Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 (3641 Views)

Death Sentences: Nigeria Ranks 2nd In The World After China – Amnesty Int. / Obiano in China: Onitsha Port, Anambra Int Airport In Focus- Pics / Dangote Listed Among World’s 50 Most Influential Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2015
Skytrax has released the results of its annual World airport awards and once again, our very own Ibadan Int airport has taken second position for the 5th time, just behind Singapore's Changi airport.. Who tops the list for the 4th time in a row •

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by emiye(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2015
is this nkechievergreen?
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2015
All hail Jonathan's Aviation transformation. I recommend Stella Oduah be rewarded with the Finance Ministry for her contribution to this great feat in the heart of Yorubaland, Ibadan. grin

Come May 30, we shall enroll both of them in any prison of their choice.

Sai Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 29, 2015
mhizenugu:
Skytrax has released the results of its annual World airport awards and once again, our very own Ibadan Int airport has taken second position for the 5th time, just behind Singapore's Changi airport.. Who tops the list for the 4th time in a row •
This thread is an indictment on Jonathan and Oduah. It is a testament of their aviation deformation fraud. Thank you ma'am
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by docsholz(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2015
The yorubas have there reward for voting Jonathan 4 years ago
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2015
Its no surprise that Ibadan Int Airport is on the list again,. The international transit hub has incredible amenities, such as : A butterfly garden, rooftop pool, movie theatres, hotels, spas and showers and even a five star story slide..

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by FreeGlobe(f): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
All hail Jonathan's Aviation transformation. I recommend Stella Oduah be rewarded with the Finance Ministry for her contribution to this great feat in the heart of Yorubaland, Ibadan. grin

Sai Buhari
Delta, Jigawa, Akwa Ibom, etc all built standard airports without waiting for Stella. I wouldn't expect Stella to spend one dime there because it was the yorubas that distracted and demonized her out of office. The talk is you enjoying your foolery

10 Likes

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by FreeGlobe(f): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
omor this aircanopy na world class.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by lalasticlala(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
mhizenugu:

Source?
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
omor this aircanopy na world class.
The Yo-robbers are really sophisticated!! They have made us proud once again.. Sometimes ah wish I was Yoruba •

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
emiye:
is this nkechievergreen?
Lool, no !
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by aare07(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na lie, fake news to promote GEJ on absolute nothing to show rather on internet
GEJ must go
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by emiye(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
mhizenugu:
Lool, no !
identify yourself properly and sharperly.
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lmao

See airport my God
it look like a displacement camp

Chai
Daris God oo

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:

Sai Buhari
Lool,. Very Funny •

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
mhizenugu:
Lool,. Very Funny •
Your aim to "mock" the Yoruba race has backfired on your god Jonathan and your celebrated criminal Oduah. The Airport in Enugu is enough to stone Oduah. But no, some of you will rather celebrate a thief. Let me assure you that all the thieves from Jonathan to Oduah to Fayose to Sambo, everyone irrespective of height, size or tribe will face the music of President Buhari
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by FreeGlobe(f): 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
barcanista:
Your aim to "mock" the Yoruba race has backfired on your god Jonathan and your celebrated criminal Oduah. The Airport in Enugu is enough to stone Oduah. But no, some of you will rather celebrate a thief. Let me assure you that all the thieves from Jonathan to Oduah to Fayose to Sambo, everyone irrespective of height, size or tribe will face the music of President Buhari
dreamer. former "ijaw boy"

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by mytime24(f): 1:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
Among world best 100 airport ke idntblivit

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by chamboy(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op u can lie for Africa

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by slimfit1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Uncommon change didn't even make it to 100
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
A yoloba hairport must look like a yoloba city, Dog beget no Lion.

Looking good and feeling good goes hand in hand. You will also expect JonSATANist to fix their hamlets without toilet facilities and change their roofs that predates human being
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by alaoeri: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Delta, Jigawa, Akwa Ibom, etc all built standard airports without waiting for Stella. I wouldn't expect Stella to spend one dime there because it was the yorubas that distracted and demonized her out of office. The talk is you enjoying your foolery
Yoruba are also behind the bullet proof scam cars. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Greystone: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
mhizenugu:

Is it the same Ibadan airport I passed through in October 2017 or another one?

This has to be a joke undecided
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by meccuno: 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2018
A yoloba hairport must look like a yoloba city, Dog beget no Lion.

Looking good and feeling good goes hand in hand. You will also expect JonSATANist to fix their hamlets without toilet facilities and change their roofs that predates human being
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by HiddenShadow: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2018
mhizenugu:
The Yo-robbers are really sophisticated!! They have made us proud once again.. Sometimes ah wish I was Yoruba •

What happened.?

After requesting to chat with you outside Nairaland, you removed your pics and did not respond to my message written in Igbo.

Haba, did I frightened you.?

I never expected this from you oooo.
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2018
HiddenShadow:

What happened.?

After requesting to chat with you outside Nairaland, you removed your pics and did not respond to my message written in Igbo.

Haba, did I frightened you.?

I never expected this from you oooo.
heyy, sorry about the mix up was a bit busy. By the way my picture is back up, and I wasn't frightened or scared as you put it.. Thankss
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by HiddenShadow: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2018
mhizenugu:
heyy, sorry about the mix up was a bit busy. By the way my picture is back up, and I wasn't frightened or scared as you put it.. Thankss

Pls, can we chat outside Nairaland.?

I will appreciate it you grant me such an opportunity.

Your pics is not back in place.

Check again.
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Pls, can we chat outside Nairaland.?

I will appreciate it you grant me such an opportunity.

Your pics is not back in place.

Check again.
Lol okay. It's back up though.. double check!!
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by thatigboman: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
This thread is an indictment on Jonathan and Oduah. It is a testament of their aviation deformation fraud. Thank you ma'am
stella is the current minister of aviation? Or is govt no longer a continuum?
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by HiddenShadow: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
mhizenugu:
Lol okay. It's back up though.. double check!!

I sent you a mail.

Pls respond.
Re: Ibadan Int Airport Named Among World's Top 100 Airports In 2014 by anibirelawal(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
REALLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) / 2019: Why The Yorubas Wont Support An Igbo Presidential Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu Writes Shocking Letter From Prison To Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.