Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) (24140 Views)

Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
chidyhels:
lol...
I was talking to myself not u. tongue

what a coincidence! So was i
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=franugo post=30247451]

what a coincidence! So was i

[/quote
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by endymetrix(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

Are u blind
Are You Possessed
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by cap28: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
lipstick on a kid! - tomorrow they will be wondering why their kids get molested by the numerous paedophiles who live amongst them. undecided
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

i laff in kwale 4 u...upload ur pic make we see
So cos i said someone looked mbekelish means i'm ugly... don't let me say u thinking with your scrotum o angry
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Anas09: 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
I tot I saw contacts. This is a cute girl.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexymoma:
So cos i said someone looked mbekelish means i'm ugly... don't let me say u thinking with your scrotum o angry

if u think dis cute girl is mgbekeish then u obviously have an upside down way of thinkingcry who knows, u may be thinking 'am pretty n divaishly sexy' when in reality u look like my qreat qrandmothergrin

2 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by rapture22(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
carbon copy
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
endymetrix:
Are You Possessed

i like dis our lil gamegrin

are u mental
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

if u think dis cute girl is mgbekeish then u obviously have an upside down way of thinkingcry who knows, u may be thinking 'am pretty n divaishly sexy' when in reality u look like my qreat qrandmothergrin
Ok!!

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin see
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by BomcyRoxxcy(f): 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
;DWith this type of Makeup Reminds me of fine art cLasses in primary school. That moment the treacher say's draw your villa priestess. grin [email][/email[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
MRLINGTON:
OMG! This girl is so pretty! That's Ibinabo's daughter with Fred Amata, Ewomazino. She turned 7 years old today. Happy birthday to her.

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/01/photos-ibinabo-fiberesima-shares.html?m=1
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
King939:
[size=20pt]Sound Of Alarm For PDP: OLAMIDE BADOO Sings New Track In Support Of APC

Could it Be that APC are now paying Musicians to Sing In Support of Them? Hmm i sense desperation. The Nigerian POPULAR rapper Olamide just dropped a New Single Titled "The Change We Want", Seriously Hyping APC.

I saw this description Online..

Abeg Make Una Download am Follow Hear. angry

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Fview%2F26676317&h=5AQFduDI5&enc=AZNzqtOk8MVdaZKvZRbUtJgQqxjraXil-cLdO27B5rswDCLR2D9TzZ1EpogweWtPH_5ZAAUDn7yI3LlwR_TrI-jpJZAyNBc69JyKMc1ICPmSCylx50gzp3eBTV87flH68U8ss99Tny7BIhnsq9QpKwnKVvBxbNvRBvV6UUoSSvS7RQ&s=1]Olamide –The Change We Want.mp3[/url]
[/size]

UPDATED: A - Z Wizkid Songs & Davido Songs Now Available

Davido Songs First: The second Most Controversial Nigerian Musician Mr O.B.O Davido

[img]http://www.herald.co.zw/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/DAVIDO.jpg[/img]

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Flist%2F3835981&h=-AQGs0YhO&enc=AZOZAzrMRyR_z4htd5bAQsnG8MCacEVopgjpVCtCiqNLmLuBS_-vqpTKuyZfddgGV-_E7PapYNjqeVs2EMNtU88saUQHOyScGGc7JqcXwF6xhwdUL0uRzZwYXtxBHedEs_rGyaN7o5y58w-nkgUBDtTJlYWF5FWOtMkOfwZ7WRSi-g&s=1]A - Z All Davido Songs Here[/url]

Next on the List is Our Own Starboy Wizzy Baby

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Flist%2F3835720&h=UAQGAJJy8&enc=AZPg2oBvvLl8tOn7as50jG2nptm2pu_SHl4ah8JL1yzKIn20E_D6DNoPX_2lw_hbao7QfLQl1w94eD1Kr5Bo9jLs&s=1]A - Z All Wizkid Songs Here[/url]

Enjoy Guys!

Ha ha wetin now, see all the space you took u no dey even let people comment for front page again jor oh take am easy abeg. Happy birthday girl
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
delishpot:
Her mom should be flogged. Put hair packer like a child theN top it up with more makeup than a grown woman will need in a week.

Angelic beauty ruined by make-up that have colored some of her teeth red. Ooops!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by endymetrix(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

i like dis our lil game

are u mental
you win o! grin

But are u foolish
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
endymetrix:
you win o! grin

But are u foolish

i refuse 2 be handed the victory on a platter without some contest

so are u black
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Tberry01(f): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
endymetrix:
Are u sure
yes but dat make up spoil everytin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
adexsimply:
Dunno why this name cracks me up "Ibinabo Fiberesima" cheesy
Lolz,i thought i was the only one.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by adexsimply(m): 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
Harbitualbaby:
Lolz,i thought i was the only one.
LMAO
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
shocked Chai! This is so not right, she looks like a masquerade grin

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by SweetyZinta(f): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
kennygee:
This is shameful, turn an innocent child to a scare crow.

This child is beautiful naturally.

Why the need for the Ratchet make up?
grin
kennygee:
This is shameful, turn an innocent child to a scare crow.

This child is beautiful naturally.

Why the need for the Ratchet make up?
i tire o!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
The girl is a vampire. See her blood sucking mouth
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by somcherry(f): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
Cute...I see nothing wrong with the make up. It's not as if she wears it everyday.

Happy Bday princess. LLNP!!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by BABYLUVLY(f): 12:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Happy birthday dear, the red is really much on the cutie.
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by chichi414: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Happy birthday dear but she should hv look more natural than wearing make up.she go wear de make up tire so make her mama allow her mature small
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Abbycrown(f): 11:13am On Jan 30, 2015
Just20:
Too much make up for a 7 year old. Let her innocent beauty shine!!! Happy birthday cutie. Check her out without makeup

Criticism aside, she's more beautiful without make-up than with make-up.
But please, why are some mothers so insensitive? This heavy make-up on a 7-year old?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by endymetrix(m): 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
franugo:

i refuse 2 be handed the victory on a platter without some contest

so are u black
are u gay
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
endymetrix:
are u gay

grin
are u a bigot
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Just20(f): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Abbycrown:

Criticism aside, she's more beautiful without make-up than with make-up.
But please, why are some mothers so insensitive? This heavy make-up on a 7-year old?
I wonder too my dear. Imagine the exposure to such at a tender age

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathers Day: Dbanj Celebrates His Dad...shares His Photo / M.I's Mercedes CLS Stolen In Abuja / Mercy Aigbe Releases The Video Of Her Battered Face By Her Estranged Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.