Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,265 members, 7,842,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) (55038 Views)

10 Nollywood Celebrities That Are Lecturers (Photos) / British Star, Rita Ora, Has A Serious Nollywood Look-alike (photos) / Meet Actress Genevieve Nnaji "Twin Sister" Look Alike (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by Aare2050(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
Ikechukwu and d'banj
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by vonn(f): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
demsid:
is that all. what of dbanj and durella. 2face and Jo el
aki and pawpaw
M.I and Kendrick Lamar
ill bliss and B.I.G
iyanya and 50 cent.

contact me for more
List isn't enough.
With pics pls.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
Davido & Sean Tizzle

Turtles Ninjas
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
Dexema:

Strange names,are they from Uzbekistan?

@lalasticlala u try joor buh e wan be like say origin dey block ur eye for one or two of dem.
Meanwwhile Olu jacobs and pete edochie resemble too grin

Ha so you don't know who Juliet Mgboruwke is?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by cupidoliver(m): 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
This one no be celeb... But he try na, abi?

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by vickertony(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
Twaci:
More like Korede's wannabe.undecided

More suggestions: Beyonce and I. grin
You and my ex..u look like her,her name is golden..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by Twaci(f): 7:18pm On Feb 01, 2015
vickertony:
You and my ex..u look like her,her name is golden..
Then I guess that makes me diamond. Hey Victertony, how's ur area?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by vickertony(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Twaci:
see 4 ur self.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by vickertony(m): 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2015
Twaci:
my area is good nice meeting you..
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by Twaci(f): 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
vickertony:
see 4 ur self.
Hmmm undecided, judge....

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by vickertony(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2015
Twaci:
Hmmm undecided, judge....
i no sabi oh grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by Twaci(f): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
vickertony:
i no sabi oh grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by vickertony(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Twaci:
grin grin grin grin
can i add u on whattsapp
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by sunsky29(m): 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
vickertony:
can i add u on whattsapp
na like this love dey take start o...bros u dey enjoy dah gal attention o...tel d gal to reserve small for me nah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by vickertony(m): 7:04am On Feb 02, 2015
sunsky29:
na like this love dey take start o...bros u dey enjoy dah gal attention o...tel d gal to reserve small for me nah
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by sunsky29(m): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2015
vickertony:
grin grin
don't b stingy...pm me her watsp contact wen u do receive am.no Bleep up o.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by Twaci(f): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2015
sunsky29:
don't b stingy...pm me her watsp contact wen u do receive am.no Bleep up o.
I just dey observe two of una. cool
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by sunsky29(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
Twaci:
I just dey observe two of una. cool
baby oku..me I gallant ooo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2015
edopikin:

They do, depending on the angle the picture is taken in.

I'm a first timer on here. Hello Everyone! grin kiss
hello and welcome
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by simdam500(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2015
Pretty celeb kiss
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) by edopikin: 4:13am On Mar 17, 2015
Thank you dear
firstEVA:
hello and welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Served Quit Notice From His Lekki Phase 1 Apartment / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Helen Paul Breaks Silence On Alleged Frosty Relationship With Ali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.