Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? (642 Views)

Is There Still Hope For Common Man In This Country? / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration / Hope For Nigeria Says PDP Is Winning Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? by phoneport(m): 3:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Will the Election really hold, or Won't it be rigged to favour some kabals?
Can Dollars and Naira ever be mates again?
Can we ever have stable electricity in Nija?
If Jonathan wins the election or Buhari, will the Loser party allow this nation peace form insurgents and violence?
When will corruption end in Nija?
With all the Questions asked and many more, Is There Still Hope For Nigeria?
Lets see those who still believe that one day Nigeria, Africans sleeping giant will awake to responsibility or sleep on till oblivion.
TYPE YES OR NO
Please do give reasons for your answer, so we can all learn something.
Because to say the truth, ME I DON DEY TIRE FOR NIJA O, AND THE MATTER DEY PAIN ME NO BI SMALL.
For More Tips
LIKE HERE: https://www.facebook.com/istherehope

Re: Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? by kingofpool: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
no
Re: Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? by ngoziiwenofu1: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
There's big hopes for Nigeria. By the grace of God, the election will be free and fair. And GEJ is the winning party.
One love Naija
Re: Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? by kestolove95(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na back the country take dey walk..gej don put evribody for reverse..
Re: Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? by TUMIC(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Like serious, I AM NOT SEEING ANY HOPE FOR NIJA.

If we continue like this Na HOPELESSNESS i DEY SEE O.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hope ke only GOD can change nigeria
Re: Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? by xlnc2324: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2015
YES!
It begins with you and I.
Giving a new govt a chance at federal level is the first step. Check out the manifesto of the APC and undoubtable promises of GMB, truly Nigeria would be great again. We only need a passionate leader with technocrats, who have interest of Nigeria at the center.
Vote wisely.
Re: Is There Still Hope For Nigeria? by phoneport(m): 6:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
xlnc2324:
YES!
It begins with you and I.
Giving a new govt a chance at federal level is the first step. Check out the manifesto of the APC and undoubtable promises of GMB, truly Nigeria would be great again. We only need a passionate leader with technocrats, who have interest of Nigeria at the center.
Vote wisely.

Are you saying that GMB is the answer?

(1) (Reply)

How Abacha Died 17 Years Ago- Al Mustapha Reveals Read More At: How Abacha Died / Pdp Presidential Rally At The Uyo Stadium / SHOCKING REVELATIONS: Soludo Exposes Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.