Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors (23140 Views)

Idoma Group Threatens To Invoke ‘aAlekwu’ Gods On Moro’s Persecutors / Abubakar Bayero Drags Emir Sanusi To Court / Don’t Vote For Jonathan, Soyinka Lists Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by 100Cents: 10:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Sanusi is the worst persecolutor in Nigeria.

I was in the bank when he was busy stripping his former colleague bank CEO's of their status as Managing Directors. People like Elumelu and Jim Ovia were thrown out of institutions they built from scratch. Sanusi is a destroyer.

What of Akingbolas Intercontinental bank or Cecilia Ibrus Oceanic bank where these people were completely stripped of their personal wealth and net worth and branded criminals ?

With the same mentality, still under government employment, he started working against Jonthan's government for reasons best known to him. The best thing to do to an erring member of staff is to sack him. Thats what GEJ did to the former CBN governor..
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by BashMe1(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2015
brainchild78:
how you speak to others reflects on you feel about your self. hence we know who is the true mugu or ignoramous.

I'm a pain in the ass... grin. Na Buhari we kno', Zobo!
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by stayblack: 11:08am On Jan 30, 2015
MOST OF OUR PAST PRESIDENT CAME FROM THE NORTH, NOW THEY ALL ISLAM FANATICS, KILLERS,PDP una nor get gist...BUHARI FOR CHANGE...
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by brainchild78(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2015
BashMe1:

I'm a pain in the ass... grin. Na Buhari we kno', Zobo!
you rightly described ya self. no need 2 elaborate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by Sajio(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2015
faladeSM1132:
can you show me where Sanusi mentions Jonathan or PDP in that message?
you're one of almangiri guys
you better go back to school
.. I don't know this APC ppl reason! it's obvious Sanusi is against Buhari.... Nigerians are scared of the unknown agender of buhari. we all read Wole soyinka's article about buhari!! most of the ppl clamouring support for buhari knows nothing about his regime. like my father once told me!! Buhari is not and can never be for Nigerians. Buhari has an hiding agender oooo!
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by Sajio(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
APC had better hands that would have been of best interest to Nigerians, instead went for buhari! and I know the nomination of Buhari as the sole candidate of APC was to finally kill him(buhari). Tinubu knows from the onset that buhari is and can never b a treat to Gej... Gej is the sure winner. Godbless 9ja...
Godbless Gej...
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2015
tunwumi:
In other words, don't vote Jonathan.

Vote wisely
GMB/PYO
Na lie Na Buhari talk say e go imprison people.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by BashMe1(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
brainchild78:
you rightly described ya self. no need 2 elaborate

LOLZ, e pain am grin
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by Skillz02(m): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
masterpower:
[s]BUT WHAT THEY TELLING THEM IN THE NORTH IS DON'T VOTE INFIDELS(NON MUSLIMS).

I PITY CHRISTIANS WHO FELL FOR THE ISLAMIC ANTICS OF THE MUSLIMS.
[/s]
People like u are d problem of Nigeria.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by skyra: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
BashMe1:

Mumu, didi u not read what the poor guy wrote? He truthfully said Jona unleashed BH on the northerners. y is it hard 4 u to admit?
Ode!, what is 'truthful' about what he asserted? Northerners promised to make the country ungovernable if Jonathan won, he dared them and won and BH broke loose and you blame the man for thinking its part of making Nigeria ungovernable? If he had said that the lukewarm attitude of GEJ encourages BH, I might be tempted to agree with him, but unleash, that is not only misleading , but a great misrepresentation of facts.
For your edification, my reply was sarcastic.
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by smartz5311: 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rawani:

Persecutor, not prosecutor or 'persicutors'.

GBAM
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by shepherdnoble: 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Former CBN failure.... Na dis man cause Nigeria economic woes! Sponsoring, sharing n diseminating money like who go catch me. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by Jyraff(m): 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
PFfffff!!!!!!!!!!!! Rigging is seriously smelling arround the corner
Re: Emir Sanusi To Electorate: Don’t Vote For Persecutors by gidjah(m): 10:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
You have put a cabs on the head sir ,thats what they practice all over the north,they preach against the opposite religion all the time .in their mosques .crusade and various gatherings .lately you need to get a hold of the kind of advertp they put up [in their local language ]{for most of up that understand their dialect }terrible things they say .the average northern man will never admitt the christian to him self ,thats the line of brain washing they give to their sons and daughters ever since we know them .SHAME AND SORRY TO THIS BLIND CHRIstians following them in the south
masterpower:
BUT WHAT THEY TELLING THEM IN THE NORTH IS DON'T VOTE INFIDELS(NON MUSLIMS).

I PITY CHRISTIANS WHO FELL FOR THE ISLAMIC ANTICS OF THE MUSLIMS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Budget Padding Crisis Beyond APC Now – Chief Whip / Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria / Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.