Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents (921 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Afraid Of Hell/Lake Of Fire? / Joys Oyedepo: "I Am Crazy, i'm Not A Walking Replica Of My Mother" / I'm Richer Than Bill Gates - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by owukpa(m): 11:17am On Jan 29, 2015
"There was no mention of “opposition” or “oppose” in that prayer
It is very clear that these mischief makers where waiting for an opportunity, which presented itself in President Jonathan’s visit to the church in the heat of the campaigns. And with what we have seen, most politicians can do just anything to whip up sentiments and score cheap political points.''

READ FULL STATEMENT HERE http://www.idomavoice.com/2015/01/oyedepo-denies-saying-he-will-open.html

Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by thaoriginator: 11:18am On Jan 29, 2015
See as the man be like ghost! Like pesin wey don die since BC.
Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by lordcornel(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:

If naso ghost dey be den I guess many will prefer to be ghost... Air ur view n stop the unwarranted insults... Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by midolian(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2015
"Spoken words are like a stone thrown. Once it is thrown, it can't be retrieved"

Can some1 play the video to this gatekeeper of hell?
Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by xreal: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:

Billionaire ghost. Be careful with ur utterances.
Just an advice.
Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by thaoriginator: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2015
lordcornel:

If naso ghost dey be den I guess many will prefer to be ghost... Air ur view n stop the unwarranted insults... Shalom!!
Bros I insult you? Na my point of view I dey air so. If you no like am, ignore me.. Shalomer!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by thaoriginator: 11:35am On Jan 29, 2015
xreal:

Billionaire ghost. Be careful with ur utterances.
Just an advice.
tithe payers/stolen money billionaire abi?
Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by xreal: 11:38am On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
tithe payers/stolen money billionaire abi?

My hand no dey.
Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by thaoriginator: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2015
xreal:

My hand no dey.
Bros nutin go happen to you. We must say the truth no matter how hurt it feels. No matter what! #NoFear
Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by lordcornel(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
Bros I insult you? Na my point of view I dey air so. If you no like am, ignore me.. Shalomer!

Sure bro I will...
Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by thaoriginator: 11:45am On Jan 29, 2015
lordcornel:

Sure bro I will...
thnx
Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by lordcornel(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by xreal: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
Bros nutin go happen to you. We must say the truth no matter how hurt it feels. No matter what! #NoFear
I understand you.
Let's leave judgement for God.
Everyone go account for him deeds.
Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by thaoriginator: 11:51am On Jan 29, 2015
xreal:

I understand you.
Let's leave judgement for God.
Everyone go account for him deeds.
No be lie! Make God help us.
Re: Oyedepo Denies Saying He Will Open Gates Of Hell To Jonathan's Opponents by xreal: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
No be lie! Make God help us.

Amen, my brother. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Quiz For Those Who Say Jesus Is Not God!!!!!!! / 30 RULES FOR MEN - PLEASE, DO MISS THIS / One More Reason Why You Shouldnt Bother To Praise God. *MUST READ*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.