Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For (1220 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Five Ways Hollywood Movies Are As Bad As Nollywood Movies. / How To Download Nigerian Movies to phone / pc For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For by cuteedd(m): 3:59am On Dec 27, 2008
X-men origin, terminator salvation, iron man 2, batman 3,Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans, avengers, i cant wait till they release these movies. Hollywood is really taking films to a whole new level.
Re: Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For by Cayon(f): 2:11am On Dec 28, 2008
The family sat down this afternoon to watch "The Women". Awesome - Loved it!!!!!!

It is a woman's movie lipsrsealed(some men may hate it) about us and our lives and sends a message that women need to stick together and take care of each other. It all says to reach your potential as a woman and that it can be done despite all that we face. I loved it!! A must see. Awesome Awesome Aswesome. Did i mention empowered

See preview below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXWjjISkRi0

Peace
Re: Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For by JJYOU: 2:17am On Dec 28, 2008
Cayon:

The family sat down this afternoon to watch "The Women". Awesome - Loved it!!!!!!

It is a woman's movie lipsrsealed(some men may hate it) about us and our lives and sends a message that women need to stick together and take care of each other. It all says to reach your potential as a woman and that it can be done despite all that we face. I loved it!! A must see. Awesome Awesome Aswesome. Did i mention empowered

See preview below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXWjjISkRi0

Peace
what makes some of you think this way? why do you always think that there aare some men out there trying to spoil your fun and happiness. nawao
Re: Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For by Cayon(f): 2:41am On Dec 28, 2008
JJYOU:

what makes some of you think this way? why do you always think that there aare some men out there trying to spoil your fun and happiness. nawao
Lord give me faith tonight as I see little basis to argue.  Why almost everything I write automatically change from plural to singular.   angry angry angry     I wonder from when I am not entitled to my opinion.

Whew!!!! Lord all these questions eh

Peace
Re: Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For by JJYOU: 2:44am On Dec 28, 2008
Cayon:

Lord give me faith tonight as I see little basis to argue. Why must everything changed from plural to singular. angry angry angry I wonder from when I am not entitled to my opinion.

Whew!!!! Lord all these questions eh

Peace
peace indeed. we are all in this together. there is more that unites than should divide us as people
Re: Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For by iice(f): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2008
cute_edd:

X-men origin, terminator salvation, iron man 2, batman 3,Underworld: Rise Of The Lycans, avengers, i can't wait till they release these movies. Hollywood is really taking films to a whole new level.

Hollywood is not like Nollywood where a movie can be shot and ready for viewing in a week.
Batman 3 is not yet in the works, which means a script has not been written, the cast has not yet been assembled, the movie is yet to be shot much less edited. Same thing with Avengers.

I look forward to WATCHMEN!!!!

The women is one of the crappiest movie this year. Talk about waste of film rolls.
Re: Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For by Cayon(f): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice:

The women is one of the crappiest movie this year. Talk about waste of film rolls.

Hahahaha. . ,  .  . .I just read what you say to my brother and he is like "tell her I want to meet her because she is a smart girl" (he thinks I am on line with a friend -hence his resply).  You see, while we were watching it - my brother said out loud "what a crappy movie" and that's when my mom threw a cushion at him grin grin.  Why?  Annette Bening, is my mom's favorite actress - plus my mom met her in person.  I like the women because when compared to the original, there is a twist and that's one of the reason why i love it. plus the simple fact it is a movie about women with a predominately cast made up of women (great actresses as well).

Hmmm, iice i am going to summon you.  Why?  you have to watch the women again

The Women is about friends and mothers and daughters. It’s about breaking up and finding your way back. It’s about reinventing yourself. It’s about walking through fire for what you believe in. It’s about Women.

For those interested. here is a link where you can download movies for free(didn't check for the women but i'm sure its there)

www.moviespot.50webs.com
Re: Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For by iice(f): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2008
Summon me? I don turn to spirit? undecided

Watch it again for what? More brain leakage?
Regardless of what accomplishment those actresses made in their lifetime, there was nothing inspiring about their acting except for maybe Annette Benning. She try small, but i KNOW she can do better than that.
Eva whatsherface was a total bore. Seriously as the other woman, i would think she could do more than just sashay up and down the screen. Meg ryan's character, gawd help her. I'll jump in the lake myself if i ever become that clueless.
Re: Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For by Cayon(f): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2008
iice:

Summon me? I don turn to spirit? undecided

Watch it again for what? More brain leakage?
Regardless of what accomplishment those actresses made in their lifetime, there was nothing inspiring about their acting except for maybe Annette Benning. She try small, but i KNOW she can do better than that.
Eva whatsherface was a total bore. Seriously as the other woman, i would think she could do more than just sashay up and down the screen. Meg ryan's character, gawd help her. I'll jump in the lake myself if i ever become that clueless.

shocked shocked shocked calm down darling. shocked shocked

Ok, time for me to get out of this section grin grin

Peace
Re: Hollywood Movies To Watch Out For by iice(f): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2008
Cayon:

shocked shocked shocked calm down darling. shocked shocked

Ok, time for me to get out of this section grin grin

Peace

undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Karen And Zimbabwe's Wendall Are The Winners Of Bigbrother Amplified / Share Your Experience With 3D Tv / The LEGO Ninjago Movie Trailer Available, Cast, Release Date & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.