Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War (712 Views)

IPOB Should Stop, Igbos Are Not Ready For Another Civil War- Okorocha / If Buhari Negotiates With NDA We Will Have Another Civil War: Dr Junaid Mohammed / ‘Harassment Of National Assembly May Lead To Buhahi’s Impeachment’ - Agbazuere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by Nazacent: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
OMAR BANGURA from Sierra Leone has this to tell Nigerians; "I don't think you guys know what you are playing with. You can call each other names and laugh about it now but when you end up inciting hate here as I read through your posts here and a real civil war start in your country you will regret what you are doing now. Your religious and political leaders are trying to divide you between religious lines and you are helping them do that rather than standing up and say we are all nigerians never mind our tribe, region or religion. That's the only stand that will save your blessed nation. The foreign powers pushing the government to take certain decisions will abandon you when you start killing each other and reject you from running to their countries so be careful. Our 11 years war in Sierra Leone was not even based on religious or tribal difference and see what we did to our country. The worst conflicts are those based on tribal and religious differences. See Central Africa, Bosnia. My heart bleeds when I read what you guys are saying because I know what this will lead to. You will be the losers all of you whether Christian, Muslim, ibo, yoruba or hausa. Stand as one and save your nation together because you have only one Nigeria that has the potential to lead Africa."PLEASE HELP SAVE NIGERIA AND SHARE THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE
Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by madgoat(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
War or no war... SAI BUHARI grin

IF JONA SHD WIN, I SWEAR I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE cry

1 Like

Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by BrightEye(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
madgoat:

Kai! Which kind strong head be this....!
Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Young man, face your country and leave Nigeria alone!!

Nigeria has never been one and we can't become one today!
We are just good pretenders!

And Yes, we are already divided along religious lines (no be today)!

There was a civil war sometime in the 60s and even if there is another one now...it is not too soon!!
Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
This tale by moonlight again? I wonder which blog everyone's pulling it from
Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
My guy no civil war just internet war and it end there
Buhari
Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by Nazacent: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
A word is enough for the wise. The devil you know is better than the angel you halucinate about. A right candidate is better than the one with a so called integrity if you may ask me. One love Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by Teagirl(f): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
madgoat:

Rest in peace
Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by fathermikky: 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
Apc want this country to dived but pdp don't want that,we don't don't buhari to be on that seat again GEJ 2019
Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by nke001: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nigerians are more sensible than you think.

Musa and Abdul are still living in somewhere in the south. And the last I put through calls up north, seun and lalastica are comfortably controlling nairaland from sambisa forest and soquoto.
Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by ba7man(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
I will gladly testify against Seun and his moderators in court even if I'm not invited on their respective roles they played in ensuring partisanship if things do ever get out of hand........same with AIT and NTA. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by neenar: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
ba7man:
I will gladly testify against Seun and his moderators in court even if I'm not invited on their respective roles they played in ensuring partisanship if things do ever get out of hand........same with AIT and NTA. smiley
You have a co-witness here! The dogmatism of seun and his mods is seriously sickening...

1 Like

Re: Why Social Media May Lead To Another Civil War by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
What I can never understand though, is why blacks hate themselves. Why do we hate ourselves?

Some whites and others from different races hate you, yet you see it fit to hate your own kind even more.

Just seems so unreal, so illogical.

No love, no unity!

One Nigeria you say? Then let a Yoruba man go be the governor of Anambra State.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides: Nedc Vice Presidential Debate Live N Nta / Jonathan Vs Buhari.. Comparing Their Pasts, And Predicting The Future. / Your Worst Jonathan Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.