Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

A Word From GOD: The Spitting Poo Still Sees - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From GOD: The Spitting Poo Still Sees (441 Views)

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / #plstellooni: the GOD Of The Yorubas -(Olodumare) Is Not The Same god, The Jews / The Christian God The HOLY SPIRIT Is An " IT" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From GOD: The Spitting Poo Still Sees by TheIkoro(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Had he not been made to be like the loo, though a sir (because he no longer would he
see as a poo) a world war in time (be it to further the righteous cause of an "evil ideology,"
be it to further the cause of holiness; I do not know - GOD knows) a world war in time would definitely
then have saved all creation. But as all things ever work together for good to The Ikoro; because
he loves GOD, and is called according to His purpose: So then he (being still such a loo sir with none else
but crippled feet with which to not only recover the Post-Graduate Diploma in Education that the adversary
would be robbed of him, but to pursue also an almost certain admission into a tertiary institution in the United
States of America; after having been made to be like the poo that sees with the orgasms only of the pure - and
to the pure, all things are pure; that whosoever receives not the Kingdom of Heaven like the pure, even when
poo, will enter neither that Kingdom nor the Queendom of Heaven; because blesseth are the pure in heart, for
they truly and indeed will see GOD) so then has he been made the sir that loses (for being a sir that will not loot)
the future in the ivory tower that is reserved for the sirs that do see: All that the thief that would it steal, it kill, it destroy;
may then receive in return (from the "Father Christmas" it would be believed to have freely given all that was stolen,
and slaughtered, and destroyed) the slashes from the Claws of the Saint(a) they continue to say unto:

"Lie on, sleep - be kind."

Hast thou indeed the still birth thou would thou have: that he may then keep on going to Molete, and coming back home to be
scourged into the gutter of utter neglect; that he may then keep on going to Oluyole Industrial Estate, and coming back home to be
shamed into not only the righteous immorality of the poo that thereby sees, but the righteous morality also of the sir that despite then
loses? And hast thou then truly given birth to him?

Thou mayest say that which thou would. But even if thou continues to insist that, "Bibilari;" truly, truly, I say unto
thee:

"O ti bi ni inu."

Thou mayest admit thou indeed has nought but a still birth. Thou mayest insist thou hast
truly given birth; only the birth is in that wherein it is made to be as the lightning comes from the east, and shines as far as the west.

O ti bi ni inu.

And there is absolutely no type of sacrifice in all that ever was, in all that ever is, in all that ever can be, that will ever pacify the spirit of the
coaled chil(le)d that saith unto thee that:

"Even as someone has been said to decree that I, being still not appeased, will have to
drink 'it' even more than did The Christ; so also do I say unto thee that I will, if I have to, drink
'it' until the nudity thou continues to shame is deemed wretchedness by the righteous - I will drink 'it,' even if I do not have to, even until both
Kingdom and Queendom come. And should wretchedness, even all the way till then, continues to be to thee nought but a reality television entertainment show; I and all mine
will patiently till then wait to see who will truly and indeed laugh last."

Thou may continue to laugh, for now; over the entertainment thou art being regaled with by the play with the fire thou
seest as football. And thou may continue to call The Ikoro, "The Mourn." That label is obviously thy latest synonym for the name,
"Beelzebub;" even as the words "poo" and "loo" are the "more damn" versions of the word "shame" with
which all things worked together for good to he that was made "the same, yesterday, today, and forever."

I will indeed lie on - in deed, with action; and I will be lion - with word, with heart, with mind, and
(when the cup of The LORD is completely filled with nought but my tears) with action.

I will indeed lie on. And I will neither sleep, nor be kind.

Vengeance is mine, and recompense. By the grace of The Creator, my God.

- Ikoro Iyineleda.

(1) (Reply)

New Version Of Footprints / GEJ Sighted @2015 February Holy Ghost Service / Moses' Prophecy Of Messiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.