Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother (10635 Views)

"You Only Love My Elder Sister, Isabella": 2face's Youngest Daughter Tells Annie / Basketmouth Chills With His Elder Brother In Manchester (his Bro Is So Cute) / Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Omon605(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2015
If I were you Mr Owoh I will be ashamed of my brother for such illicit act

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by raayah(f): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by ahmedabulu(m): 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Come to look at it, some people are saying we should put the past behind us,don't you think if those guys were not killed at that moment, they might also turn to be one of the helpers of this nation? if in the name of sentiment you are saying buhari's past has nothing doing with his future, what makes you think that those guys too cannot change to be a better person? And besides, GOD himself forgives and gives us second chance to repent when we sin against him, lets be realistic, we are talking about the future of this nation here, once a soldier is always a soldier they always say, he had done it before, an has not repented, if you support him as a result of the little money given to you, the money will finish, your future is sold. who knows, it might be your turn to testify, just like MR USOFIA.My brothers, lets be careful in decision making, lets not sell our future to him who has not change himself and claim to have the ability of changing this nation.#GEJ4Naija #GEJ4Naija_U

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by legallyblonde(f): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
raayah:

You would allow your mum to be beheaded?
All for Buhari. Wow!

That poor woman. You dont deserve a mother!
i should let her spoil nigeria because she's mine? i ignore ur insults my dear,poor sentimental being!

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by kakakent: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Danhumprey:
I understand the loss of a love one/family relative for one reason or the other. But come on,we can't keep carrying the past. Let bygone be bygone.

Bia Osofia,how much them desperate PDP goon don pay you,to bring this grudge up?undecided

Guy no vex me if na ur bro die u go dey talk dis nonsense? I lost a childhood friend who made a first class in 2011 he was posted to d north nd he died becos buhari lost an election dat ediot no fit apologise dey talk say pple died cos pdp rig election if I ever get close. To dat old senile man I go castrate am I swear

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Be happy.

If not for Buhari you would have followed your brothers footsteps and would be facing death penalty in Malaysia.

End of.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

kiss kiss
I suspect smth fishy abt this.
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Danhumprey: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
kakakent:

Guy no vex me if na ur bro die u go dey talk dis nonsense? I lost a childhood friend who made a first class in 2011 he was posted to d north nd he died becos buhari lost an election dat ediot no fit apologise dey talk say pple died cos pdp rig election if I ever get close. To dat old senile man I go castrate am I swear
My friend,calm down before you burst a nerve. I understand you and believe me,I'd feel same way as you if I were you. But carrying the past everywhere,holding grudge and even planning revenge against someone you think has hurt you,is just too much personal punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
abeg make Osuofia keep shut.....the Chibok parents also will never forgive Jonathan for allowing their children to be kidnapped under his watch.
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by iWitnessng: 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
They should move on jare. Report and monitor election on www.witnessng.com. Download the iwitness app on IOS /android devices. For inquiries Send ASSIST to 28059(Airtel)/38044(Etisalat) toll free. Let your vote count, report it.

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by kakakent: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Danhumprey:
My friend,calm down before you burst a nerve. I understand you and believe me,I'd feel same way as you if I were you. But carrying the past everywhere,holding grudge and even planning revenge against someone you think has hurt you,is just too much personal punishment.

In others word I should campaign for buhari in order to avoid bursting a nerve?
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by otipoju(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
nigerianvenom:

"saint" otipoju,tell us u haven't committed crimes worth bin killed before.
meanwhile how did u know they were guilty without d law court?

No I have not and I never will.

While I feel for Nkem Owoh over the loss of his brother, trying to make his brother seem like a victim does not hold water with me...although you may have an issue with a retroactive punishment but I understand that Buhari needed to make a bold statement ...same with trying to bring back Umaru Dikko from the UK that if before you break the law, consider that its long arm will find you and you will pay for it.

I have seen close friends and , cousins whose promising lives have been destroyed by their addiction to drugs.

One dived into a dry well, a promising artist would hold his ****,and be raining blows on it, a final year student of FUTA never got to finish his program. my cousin who is a lawyer though must get high every morning before he can do anything at all.

The next set of people that deserve heavy punishment are those who manufacture take medicines.

Where I currently live I have observed that the major reason people obey the laws are because the punishment for breaking them is heavy.

