Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

*why Won't A Lot Of Nigerian's Trade Imprisionment For Change* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / *why Won't A Lot Of Nigerian's Trade Imprisionment For Change* (713 Views)

Dasuki Releases Breakdown Of Arms Purchases, Says “nigerians Will Hear A Lot” / Buhari: Civil Servants Do Most Of The Work, Ministers Make A Lot Of Noise / Pix:with Such Weapons With BH, Why Won't Soldiers Run? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*why Won't A Lot Of Nigerian's Trade Imprisionment For Change* by OneVoice1: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2008
We all come to this site to exercise our freedom of speech and the right to live in a just and civil society, yet we as **Nigerians are Cowards** and won't be brave like Mandela who traded freedom for imprisonment, for the greater good of his people and the generation's to come. He modelled a type of Muhammed, Moses and Christ.

If I suggest we hold a peaceful rally at race course to create awareness of how much we are frustrated as Nigerian's with our leaders, I know I will be on my own.

I haven't met any Nigerian in my life time, having been living in this world experience now for over 50yrs that his willing to sacrifice there freedom and love for money for change or are even willing to take on people to be mentors to and help in shaping their lives.

We will rather be content with the oppression we are currently facing, so far we get goods jobs, can drive flashy or average cars, send our kids to school, buy our wives the latest clothes and be a local champion.

I think being a local champion is still the same reason why certain people, groups, faction or tribal groups are controlling the pot of soup and who eats what, knowing fully well that if things were to be based on merit, then they have no leg to stand on.

How long monkey go they work, way baboon go they chop, its the same people, tribe, factions and party members that have been chopping Nigerians money in the last 40yrs, behaving as if the nations wealth is their birth right, that are still there.

If you guys no be coward, signify your interest to meet up at a venue and we will arrange to mobilise about 5million Nigerians to go to race course or a venue we agree for a peaceful, non-violent non-confrontational rally.

In Athens because they killed only one boy, the police and government see wennnnn! for about a week before peace was restored,.

** May God bless Nigeria **

(1) (Reply)

Conspiracies or Not ? :... but culd GARY WEBB hav SHOOT HIMSELF TWICE IN D HEAD / Ogun Crisis, What's The Gist? / Nigeria Has Never Had Mentally Prepared Leaders — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.