Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv (23194 Views)

Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. / Abuja Rail Line Experience: Don’t Applaud Yet By Cynthia Ferdinand / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by MyNameIsMyName: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
I had no shoes
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by ManUtdholic: 7:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
I don't blame APC members lying all around itz in dia blood

GEJ keep giving them concerns.
Gej till 2019 any morafhucker that is not pleased should relocate to Bujumbura

3 Likes

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by M4gunners: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ is busy rebuilding what buhari and co spoiled, the same Buhari is coming again to spoil again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by fr3do(m): 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bevista:
Is this not the same train that I read from an earlier article, was demobilized from another site just for their usual propaganda commissioning.

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/2118861/gej-transformation-trains-myth-real#30225803

Shame on PDP for their cheap propaganda.

#SaiBuhari

and you think they can move that heavy cargo from one point to another so quickly?

5 Likes

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by snowprince59(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Nice one boss (GEJ) bad belle people no go talk now. More transformation to come till 2019 under GEJ. More strength to yur elbow boss.

4 Likes

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by ekpescity: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Opposition should see d transformation of Mr. President and stop being destructive in criticising him. #GEJ4NAIJA...#NO2BUHARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by caprini1: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
This Railway transformation is fantastic,I hope the transformation gets to the numerous retirees from the old Nigeria railway corporation?

4 Likes

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by onyichick(f): 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
since last Friday I haven't seen or heard any train move on those railway tracks.plus pple have seen how the trains were removed n taken to God knows where.

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by appini: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Instead of Buhari to ask his boys to embrace peace so the fund we are using to fight the Boko Haram can be channelled into more positive development for the people.

He chooses to be instigating the Boko Haram and creating the atmosphere of insecurity, and his strange bedfellow Tinubu is using his media houses to propagate fears in the minds of the good people of Nigeria
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by thaoriginator: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
This is the GREATEST LIE OF THE 21st CENTURY!! Gosh!!! I've been in Makurdi for the past One Week and not even a SINGLE such train has rolled over the tracks!! This is a slap in the face of Nigerians. Haba! Jonathanians are disgusting liars.

The bridge in Otukpo over which the tracks to PH pass is completely impassable!! Are the train coaches equipped with rotors for them to fly when they get to that bridge

And which tracks are the trains gonna be cruising on?? These tracks whose pics I took myself on arrival in the town about a week ago?? www.nairaland.com/2107345/pictures-jonathans-transformation-rails
Gosh! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by guckan(m): 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gej is working
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by gunuvi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
Some people are just bent on spoiling this country with lies all just to spoil GEJ achievement. At least we we can see some pictures and video evidence. Let them come up with Fasholas useless rail project that has caused Lagosians serious stress and yet nothing to show for since 2007 despite all the billions. Useless propagandists party called APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2015
For the records, the so called train was moved from here(makurdi) a day after sambo commissioned it. And to the best of my knowledge, there are no train activities going on here. Anybody that doubts me should come to railway quarters makurdi and ask of my name for more information and confirmation.

Sai Baba......
Sai Febuhari....
Sai the pple's general...
Fu*ck umbrella party till suswam pays us our student alawi.
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by sirfemoz(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2015
jayseehe:
The refurbished trains have arrived grin

No doubt, GEJ has performed in the railway sector, but it is far from good enough reason to earn my vote tongue
Then KEEP IT!.. Treasure it well so that your Children's children can see the extent their father can go to protect his vote.. Museum may be a good option..#JustanAdvice..#NoHardFeelings

GEJWins_2015

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
natureblack:

"Hades" and "Medusas"

wot movie did u get dis from? Was it atlantis?
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bevista:
Is this not the same train that I read from an earlier article, was demobilized from another site just for their usual propaganda commissioning.

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/2118861/gej-transformation-trains-myth-real#30225803

Shame on PDP for their cheap propaganda.