My friend was in the habit of not stopping at red lights.we even got into a serious argument over this and he told me to let him be. When he got 200 $ fine on two separate occasions, nobody told him where the brakes of his car where located.

In Ohio littering the streets with dirt will incur a 1000$ fine if you are caught.

...even in the USA there is death sentence for some crimes.

I can go on and on but let me rest here. The idea is if you can't pay the price then dont do the crime.

Growth and development can only come about in law abiding climate.

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Danhumprey: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
kakakent:

In others word I should campaign for buhari in order to avoid bursting a nerve?
That's your problem. That's your choice.
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by 100Cents: 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nkem Owoh, you should have said this one month earlier so that we will carpet this general since...

Smh.
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by 100Cents: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
otipoju:
If your brother had not involved in drug trafficking would he have been punished?

Was he innocent of the charges?

Please stop displaying lack of understanding..

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by otipoju(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
100Cents:

Please stop displaying lack of understanding..

Please make me understand... What exactly is Nkem Owoh saying?...that his brother was not guilty of s crime or what?

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by 100Cents: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
speak2emmalex:
Hmm Buhari your past is nothing to write home about.

And some paid ediots will call here and be shouting change. What kind of change are talking about because the last time I checked change is like a two side coin

Nigerians Vote Wisely.. Don't be fooled by a Blood Tasty Vampire

People do not know that he is a blood thirsty man, just like his Fulani brothers who kill and maim at the slightest provocation, that is why selfish politicians like tinubu keep packaging him to make 2 minute speeches so he won't expose his true colour to the modern Nigerian youth.

Hmm. Anyway God is watching. And such a man when he assumes power. Hey, hey hey, even tinubu himself will go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by 100Cents: 8:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am so ashamed at the level of understanding people display here after glossing through comments.

At a time a crime was committed, the penalty for that crime was not capital punishment, the offenders were incarcerated. Then few months or years, a man assumed leadership and decided to kill them after promulgating a decree stipulating capital punishment.

This is very unjust how Nigerians close their eyes to the truth.

Now its not your brother, keep talking trash..

3 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by 100Cents: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
otipoju:

Please make me understand... What exactly is Nkem Owoh saying?...that his brother was not guilty of s crime or what?

Here is ur answer.

100Cents:
I am so ashamed at the level of understanding people display here after glossing through comments.
At a time a crime was committed, the penalty for that crime was not capital punishment, the offenders were incarcerated. Then few months or years, a man assumed leadership and decided to kill them after promulgating a decree stipulating capital punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Calculia: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Even our very own Osuofia...Buhari is barbaric.

Too much killing.
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by otipoju(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
100Cents:

Here is ur answer.

Any day you choose to delve into crime....expect the unexpected.

Buhari used them as scape goat to make a bold statement ..

If he was an innocent man and was unjustly executed then it is a different ball game entirely.

Omo to ba in iya ohun ko in sun, ohun na ko in fi oju kan orun.

Nuff said.
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by kingthreat(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Im a Buhari fan to the letter. But what happened in this case was plain murder. Human life should not be showcased to show toughness.

I hope Buhari regrets what he did then. If I hear anywhere he had no regrets then I would not vote for him.

But we all know its a lie. The victim being an owoh doesn't make him Osuofia's brother.
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
And some peepz are here talking nonsense. didn't buhari steal too. he should have been executed. the man is damn tribalist...... i shake my head for you in pity!!!

Nigerians vote wisely

GEJ till 2019
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by cr7lomo: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2015
100Cents:

This is the comment of the day , this is what I have been waiting for . A lot of people read , but can't comprehend .
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari is doomed!
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Mhizdominate(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ariel20:

Do you know how many lives have been lost cos of the illegal use of these drugs??
Exactly my point,bro!
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by engrshakespeare: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2015
elantraceey:

kiss kiss

Pretty, ur bust line is hefty
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by Truckpusher(m): 6:31am On Jan 06, 2016
engrshakespeare:

Pretty, ur bust line is hefty
Pervert .
Re: Nkem Owoh:I Cannot Forgive Gen. Buhari For Unlawfully Killing My Elder Brother by engrshakespeare: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2016
Truckpusher:
Pervert .

Do u even know wat d word means. Admiring nature's work makes one a pervert abi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Attempt: Butt Implants Save Brazilian Model After Falling Off Building / Happy 32nd Birthday To Banky W / Why Am I Getting Married Again – Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.