Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Trust Me When I Say U Dont Want To Miss This If You In Lagos!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trust Me When I Say U Dont Want To Miss This If You In Lagos!!!! (565 Views)

Tony Elumelu As Allstates Trust Bank Staff (1994 Throwback Photo) / Online Help And Trust Betrayal: How A Young Girl Defrauded Me. / I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trust Me When I Say U Dont Want To Miss This If You In Lagos!!!! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
WHAT WILL MAKING OVER $5,000/MONTH DO FOR YOUR FINANCES!!!!!!!
This weekend(saturday 1pm prompt) live in lagos,get to attend an exclusive business meeting that would show you how you also can start making serious money legitimately online working either full time/part- time from the comfort of your home.
This is not forex,binary option, not importation or anything you have heard about before. THIS WILL BLOW YOU MIND.
One on one business presentation on how you can start a legitimate business online with less than $50 and in less than 2months, using our System and following a simple game plan that would be revealed to you, success is assured as long as you do your part. This is foolproof and risk free!!!
To be part of this, just register by sending your name,location,sex and email I'd to 08097659431. A token fee of N1,000 is to be paid at the venue,which would be communicated to register participant a day earlier but at our state of the art presentation room in Ojodu Berger,Lagos
Hurry and register now as there are few seats available!!! Don't miss this for anything!!!
Date is Saturday 31/01/2015, Time is 1pm prompt (no African time).

(1) (Reply)

FIL Products Nairaland Customer Service- 24/7 Service Support / Base Oil Available In Lagos /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.