Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Fact About Nigeria And Islamic Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact About Nigeria And Islamic Nation (512 Views)

Is Nigeria Truly An Islamic Nation? / Nigeria Is An Islamic Nation,the Unknown Handover Done By Babangida Page 1 Of 1 / Nigeria Is An Islamic Nation, The Unknown Handover Done By Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About Nigeria And Islamic Nation by Dunamis009: 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
SECRET: During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize nigeria with an agreement. That OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financial & materialy to accomplish their Mission. And every year nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came & stopped it for 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & Stop it for 6yr's now! And OIC constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, But I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s yet... Dont personalize this secret please! make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, As you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Nigeria And Islamic Nation by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2015
embarassed
Re: Fact About Nigeria And Islamic Nation by Vicotex(m): 12:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Dunamis009:
SECRET: During Babangida Regime, he sold Nigeria to (Organisation of Islamic Conference) OIC" in other to islamize nigeria with an agreement. That OIC will be supporting Nigeria Financial & materialy to accomplish their Mission. And every year nigeria will be paying interest to OIC. So from IBB's regime nigeria has been paying, until 1999 Obasanjo who is a Christain came & stopped it for 8yr's of his Tenure. Then 2007 Yara'dua came in & paid the outstanding depth of OBJ to OIC, with an interest & apology, he also paid his own from 2007 - 2010 & died. Goodluck Jonathan came in & Stop it for 6yr's now! And OIC constitution said that any member Nations that Stoped, this payment for 10yr's, will be Automatically Excommunicated! Now GEJ has ruled nigeria from 6th may 2010 - 2015. He is seeking for 2nd Tenure that will make it 10yr's. So that Nigeria will be delivered from the Blood sucking Islamic Religion. Thats why APC presidentail candidate Buhari has been fighting to rule nigeria since OBJ's regime till date. Remember Nigeria 100yr's centenary was in 2014. And any Religion that start to rule from this 2015 will take dominion till the next 100yr's. Note: I am not campaigning for GEJ, But I am just revealing a secret to my fellow Christains to Vote for Religion. Forget BokoHaram. OIC masterminded it to distract us, it will soon be over. Nigeria did not have the monopoly of Terrorism, Irag, Iran, Afganistan, Egypt, Parkistan, Quate, somalia etc. All this Nation has been fighting Terrorism since 80s yet... Dont personalize this secret please! make sure you send it to all your friends & everybody around. May God bless you, As you will Vote for a Christain President in Nigeria Election - 2015. Remember God will judge you for using you thumb to dig the Grave of his Church - CAN.
As a matter of fact, I still won't give zero fvck to Buhari.
Still won't vote for Buhari
Still won't fall inlove with Buhari's daughter that is a public hoe
Still won't accept his FUCKING 'change' slogan
Still will rep Xtainity
Still will rep SE/SS
#Buharimustdebate

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Nigeria And Islamic Nation by maureen546: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2015
God bless Nigeria victory for PDP come 14th nd 28th Feb 2015.join the winning team up PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Fact About Nigeria And Islamic Nation by equlibrium(m): 1:46am On Jan 30, 2015
@op
another moronic Nigerian takes up public space
OP, before I comment, show me you Nursery school certificate cos you post reeks of an abject lack of brain cells.
so voting buhari means 100years of islam?
Hahahaha...
even my pastor father would bitchslap you for such slander
Re: Fact About Nigeria And Islamic Nation by shadowfaox(m): 1:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Ehen? So BH is no longer a CIA covert operation or the armed wing of the APC, OIC is now the mastermind behind it. It's only a matter of time before u guys blame the unborn generations for GEJ's failure.

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Youth Wrote This Letter To Buhari / Pa Buhari Can't Control His Boys. / Pastors Stop Meddling With Politics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.