Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 (994 Views)

#EdoDecides: Obaseki Boycotts Public Debate / Patience Jonathan ​boycotts Presidential Prayer / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by erunz(m): 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Not suprised .

He knows people won't understand 70% of what he will say hence the fear .

This man should just do us all a favour and step down. If you can't debate with the so-called 'clueless' GEJ, how do you intend to tackle the intellectually-tasking and complex demands of running a democratic country?

If he suspects any form of connivance, he should suggest that a more trusted body handle the debates. APC and co have been asking the PDP to forget the certificate issue and face real matters. Now the time to face real matters is upon us and they're looking for an escape route.

An illiterate is an illiterate no matter what, I met an APC fan saying "GMB till Sambo debates with Osibanjo", Now the guy didn't even talk about the main contender (Buhari ) because he knows What's up...

His supporters will back him on this, cause they don't want further disgrace after the "...I will stabilize oil price" incident.

IMAGINE Buhari ADDRESSING THE U.N GENERAL ASSEMBLY. **heart attack**

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by silverprince413(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ will not rule nigeria anymore

we need change!!!

Sai GMB/osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by temitemi1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari with old ideas n broom mentality grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by SeverusSnape(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
Exactly sir!
grin grin grin
Re: Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
Honestly, politics aside, I don't usually understand what Buhari says..

How can he debate with GEJ? LOL. (Even APC fans dey shame for Buhari.).

Just ignore Buhari abeg, he'll still lose..My only concern is the people that will die after he loses.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by SeverusSnape(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
DDeliverer:
Honestly, politics aside, I don't usually understand what Buhari says..

How can he debate with GEJ? LOL. (Even APC fans dey shame for Buhari.).

Just ignore Buhari abeg, he'll still lose..My only concern is the people that will die after he loses.
My brother that's my utmost concern too... sad
Re: Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by dahunsy(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
coughs***clear throat...TO ALL JONATHAN SUPPORTERS MAY GOD RUN YOUR LIFE THE WAY JONA IZ RUNNING THIS COUNTRY
Re: Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by raumdeuter: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by SeverusSnape(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
erunz:
Not suprised .

He knows people won't understand 70% of what he will say hence the fear .

This man should just do us all a favour and step down. If you can't debate with the so-called 'clueless' GEJ, how do you intend to tackle the intellectually-tasking and complex demands of running a democratic country?

If he suspects any form of connivance, he should suggest that a more trusted body handle the debates. APC and co have been asking the PDP to forget the certificate issue and face real matters. Now the time to face real matters is upon us and they're looking for an escape route.

An illiterate is an illiterate no matter what, I met an APC fan saying "GMB till Sambo debates with Osibanjo", Now the guy didn't even talk about the main contender (Buhari ) because he knows What's up...

His supporters will back him on this, cause they don't want further disgrace after the "...I will stabilize oil price" incident.

IMAGINE Buhari ADDRESSING THE U.N GENERAL ASSEMBLY. **heart attack**
Bros your DP is so on point.

1 Like

Re: Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by lacasa: 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
Let a more transparent host handle the debates like was done in 2011.

If I remember correctly, kadaria ahmed moderated the presidential debate where Buhari, Ribadu and Shekarau participated beautifully.

And if I still remember correctly, the Clueless He-Goat Jonathan ran away froom that debate cos the questions were not handed to him before the debates.

It's the one that he will be given expo that he showed face and debated himself.

Change the hosts and lets debate, but I am with the people's general to boycot that useless one he snubbed.

#GMB Winning!

2 Likes

Re: Why Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate Slated For February 8 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
So u wan tell us sey na sugar or abii garri wey full oga general head. Kai! Dis oga Op na so ur belle bad reach
grin grin grin grin grin lafin in an unknown language

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Renews Push For Election Postponement As Hope Fades For Victory / I Will Never Do This, Even With A Gun On My Head. / Truth Behind Major Gen. Muhammadu Buhari's Trip To London Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.