teddyHits production.. LAGOS, check me out..

Yo! You better stand clear/
This right here's your nightmare/
The right heir to the throne, you just rocking a Armchair/
I kick you with the right pairs/... Yea my Nike Air/
I'll dicet your body into pieces, you be gone in a nutshell//

OH man I'm suicidal /.. I murder your fada call it preticidal//
It's a murder Agenda//
I'm on a camera killing rappers with a sniper//
Mother4uccker, I'm not a thug I'm a rider //
I shoot with a clear aim/ and i invest pain/
You in a murder business with lunatics outta they restrains//
Checkmate, I'm shooting you out this airplane//
My mission is not possible//
My vision is just congeable//
Division is on constable//
My decision is untouchable//..........
Violent habit/.. Face covered like a bandit// practicing Black magic//
Ears like a rabbit//.. Looking for a purse to snatch and i Grab it//
The cops found me/ hiding in a dark alley//
They tryna catch me? I ran faster than the flash Barry Allen////
My knee cap BUSTED! my plan's Obstructed//
It resulted to Bloodshed, i became UPSET//
The fastest man is about to be shot dead//
It was foretell/ written in blood and novels//
Voiced in trunk and trumpets// uhhhhh...
Adored by the poor and orphans//
My whole concept proves I'm God sent//
I'm dope and sick at the same time, but it's all the same line//
I eat emcee's on a regular basis, in school and on break Times//
Absorb your Flow to regain mine//
Then leave you like Alex Mercer when it's Game time//
I rap a fine line// my Rhymes are finite//
My rap's touching it// it's a failed scholarship//
It's like a bad sponsorship// my words are final...
My thoughts are cyanide/ i got my whole system locked in a HARD DRIVE//

Mehn fuock it/ i rap like an Alcoholic//
I think I'm drunk and it's metabolic//
I flip my Rhymes like it's metal sonic//
I think am very chronic/ to all these rappers like villains in comics//
Bleep your wordplay, the only time you use the word 'play'? Is when you making lame jokes like Eddie Murphy//
I'm out for blood like hungry vampires out in Sun//
I'm the dracula, i leave your vains leaking Very BAD//
like Broken taps in Public house//
My words are my weapon//yall rappers gonna weep on/
Yall fake like a bad b! tch having a wig on//
I'll take you out the game like a gambler wanna Give up!//
I'm so sick on the microphone, i should get a syrup//
Step away from the mic/ you ain't ready to fight//
I'm super man, your Eagles ain't ready to fly//
Better be ready to die//
I leave you crying on the mic like you just buried your dad//
You just a 4ck!ng failure in life//
I keep practicing, raping with so much Passioning//
Filled with so much Agony/ Prepare for my reckoning//
I got a twisted irony/ orally, i was charged with 2 felony//
I'm stuck in a broken memory//
My best friend is my diary//
My whole life is just a fallacy//
Fouck the Front page, we don't want Fame//
We saving this rap game to prevent shame//
I carry my cross Alone... //
I'm the best with a tech or chrome//
Send your soul to the realm of ghost//
The real definition of the word pain//
You'll never see a nuggur on stage//
The underground is where I'm based//
Gladiators locked away in a cage/
Away from the sun and the rain//
Writing songs till he goes insane//....
I'm a real Mc, the only real Mc//
Why tryna battle me when it's kill or be killed?//
You a grown ass man, you wanna mess with the kid?//
Is you the best is you ill? Is you the best is you skill?//
Are you outta your energy, you need a re-fill?//
A nuggur raping about the future, you still reminiscing?//
Slap your @$$ back to reality and make a movie//
You say my $h!t wack? But I got sick swag//
I'm talking real life/ i kill mics, can't kill mine, I got Six life//
My twin flow kill you and your sister// the microphone sinister//
I twist the flow like the twista//
Navas steps on your feet like Converse//
Go around your head like a compass//
I got long hair doesn't mean I'm rock mad//
I know you wish i could just die//
Leave this rap game and never come back//
Eat me like a mother4k!ng lunch PACK//
But a nuggur will always Talk back//
It's a new Reign// i paint a new game/ it's a new flame//
4oock the government, we need a new change//
I'm making the best for these new Age//
Every chapter, Every New page//
I got my whole line connected like a food chain//...

