Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Why? Why APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why? Why APC? (693 Views)

These Are Reasons Why APC Is Stronger Than PDP / [PHOTO] Why APC Is After Saraki / Revealed! ! Why APC Leaders Are Bitter About Election Rescheduling! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? Why APC? by agabaI23(m): 1:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why is that APC will be in haste to paint the picture of PDP rallies when in essence they are overflowing? What is making them do this kind of thing?

Are they desperate to tell people that PDP is not popular or are they trying too hard to make us believe that they are the party of the moment?

Respect is earned guys, it is not forced!

Stop posting road pictures like in Ondo etc. Liars will not lead us.

1 Like

Re: Why? Why APC? by smicc: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gej is no longer popular!

1 Like

Re: Why? Why APC? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
A Ph C rally in Benin. A Flop
Re: Why? Why APC? by neenar: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lord, why have you made a grown a*ss dude so jobless that he runs round threads comparing and contrasting numbers of people who attend rallies?! cry

1 Like

Re: Why? Why APC? by agabaI23(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
neenar:
Lord, why have you made a grown a*ss dude so jobless that he runs round threads comparing and contrasting numbers of people who attended rallies?! cry
Help me ask ooo them oo
Who cares? PDP no get that time. Trying to discredit a rally population is childish and an act of desperation wink

berem, obiagelli, theV0ice(haven't seen him in a while), Firefire, anonimi, biafraqueen, barcanista

1 Like

Re: Why? Why APC? by johnmartus(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
agabaI23:
Why is that APC will be in haste to paint the picture of PDP rallies when in essence they are overflowing? What is making them do this kind of thing?

Are they desperate to tell people that PDP is not popular or are they trying too hard to make us believe that they are the party of the moment?

Respect is earned guys, it is not forced!

Stop posting road pictures like in Ondo etc. Liars will not lead us.
you are so confused despite in fact you did not know what you are saying
Re: Why? Why APC? by agabaI23(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
johnmartus:
you are so confused despite in fact you did not know what you are saying
I was trying my best to understand you sir. Did you not understand my post? I will still help if you need it.

(1) (Reply)

"Craze World" By Fela Kuti. / It’s A Disgrace That Neighbours Must Take On Boko Haram –buhari / Electricity Problem In Nigeria: Have We Truely Transited To Light?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.