Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

No Wike No River State- Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Wike No River State- Ifeduba (352 Views)

Gov-wike:no Power Can Bring Me Down / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results / President Buhari Visits Cross River State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Wike No River State- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2015
A Vote For Chief Barrister Ezenwo Nyesome Wike Of The Pdp Is A Vote To Ensure Peace, Progress And Economic Emancipation Of Our People,

A Vote For Wike Shall Restore The Lost Glory Of River State Back To The Glorious Past Of Africa Hub Of Prosperity For All,

We Hereby Reject This Man Bearing The Strange Name Of His Village Idol Mr Dakuku Peterside.

Wike Is The Moses And Joshua Of River State Only Him Can Lead Us Into The Promise Land .

IFEDUBA THANKGOD T
AGUIYI NA OZUBULU
Re: No Wike No River State- Ifeduba by vanndubi: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
My mind don almost cut. I thought the OP was referring to Rivers state.

But then, which one be River state

(1) (Reply)

APC Supporters Will Post Fake News And Fake Result Online 2 Cause Crises. / Are we going forward? / Faked Niger News....lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.