Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. (7982 Views)

Two (2) M M M Nigeria Accounts Worth 74,000 Naira For Sale Very Cheap / Openin A Mini Mart Nd An Eatry In Ghana Nd Togo / Importation Of Used Clothing And Foot-ware In Togo (west Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2015
This is to notify those that are ready for the Cotonou trip tomorrow that they should send me text of their names and location as soon as possible let me know the real numbers I have at hand. Thank u all. JUDE.
THOSE FROM EAST, WE LEAVE TOMORROW MORIN AND THOSE THAT ARE IN LAGOS WILL WAIT FOR US AT MILE2 AROUND 3PM. NO LATE COMING PLS SO THAT WE CAN GET TO THE BORDER ON TIME. THANK U ALL.JUDE
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by sharonparker: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Do you desire smooth flawless skin ?
Do you want to be chocolate,caramel,fair or white?
Do you want to maintain your skin color but want it to glow?
Open Chat now for your 100% organic products:
whitening, lightening, brightening set
black soap deluxe
body butter
body polish
scrubs
anti-blemish cream
stretch mark soap/oil
pimples treatment
sunburn treatment
depigmenting soap/cream
2b102a38. Or call pepsy flawless on 08069618994
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2015
please let us all go to this group- Business To Business / Buy Ok Shoes And Bags And Cloths From Togo Or Cotounu
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2016
]
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by judondasylva(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2016
thank God for a brand new day. we are getting ready for our trip tomorrow now that the exchange rate has come down to 350.
Re: Buy Cloths, Shoes And Bags From Cotounu And Togo Very Cheap. by Punkyd: 11:14pm On May 11, 2021
I want guide to lome market in Togo for purchase of first grade second hand children's and women shoes.I am living in Nigeria. Which market and how do I go about it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start Your Own Boxer Production Business With Less Than N200, 000 / How To Earn $559,824 With Four Corners Alliance Group Program / Zenith Bank Will Increase Dividend By 30% To N1.50 Per Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.