Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

(pic)national Tragedy; Nis Job Scam/fuel Subsidy & Death..gej Failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (pic)national Tragedy; Nis Job Scam/fuel Subsidy & Death..gej Failure (503 Views)

Indian Firm Takes Over NIS Job, Hijacks Sensitive National Security Project / Keep Off Aso Rock Now, Man Who Predicted Mko’s Death, Gej's Defeat Warns Gmb / Underperforming Pdp Governors Will Be The Source Of Gej Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(pic)national Tragedy; Nis Job Scam/fuel Subsidy & Death..gej Failure by jayonpoint(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
All over the world effective leadership is ability to bring to fore needed, desire, effective n responsive solutions at a time of dire situation.

B4 all y'all bark at me, I urge u to open ur brain only for a few seconds. If sentiments of religion n tribe won't let u criticize Jonathan leadership failure, tink for a minute;

Does poverty, death, bad roads, worst health sector, expensive tuition fee both federal/state etc recognizes the aforementioned? If no, why can't we all jst extol Jonathan Adm for the period of 6yrs he has bn in office on critical public national sectors n institution of govt.

My questions will dwell on a number of issues of economy collapsed, insecurity, military/police compromise n high impunity upon which corruption is their father.

On economy, its on record crude oil experienced the highest boom since its dollar increase frm $100 to $145 for a long period 5yrs of this govt, bt nw u all knw this boom which was estimated to sum of 5trillion+ has brought forth austerity measures tonigerians which means our alredy economy disaster wil even get worse. On insecurity, we hv a govt that's nt responsive to her own primary obligations to protect lives n properties of her citizenry. A situation that has led to death toll of nt less than 20-30 thousand innocent civilian populace, among which are NIS job scam deaths n most unfortunate of all fuell subsidy removal that sparked nation wide protest.I'm sure u all knw the uncivilized manner the president deployed armed military men to force peaceful protest off?

Military/police compromised; the presidency had successfully politicized this national security institutions. A tale pregnable for national security challenges as if the alredy BH isn't enuf to deal. The level of impunity n high handedness by both security operatives n political shenanigans n tools of political ambition of Mr Jonathan to clampdown on perceive opp to his re-election bid. In the ake of this we were quickly reminded the era of military junta. On corruption, Nigeria, I dnt knw of many others Haas never bn this institutionalized. Let's agree every govt can't completely b free of the menace bt not to b knwn to fighting is as worst as prostrate cancer.

Time won't b enuf bt to narrate the worse of this administration n its transformation of collapse of aanythin built by previous govt.

(1) (Reply)

RIP Youngwizzy In Advance / Pdp Has Done It Again / Group Solicits Vote For Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.