#SaiBuhari
May whatever God you believe in deliver you

2 Likes

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by Myluv1: 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
GEJ's Achievements: Aganga, Iweala, Nebo, Adesina, Madueke Give Accounts www.nairaland.com/2120249/gejs-achievements-aganga-iweala-nebo#30249684
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by kelnas(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY. After the trains had been commissioned by the VP, they were trasported.few days after the visit to other states of the country for commissioning. How long would the federal government keep deceiving the masses who are always suffering from poverty? Pls do not be swayed by the sweet paper talks of the federal government. If you go to the rail station in Makurdi town, you will find out that its all a scam. All the trains that were commissioned wer loaded in a big truck to be transported by road to other states of the country .
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by methodyk: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
kelnas:
THIS IS THE BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY. After the trains wer commissioned by the VP, they were trasported to other states of the country for commissioning. How long would the federal government keep deceiving the masses who are always suffering from poverty? Pls do not be swayed by the sweet paper talks of the federal government. If you go to the rail station in Makurdi town, you will find that its all a scam. All the trains that wer commissioned wer loaded in a big truck to transported by road to other states. pi mg
Even with video evidences? You might not grasp it....Believe it or not, D man is working. Give him credit. Vote whoever u want but I hope ur vote does not hurt u someday!
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by babestella: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? (As written by -Yusuf Adeyanju Yisau)- I think he has done well.
1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.
2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC allowance from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad.
3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.
4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you say that Goodluck is bad.
5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet you say Goodluck is bad.
6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet you say that Goodluck is bad.
7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and you say Goodluck is bad.
8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.
9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing and you say that he is a bad President.
10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not performing.
11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.
12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad.
Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?
What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by kelnas(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
methodyk:
Even with video evidences? You might not grasp it....Believe it or not, D man is working. Give him credit. Vote whoever u want but I hope ur vote does not hurt u someday!
I am giving you details of what is happening in the state, am not saying the VP did nt commission any train. what am saying is that the AC factory fitted trains were commissioned(which is commendable ) and then transported from makurdi to God knows where, few days After the VP left( this act is bad nd termed as fraud)......Its a big scam ok. Don't always believe what you see on the media, try to make personal research on issues like this by asking dwellers of such places for confirmation. thanks
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
FRAUD!

Port Harcourt - Makurdi line passed through Aba and Enugu.

If this said rail line is completed, why is he still talking about Port Harcourt - Enugu - Makurdi line?

Enough of this bullshit, Jonathan should do something for the SE for once lipsrsealed
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by berryworld: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Na train we wan chop?rubbish.see d local old model train sef.we want a president dat can tackle corruption and stable our economy.I pity for nigerians,dis man has notin more 2 offer,we need someone else pls.
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by symbalvico: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
I am in makurdi but the rail way system is ehhhh!!! Not real for now. Works are still on
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by smoothralph(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
omenka:
This is the GREATEST LIE OF THE 21st CENTURY!! Gosh!!! I've been in Makurdi for the past One Week and not even a SINGLE such train has rolled over the tracks!! This is a slap in the face of Nigerians. Haba! Jonathanians are disgusting liars.

The bridge in Otukpo over which the tracks to PH pass is completely impassable!! Are the train coaches equipped with rotors for them to fly when they get to that bridge

And which tracks are the trains gonna be cruising on?? These tracks whose pics I took myself on arrival in the town about a week ago?? www.nairaland.com/2107345/pictures-jonathans-transformation-rails
Bros, i wonder oh. cause I dey Makurdi since & i even passed d rail way station. I no see anything apart frm d stones wey dem pour der. ur pics said it all.....der didn't even poured d stones to d other side of d rail line along tito gate.
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by talk2cj08(m): 1:35am On Jan 30, 2015
jayseehe:
The refurbished trains have arrived grin

No doubt, GEJ has performed in the railway sector, but it is far from good enough reason to earn my vote tongue
if u ever partake in dis rail project i promise u will never see d next day
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by ShaddyTerese(m): 2:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Wonders shall never end! The day Sambo was coming to Makurdi was the day trucks loaded with gravel went and were spreading gravel on the rail tracks. Besides if you know Makurdi well then you would know that those pics were not taken from there. This Guys are scaming Us fa!
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Please is it me?