BLOOD OUT!!!!!!.....
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 8:06am On Feb 16, 2015
kr0ne:
0fucker na real mad man. See beat grin
That is exactly why it is a transformation session, mikuz am just gettin started , expect more crazy beats! grin grin

dolpaz:

hahahaha Mikuz, that beat really gave u a hard time , cheesy this was a big test of endurance indeed!

surely., my mission is to make him perfect on all variety of beats. Its 04ka go ask bout me! This is what i do! grin

Mikuz next beat is DJ KHALED NEVER SURRENDER INSTRUMENTAL www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPcUeSRJZ38
This is a slow pace dopee asss hiphop beat that requires thinking before busting! no fast rap is required on this beat,
u must spit knowledge and ur delivery and flow must be tactical and strategical to be on point or it will show..
dj khaled never surrender instrumental Mikuz Lets fucckiiin go!! SPIT FIRE ! cool
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 8:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Mikuz next beat is DJ KHALED NEVER SURRENDER INSTRUMENTAL www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPcUeSRJZ38
This is a slow pace dopee asss hiphop beat that requires thinking before busting! no fast rap is required on this beat,
u must spit knowledge and ur delivery and flow must be tactical and strategical to be on point or it will show..
dj khaled never surrender instrumental Mikuz Lets fucckiiin go!! SPIT FIRE ! cool
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 10:49am On Feb 19, 2015
I go spit, just that I've been too busy lately.
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by o4ka: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
mikuz:
I go spit, just that I've been too busy lately.

Ok no probs, take your time and spit fire
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 2:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
O4ka this beat is too complex na, Haba. I don't fancy rapping off beat again.
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2015
mikuz:
O4ka this beat is too complex na, Haba. I don't fancy rapping off beat again.

Try it, it is meant to be a test, if u survive it, u will survive on any beat .... complex is what will test u, not simple ..ok..so try and record in ur spare time, yea? cheesy
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2015
04kaa:

Try it, it is meant to be a test, if u survive it, u will survive on any beat .... complex is what will test u, not simple ..ok..so try and record in ur spare time, yea? cheesy

This sh^it don dey give me migraines.
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by IDivine1(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
mikuz:

This sh^it don dey give me migraines.

I'm guessing this thread is the comic relief
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
IDivine1:

I'm guessing this thread is the comic relief

What did you say? My hearing, sometimes it comes and goes.
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by IDivine1(m): 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
mikuz:

What did you say? My hearing, sometimes it comes and goes.

Oh really? I guess that explains your problems with audio verses... grin
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
IDivine1:

Oh really? I guess that explains your problems with audio verses... grin

This beat is too complex mehn. Can you spit on it?
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by IDivine1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
mikuz:

This beat is too complex mehn. Can you spit on it?

Lemme check and find out
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
IDivine1:

Lemme check and find out

Till now?
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by IDivine1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
mikuz:

Till now?

I have checked it... I get your point, it's complex... But I can spit on it... But not battle bars, it's gotta be some'n emotional
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
IDivine1:

I have checked it... I get your point, it's complex... But I can spit on it... But not battle bars, it's gotta be some'n emotional

If its not battle bars I'm not interested.
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by IDivine1(m): 4:23am On Mar 10, 2015
mikuz:

If its not battle bars I'm not interested.

You'll get your battle bars then
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2015
IDivine1:

You'll get your battle bars then

Battle bars or Go home! cheesy
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 10:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
mikuz:
Done finally.

Mikuz - Never Surrender

http://mikuzchat.wapka.mobi/site_33.xhtml?&get-file=95&get-dir=3

omg mikuz. am shocked u tried so hard on that beat, u tried a lot o, that beat was more jagajaga than anything else, good work man.!

Now next to the next beat..this next beat should be easy on u, its DMX-Ruff ryders ANTHEM beat..LETS FFUCCCCKING go!!! your flow on this must be bananas o... u have been upgraded to level 2 ! Lets go MIKUZ! www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyUp-Oe4MJM
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2015
mikuz:
Done finally.

Mikuz - Never Surrender

http://mikuzchat.wapka.mobi/site_33.xhtml?&get-file=95&get-dir=3

omg mikuz. am shocked u tried so hard on that beat, u tried a lot o, that beat was more jagajaga than anything else, good work man.!...

Now next to the next beat..this next beat should be easy on u, its DMX-Ruff ryders ANTHEM beat..LETS FFUCCCCKING go!!! your flow on this must be bananas o... u have been upgraded to level 2 ! Lets go MIKUZ! www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyUp-Oe4MJM
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 5:47pm On Mar 16, 2015
I'm on it. This beat is better. grin grin
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 8:48am On Mar 18, 2015
Mikuz - Ruff Ryders' Freestyle ( Contradiction ).mp3

http://mikuzchat.wapka.mobi/site_33.xhtml?&get-file=104&get-dir=3
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yo mIkuz, nice one on the ruff ryders jointm I felt that in me bone marrow, Next up is anoda dopee asss instrumental, its go hard or go home season,! Kill this beat here !

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cac9ZMTVkjg

2Pac Hail mary instrumental ..lets go Mikuz!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle Rap Nigeria 2021 Battle Of The Year / Topical Battle Of The Loverboys.. Title: I Want You To Be Mine / Nairaland King Tourney : First Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.