Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! (4538 Views)

Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide / I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Hero10001: 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sylvarresta:
Gbam, 2 bottles of origin 4 u
Ooosheyyy!!
Cheers.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Hitter(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buy casket down o.. Before the price increase #even Buhari no go commit suicide ;You just carry matter for head. Abi You bet your D? grin then its understandable

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by oluvick(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hmmmm. You are not the number one on that suicide list, my dear. Buhari is. And come failbuhari 14th, you guys' demise won't be missed.

#sai hell fire to y'all

3 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by nwabekeyi101: 4:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
[s]
customized13:
wow!!! i have got some botulinum for you. grin

you won't feel a pain, very easy.
[/s]

ode
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by jmaine: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
I did love to give you a helping hand while having a recorder ready to record your absurd foolishness as a classical reference point for the unborn generation on why they should always make the right choices . . . .

3 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by MissEse: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
May God forgive your foolishness and show Mercy on the woman that gave birth to you. Useless child.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by fathermikky: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is better for you to get ready to die because soon every thing will be over,and GEJ is going to be re-elect again.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by electropiz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Instead of committing suicide kill yourself grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by don33310(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I will end it if Jonathan is re-elected to continue the destruction he has done to this country.
certainly ,you will be alive cos Jonathan tenure ends may 29,2015. Sai Buhari
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by pat077: 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
I will end it if Jonathan is re-elected to continue the destruction he has done to this country.
one down. More to go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Rizstar: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
I have strong cheap rope for you. infact it's free.
just call me now 08111886680

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hero10001:

I'm not sure he'd get there but the other side is certain though.

To those of y'all advocating his death, if the boy kpai now, y'all come back sympathising..
we won't know...
coz he's not gonna post "I'm dead "..
so condolences to ya mom in advance

3 Likes

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hero10001:

To those of y'all advocating his death, if the boy kpai now, y'all come back sympathising..
we won't know...
coz he's not gonna post "I'm dead "..
so condolences to his mom advance
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Ojiofor: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
Op have nothing to live for...RIP in advance.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by baby124: 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
How can you prove it if he wins? You will just delete your account and open another one. You better dont kill yourself because of any man. Not worth it jare.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by asadike(f): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
Are u d owner of the life you want to take? Will buhari do d same for you? Does he even know u exist? Take time o.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by oluspencer(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sylvarresta:
Op u are a fool
Am a GMB fan, I'll give u this advice although we trust GMB and we will vote for him, but as for me if he still lose, I'll go a bar and have 2 bottles of Chilled trophy and a plate of pepper soup to calm my spirit
Bro life goes on

Bro e won't win cos we r Tired of voting 4 Asari/patience in disguise
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by clevvermind(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
you want to die because of clueless buhari? smh.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by chernest2002: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
you are not different from your co boko haram, but Nigeria is better without you.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by ManUtdholic: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Send me ur pic(s)
Let me help you use photoshop crack software create obituary posters

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Sylvarresta(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
oluspencer:

Bro e won't win cos we r Tired of voting 4 Asari/patience in disguise
Amen
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by blazesam(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
politicians are not stupid,maybe Jonathan done go use him head do juju,instead of killing him for sacrifice,he rather suggest it.................sai buhari
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by boladez(m): 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
RIP
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by stevecantrell: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
DDeliverer:
Please don't die alone!!

Wrap a bomb around your chest, gather your family members, your extended family if possible. And then when the zero-hour comes, open your chest and welcome death. And let your last words be, "There is no God but Allah, and muhammad is His Messenger."

This is almost right, but you can take revenge by going to the nearest pro-gej crowd and detonate your bomb there. Take them with you.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
donate an organ to gmb (coz i gues his are failing). dont waste your precious liver, heart and kidney. gmb needs it urgently!!!!!
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by ignis: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Get ready to block this moniker and get a new one in 2 weeks time.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by WENGERNOMICS(m): 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

You will either be drafted to carry Cement in heaven till Jesus returns( that is if God is merciful to you); if not......on your arrival in Hell, a demon will welcome you with a dirty slap which will change all your teeth to iron worms.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by 100Cents: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hero10001:

Listen to yourself.

Does Buhari know him ? If a person commits suicide, no sympathy.

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by ibietela2(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
tonytony208:

if GEJ wins come feb 14, may you not be alive to witness his swearing in. May you die prematurely on feb 15 and cause sorrow and bitterness to every member of your family. Amen

since you already plan to die, you shouldn't see this as a curse, but a prayer to help make your demise faster.

As for me, am gonna be alive and useful to myself, irrespective of who wins.

1k likes

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by bettercreature(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
OP,you should have posted it on facebook,we dont know you here,if you like take it easy if you like eat rat poison,this is best time for Buhari and i will surely deliver up to 50 votes for him but if he looses it i will surely call him a serial looser and i will never vote for him again

1 Like

Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by doctokwus: 10:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sylvarresta:
Op u are a fool
Am a GMB fan, I'll give u this advice although we trust GMB and we will vote for him, but as for me if he still lose, I'll go a bar and have 2 bottles of Chilled trophy and a plate of pepper soup to calm my spirit
Bro life goes on
Its not as simple as that o!
I doubt if there would be any meaningful life with another 4 yrs of GEJ.
Re: I Will Commit Suicide If Jonathan Is Re-elected!!! by freezyprinzy(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
lwkmd u neva stil change 1ce a troll alwaz a troll

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's 36 States Ranked In Terms Of Progress, From Best To Worst (see Details / Crisis Looms In Enugu APGA Over Certificates Of Return / Amosun Shades Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Amaechi, Aregbesola On Twitter and Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.