Why is it that I cannot see any evidence that the Makurdi - PH line is operational?

Can anybody please post evidence of themselves travelling in these trains?

Or a pic of people boarding or alighting the trains at either PH or Makurdi.

If the govt wants to impress Nigeria, they should provide and improvement that Nigerians would all notice and verify easily - Electricity!

If not for corruption, this govt would have been praised to high heaven even if the only thing they did in 6 years was give 24hr electricity.
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by surofsu(m): 4:38am On Jan 30, 2015
babestella:
Is President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Really Bad? (As written by -Yusuf Adeyanju Yisau)- I think he has done well.
1] Goodluck Jonathan signed FOI bill that Obasanjo refused to sign and you join then in saying that Goodluck is bad.
2] Goodluck approved N18,000 Minimum wage from N7,500 Which Obasanjo refused to sign and you say that Goodluck is bad and NYSC allowance from N7,500 to nearly approved N39,500, yet they say he is bad.
3] Goodluck dualized federal roads (about 25,000km) which Obasanjo and past Govts abandoned and you say Goodluck is bad.
4] The rail system is working now, with little budget But Obasanjo Sunk billions of dollars without result, other pasts leader ignored and you say that Goodluck is bad.
5] Goodluck has been conducting free and fair elections whereas the ones conducted under Obasanjo are Shameful and national disgrace yet you say Goodluck is bad.
6] Goodluck established 12 new universities, 9 in the North to improve learning and knowledge and increase the Jambites admission rate, yet you say that Goodluck is bad.
7] Goodluck established the Almajiri system for Northern abandoned street children and those deprived of education by their own people and you say Goodluck is bad.
8] Goodluck has been building dams and improving the country's power from 2500mW to 6,000MW - And successfully privatized the sector which many analyst believed is the best way to go and you joined them say that Goodluck is bad.
9] Agriculture have been revamped and for the first time in Nigerian history, Food prices came down during Christmas, instead of skyrocketing and you say that he is a bad President.
10] 2013 and 2014 was the Christmas in Nigeria, where Nigerian did not sleep in filling stations for 3 to 4 days to get Petrol or 100s of people being roasted alive in attempts to get fuel in petrol stations, wickedly, you joined them to say that our God given President is not performing.
11] Airports are wearing world class looks and every zone have International airport and you say Goodluck is bad.
12] This administration has employed more people in their 5years in office than any other in the history of Nigeria [Via Agric, Energy sector,16 New Car Companies, 12 New Universities, 3,826 primary Health care Centers, Teaching Hospitals] SURE-P, YOUWIN and you say Goodluck is bad.
Now do you think that General Muhammadu Buhari will perform magic, which he could not do when he was in his 40s, if you vote him?
What else do they want from President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan?
Spoken well
Re: Makurdi-port Harcourt Rail Line Opens For Commuters - Channelstv by surofsu(m): 4:40am On Jan 30, 2015
GenBuhari:

Please is it me?

Why is it that I cannot see any evidence that the Makurdi - PH line is operational?

Can anybody please post evidence of themselves travelling in these trains?

Or a pic of people boarding or alighting the trains at either PH or Makurdi.

If the govt wants to impress Nigeria, they should provide and improvement that Nigerians would all notice and verify easily - Electricity!

If not for corruption, this govt would have been praised to high heaven even if the only thing they did in 6 years was give 24hr electricity.

Height of ignorance to think you can move a country to 24 hrs electricity within 6 years! APC airheads incapable of independent reasoning. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disclosing A Us Born Child During The Us Visa Interview / Trailer Tumbles And Falls At Alapere Lagos (pics) / Young Man Dies In Auto Crash 4 Days After Announcing His Admission Into UNIPORT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.