Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

#buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going (1090 Views)

When Is This Going To Start? PICTURE. / APC Manifesto (81 Promises) :let Keep Records People / Nigerians Says ###buharimustdebate### (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by phayvoursky(m): 12:07am On Jan 30, 2015
Let's keep this going and see how far it goes...

#Buharimustdebate
Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 30, 2015
phayvoursky:
Let's keep this going and see how far it goes...

#Buharimustdebate
You must be suffering from chronic amnesia. 2011 elections, Jonathan boycottted the presidential debate. He didn't give any excuse or apology for his absence. Some days later, he hired D'banj to conduct a debate for himself only. Guy, just forget it. Buhari is not attending any trap debate to be hosted by AIT. If Buhari attends that debate, he will loose my vote.

5 Likes

Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by Garrithe1st: 12:20am On Jan 30, 2015
tosag:
You must be suffering from chronic amnesia. 2011 elections, Jonathan boycottted the presidential debate. He didn't give any excuse or apology for his absence. Some days later, he hired D'banj to conduct a debate for himself only. Guy, just forget it. Buhari is not attending any trap debate to be hosted by AIT. If Buhari attends that debate, he will loose my vote.

Seconded.

Nta and AIT have been running a smear campaign on Buhari for days now, and they expect him to attend their debate after giving expo to Jonadunce..

Nonsense and Ingredient.

cool

3 Likes

Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by phayvoursky(m): 12:23am On Jan 30, 2015
tosag:

My brother that's your own opinion. I don't need a President who boycotts important meetings and issues. This debate should be important to Buhari. What do you even mean by "trap debate"?. He simply lacks the gut and will power to answer questions thrown at him.

Due process should be followed. All I want is #buharimustdebate
Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by phayvoursky(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Garrithe1st:

Seconded.

Nta and AIT have been running a smear campaign on Buhari for days now, and they expect him to attend their debate after giving expo to Jonadunce..

Nonsense and Ingredient.

cool

APC GOONS.

Always quick and swift in throwing insults and abuses.

What I'm asking for is simple.

#buharimustdebate
Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by Garrithe1st: 12:41am On Jan 30, 2015
phayvoursky:

APC GOONS.

Always quick and swift in throwing insults and abuses.

What I'm asking for is simple.

#buharimustdebate

If he must debate then fraudulent AIT and Partisan Nta must have nothing to do with the debate. Maybe Channels TV and NN24 can organize it.

1 Like

Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by raumdeuter: 12:43am On Jan 30, 2015
phayvoursky:

My brother that's your own opinion. I don't need a President who boycotts important meetings and issues. This debate should be important to Buhari.

What happened when Jonathan refused to debate last elections?

2 Likes

Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by Champele(m): 1:35am On Jan 30, 2015
Ofcourse,he must defend himself,and tell us how he plan to be clueful if gej is clueless according to his party.

1 Like

Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by senorova(m): 1:58am On Jan 30, 2015
I feel there's nothing wrong in GMB debating GEJ.
But I also want to believe there's more to the story .

It's obvious GMB smelt a trap and chose not to gullibly fall.

A presidential debate should hold...as long as it is conducted by a neutral, unbiased NGO and not some organizations funded by the pdp.
Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by demelza: 2:22am On Jan 30, 2015
senorova:
I feel there's nothing wrong in GMB debating GEJ.
But I also want to believe there's more to the story .

It's obvious GMB smelt a trap and chose not to gullibly fall.

A presidential debate should hold...as long as it is conducted by a neutral, unbiased NGO and not some organizations funded by the pdp.
GMB did not just smell a trap, the trap laid there for him was visible to the blind.
If there is no neutral body, then no debate. After all the clueless one did not have a debate in 2011.

1 Like

Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by senorova(m): 2:27am On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
GMB did not just smell a trap, the trap laid there for him was visible to the blind.
If there is no neutral body, then no debate. After all the clueless one did not have a debate in 2011.

We on the same page bro...
Love your thoughts
Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by otokx(m): 3:38am On Jan 30, 2015
The platform has been compromised.
Re: #buharimustdebate: Let's Keep This Going by phayvoursky(m): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2015
otokx:
The platform has been compromised.

No platform was compromised.

NEDG (THE NATIONAL ELECTION DEBATE GROUP) is an apolitical group made up of unbiased men and women of different walks of life with dignified characters.

APC is crying foul play where none was made. If a transparent group like the NEDG can be regarded as "COMPROMISED" (which it has never been); then it shows he BUHARI and his likes have no good intention towards this country.

I'm not asking too much from an "I DREAMT I WAS A PRESIDENT".

#buharimustdebate

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Us Pls :What Does Does Sambisa Forest Looks Like / The Dangers Of Failed Political Campaign Promises / Tribute To Nigerian Soldiers Who Fell While Protecting Nigeria From BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.