Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) (4937 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2015
Propangada-rous oluwole people.

Just 3 words "ntoorr, mmiaaa unu"

Lastly, since GEJ deemed it fit to start it, GEJ will be around to finish it.

Udo achigo nu eze. Choi! Oohmpa!!!
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
Not one person has countered this claims. Do we say the FG os committing fraud?
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by sCun: 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
If it is Mynd44, then it is worth reading...

Really unfortunate and indeed shameful we are being robbed in broad day light yet due to the sheer greed of our so called leaders who are bent on ensuring the cookie jar isn't rattled, they keep mum and sometimes even deliberately enhance these robberies!

If we cannot rise above primordial prejudices where we believe it is inconceivable that "our neighbor can never do us more good than our brother" then we might as well kiss any chance of our collective emancipation goodbye.

Too many questions abound in the second Niger Bridge project, few off which the op highlights. It is left to us to seek answers to these questions and not have them trivialised and eventually forgotten just like the other important issues before it.

God help us.

Ps: Mynd44, you would be wasting your time expecting a reasonable argument or debate from these guys. The only one among them who bore the slightest semblance to an intelligent person, Datolee, has already deactivated his account.
Which 'we'' is this ape of no nation talking about?
Hope they aren't Igbos.
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Collynzo9: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
@ Mynd44 please spend your time in looking for disparities in the Lagos - Ibadan road project, I believe you will find more than enough there.
Leave the bridge for us please.
We know una way.

2 Likes

Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Collynzo9: 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
FG said Lagos - Ibadan will be built with PPP, these guys said nothing and allowed the project to go on.
FG said an alternative (second) Niger bridge will be built with PPP, the same guys want us to carry placards to the project site and stop them from working.

Now one of them is talking about bridge length and variations in project cost. Is there any huge project whose cost can be perfectly estimated from the onset?

1 Like

Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
@ Mynd44 please spend your time in looking for disparities in the Lagos - Ibadan road project, I believe you will find more than enough there.
Leave the bridge for us please.
We know una way.
And this is the issue based campaign we asked for?

I even saw sincere9gerian here in the afternoon. No one can defend the FG.

Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Mynd44: 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:
FG said Lagos - Ibadan will be built with PPP, these guys said nothing and allowed the project to go on.
FG said an alternative (second) Niger bridge will be built with PPP, the same guys want us to carry placards to the project site and stop them from working.

Now one of them is talking about bridge length and variations in project cost. Is there any huge project whose cost can be perfectly estimated from the onset?
Is there a Lagos-Ibadan expressway project? That scam is a sham that has everyone who passes there laughing and shaking their heads na
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Collynzo9: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mynd44:

And this is the issue based campaign we asked for?

I even saw sincere9gerian here in the afternoon. No one can defend the FG.

Nigeria is in trouble
How come Lagos - Ibadan road isn't an issue?
Is there no disparity the cost and nature of the project?
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Collynzo9: 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Is there a Lagos-Ibadan expressway project? That scam is a sham that has everyone who passes there laughing and shaking their heads na
Tell me more about it please.
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Mynd44: 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
Collynzo9:

How come Lagos - Ibadan road isn't an issue?
Is there no disparity the cost and nature of the project?
Open a thread about the Ibadan expressway Na. I will be interested in seeing it
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Remarkable: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
If it is Mynd44, then it is worth reading...

Really unfortunate and indeed shameful we are being robbed in broad day light yet due to the sheer greed of our so called leaders who are bent on ensuring the cookie jar isn't rattled, they keep mum and sometimes even deliberately enhance these robberies!

If we cannot rise above primordial prejudices where we believe it is inconceivable that "our neighbor can never do us more good than our brother" then we might as well kiss any chance of our collective emancipation goodbye.

Too many questions abound in the second Niger Bridge project, few off which the op highlights. It is left to us to seek answers to these questions and not have them trivialised and eventually forgotten just like the other important issues before it.

God help us.

Ps: Mynd44, you would be wasting your time expecting a reasonable argument or debate from these guys. The only one among them who bore the slightest semblance to an intelligent person, Datolee, has already deactivated his account.

I also once thought that if it is "Mynd44, it is worth reading".. apparently, so did others like Abiagirl in the thread below that you requested... if you don't have time to read from page 1, I've gotten to page 5 that shows the pics of tabletman... but pages 1 - 4 shows how a mod. as I said earlier was "dancing around in a cloak of lies"... information that wasn't verifiable... being selective in what he believed... and I wasn't sure either finding this thread would sway your mind either way but I went looking for it anyway, specifically to show you how someone, Mynd44, lost credibility with me and others, and so when it comes to certain topics, I didn't bother reading the whole article, because I already know where he has chosen to stand on the issue; enough said... here you go:

https://www.nairaland.com/1819646/second-niger-bridge/5
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Remarkable: 2:03am On Jan 31, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Collynzo9:

The OP is not credible, thus, not worth arguing with... just let him know its GEJ till 2019... cause if he is presented with the following: a positive & negative update on the bridge, with the negative info. appearing very unlikely, he will choose the negative info and raise all manner of doubt of the positive info. on the bbridge... so tis not worth it, really.
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Mynd44:

Source: http://opinionriver.com/oluwamynd-second-niger-bridge-facts-lies/

2nd niger bridge can never be a 12km bridge
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Mynd44: 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oracle23:

2nd niger bridge can never be a 12km bridge
You think? Go check
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mynd44:

You think? Go check

I'm not thinking, I KNOW.

I've used the 1st bridge several times.

2nd niger bridge should be around 1.2 to 1.5 kilometers
Re: Of Second Niger Bridge, Facts And Lies(?) by Mynd44: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oracle23:

I'm not thinking, I KNOW.

I've used the 1st bridge several times.

2nd niger bridge should be around 1.2 to 1.5 kilometers
Read the article again, it says 1.5km.

The rest is the road construction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Igbos Really Hate Yorubas? / This Fulani Woman Was Found With 2 Voters Cards Bearing Her Photos But D/f Name / Nigerians Under Attack Because They Are Heads Of ECO Currency Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.