Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,587 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA (11013 Views)

Boko Haram Plans To Attack FCT, Imo, Katsina, Others - Army / Plots To Bomb Computer Village Lagos, Worship Centres & Parks Uncovered By DSS / Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by Femi2Ranking(m): 8:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Oya security step up... by the way

its my birthday I want to thank God for adding another year to my life.. like if you are happy for me.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Chicken as Bomb courier?

Marilyn Oga and this Omeri are in competition for who is more stupidd

Whats the weight of a bomb and whats the weight of a chicken

Now explain how Chicken fit carry bomb.

All this is to explain their incompetence to fight Boko Haram

Next news would be Boko Haram plans to use mosquitoes to carry bomb, or na wind dey carry bomb
If chicken is the only you can point out after reading the excerpt, then you are more clueless than the people you mentioned. @topic, the summary of the text is "becareful of our brothers and sisters from the North" but not all are evil though undecided

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by pendusky(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Chicken as Bomb courier?

Next news would be Boko Haram plans to use mosquitoes to carry bomb, or na wind dey carry bomb

children like u don't read things like this!

oya open this link and read about ur ignorance

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk/3588465.stm
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Chicken as Bomb courier?

If u are ignorant of something you ask questions,are u trying to tell me that you don't know that their are very small chips sized bombs,even button sized bombs.which depends on the material that is used in making the bomb?,what about bombs in a letter,which is popularly known as letter bombs are the big too?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by searider(m): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2015
kennygee:
May God frustrate their efforts.

Good morning. Been a while
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by raumdeuter: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

If u are ignorant of something you ask questions,are u trying to tell me that you don't know that their are very small chips sized bombs,even button sized bombs.which depends on the material that is used in making the bomb?,what about bombs in a letter,which is popularly known as letter bombs are the big too?

Chidi, So they would give the chicken letters bombs with address on them to deliver to a certain location.

If dem leave you, you fit push plane make e start

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 30, 2015
searider:

Good morning. Been a while

How have u been?
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by msmon(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2015
But why has the failed to find a lasting solution to these killings by BH, it's irritating to read on another thread that Sambo advices Buhari not to commit suicide when elected has president. It's really disheartening that these pple keep planning attacks on innocent Nigerian on a daily basis.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by olas24u(f): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Yeye intelligence!You have intelligence and could not gather them together and end insurgence since 2011.Deceiving people and creating fear so that they can postpone the elections or rig the elections.Comedians
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by kay29000(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Hmm! I always wonder how they get this information. They must probably have a spy in the Boko Haram campt. If this is the case, can't they gather more information on the next meeting point of the top heads of Boko Haram and wipe them out. An organization like this just needs top members to be killed for them to become powerless. 95% of Boko members are foot soldiers...It is people like Shekau and his subordinates that give orders that hold the real power. And ofcos, their financiers. These should be the main target of the army. Stop killing foot soldiers, and start looking for how to capture or kill the big fish.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by Descartes: 8:20am On Jan 30, 2015
donphilopus:
These people are really clueless o. Chicken of all animals?! These guys ain't serious I swear. How do they intend to fix the bomb on the chickens' feathers?!
...and you think is not possible? You seem to be more clueless than the one you termed "clueless one".
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by festusfeezy(m): 8:23am On Jan 30, 2015
political rally groun such as pdp's rally ground.....ok ooo. God pass them
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by Descartes: 8:24am On Jan 30, 2015
olas24u:
Yeye intelligence!You have intelligence and could not gather them together and end insurgence since 2011.Deceiving people and creating fear so that they can postpone the elections or rig the elections.Comedians
...as US has ended ISIS and Alsha'abab militants in the Middle East with all its sophisticated "intelligence" gatherings. Always think...
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by Yerwa: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2015
FUD tactics.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by deletrue: 8:27am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Chicken as Bomb courier?

You boko haram supporters, the likes of Buhari, Atiku and so on are the dumbests. It is better to keep mute if you do not know how small some bumb are. Do you know that a bumb made in a Biro Cover is capable of killing as many people as possible? Once is hidden in bird, can ignite the bigger bumb planted nearby and that cause big damage.
You people would not hear any suggestion to keep away boko haram. Why are you happy killing your own people?
You are the Nigerians with highly insignificant and incomplete brain cells and therefore reason like fish
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by johnbu: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2015
In the name of Jesus, God would futile their abysmal plans, amen /1000x
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by brainchild78(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
Jonathans cluelessness don dey affect everyone for his govt
everytime these clueless terrorists plan or do something it is the president's fault. remember God is watching. don't be surprise when loose elections in their own states.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by Chienex24(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2015
GMB should call his cohorts to order!!!

That feeling when you see something red bleeping in the middle of your chicken while frying...........

GEJ till buhari goes to school!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by Ephemmm: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2015
What are the preventive steps that have been taken with relevant agencies to prevent the occurrence of this agenda?

It is high time our authorities start telling us the solutions or what have been done instead of instilling fears on citizenry.

We are tired of words without action for self appraisal...
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by wordcat(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Chicken as Bomb courier?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ROFLMFAO
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by cypriannwadukwe: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2015
these APC paid bloggers don't know the difference btw politics and security; rather than help sensitize if they truly care for Nigeria, they ridicule and discredit, this makes me wonder if their not the enemies of Nigeria....#NO2Buhari
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by konny1(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Chicken as Bomb courier?

Na u mum pass... they are advising u to be vigilant, u dey form Mr too know abi, no problem ooo
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by olas24u(f): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2015
Descartes:
...as US has ended ISIS and Alsha'abab militants in the Middle East with all its sophisticated "intelligence" gatherings. Always think...

Yeye intelligence.read between the lines in does ones you have mentioned.i will not think like you
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by chuksmad(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Chicken as Bomb courier?

You have made my day with this your comment. Very very funny you are indeed.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by Descartes: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2015
olas24u:

Yeye intelligence.read between the lines in does ones you have mentioned.i will not think like you
You can make for a good jester. Once more I laugh in Cantonese...grin
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by searider(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2015
kennygee:

How have u been?

I have been good. Just this political tuzzling is giving me a greater concern.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by jamst(m): 9:23am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Chicken as Bomb courier?

Ah! Guy,u don kill me wit laugh *lolz* *lmao*
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by olas24u(f): 9:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Descartes:
You can make for a good jester. Once more I laugh in Cantonese...grin

I am also laughing in Swahili.
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by Mattpopson101: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2015
kennygee:
May God frustrate their efforts.

I say a big Amen to that
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by jamst(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2015
raumdeuter:

Chidi, So they would give the chicken letters bombs with address on them to deliver to a certain location.

If dem leave you, you fit push plane make e start
guy,thanks for today! I don laugh taya
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by mustymatic(m): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Let's Pray for Our dear country not rejoice for the demise of the north. God save Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA by mustymatic(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2015
Ephemmm:
What are the preventive steps that have been taken with relevant agencies to prevent the occurrence of this agenda?

It is high time our authorities start telling us the solutions or what have been done instead of instilling fears on citizenry.

We are tired of words without action for self appraisal...

blame it on GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FULL TEXT: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And The Missing Trillions Pt.1-Chukwuma C. Soludo / Buhari To Visit Cameroon Over Boko Haram / In The Face Of Recession Nigerians Are Still Strong - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.