Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb (11547 Views)

How To Deactivate All Etisalat Services To Stop Deducting Your Money / How Do I Stop Mtn From Deducting My Airtime during browsing ? / How To Deactivate All MTN Services To Stop Deducting Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by Joel3(m): 8:11am On Jan 30, 2015
mtn just wipe out all my credit i wanted to use for next subscription. But I still have mb...

Are they mad ?
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by adanduka: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2015
No grin
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by kene05(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Joel3:
mtn just wipe out all my credit i wanted to use for next subscription. But I still have mb...

Are they mad ?
They must b mad grin
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2015
Joel3:

Are they mad ?
please call MTN call center 180 to resolve issues with them first before coming to complain here. secondly tape record your conversation with them using your smartphone as an evidence should in case they deny it

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by edobor108(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2015
Hahahahaha,so u stll b 1 of dose mugu way dy use mtn,u neva c anytin,naso dem chop my moni sotey no b my i eye take go buy airtel
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by edobor108(m): 11:01am On Jan 30, 2015
Hahahahaha,so u stll b 1 of dose mugu way dy use mtn,u neva c anytin,naso dem chop my moni sotey no b my eye i take go buy airtel
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by Emeka71(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Joel3:

Are they mad ?
Does your phone have settings to surf on Credit or MB?
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by Joel3(m): 3:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Emeka71:
Does your phone have settings to surf on Credit or MB?
its mtn setting. Mtn setting is one. But once you have mb it start from there.

Your credit can only cut out when your finish the mb.

Mtn is on a long thing.
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by Emeka71(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Joel3:
its mtn setting. Mtn setting is one. But once you have mb it start from there.

Your credit can only cut out when your finish the mb.

Mtn is on a long thing.
Not that the validity of the MB is expired?
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by Joel3(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Emeka71:
Not that the validity of the MB is expired?
no not yet expire. Since the airtime wipe out. Its now using from the mb to browse.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by benosky(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
kene05:

They must b mad grin
Joel3:
no not yet expire. Since the airtime wipe out. Its now using from the mb to browse.
i xperienced it too
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by teaj007(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
oga ...remove ur ba3 and put on ur pone back
ur pone nid a sim reboot
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by Emeka71(m): 10:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Joel3:
They are criminals; taking Airtime before MB instead of taking MB before Airtime.
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by jackymfon: 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
They are thieves I called their call center yesterday becos of the same problem, I was told to send data on to 131, well they are still sending annoying alerts but not deducting again let me keep observing...
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by didfy: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2015
Is been happening to me but i hate to call CS because those people dont know jack! First girl said that she cannot access my account tonight and sent me sms that my issue was solved but i called back and a guy was better .so i will download now and update in a few mins.

all networks are same but i started eyeing glo overload though i never liked nor owned glo
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by didfy: 12:46am On Jan 31, 2015
The criminals still takes by cash moreover NCC is a needless organization . WOW to you bastards !!!!!!
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by danielgod(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
I also experienced same with GLO. I called customer care but was told I use wrong settings. I use both gloflat and glosecure apn and the deduction of my main airtime occurs once in a while
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by danielgod(m): 1:45pm On Feb 05, 2015
I also experienced same with GLO. I called customer care but was told I use wrong settings. I use both gloflat and glosecure apn and the deduction of my main airtime occurs once in a while. Glosecure seems better for me
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
edobor108:
Hahahahaha,so u stll b 1 of dose mugu way dy use mtn,u neva c anytin,naso dem chop my moni sotey no b my eye i take go buy airtel
na Airtel come better? Airtel dey do the same thing wen u subscribe for data too
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
didfy:
Is been happening to me but i hate to call CS because those people dont know jack! First girl said that she cannot access my account tonight and sent me sms that my issue was solved but i called back and a guy was better .so i will download now and update in a few mins.

all networks are same but i started eyeing glo overload though i never liked nor owned glo
abeg leave glo mata cos na de same coven dem dey

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by adesipe(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2015
This is a barbaric culture displayed in the house of "Telecommunication Giant" MTN. its now of alarming concern. They have employed staffs and coded languages in them to find means to constantly milk and impoverish their customers and Nigerians. Such a Pity we dont have a strong regulating body in our Country.
Today they have come up with another one. I buy and share data and I must say they are not the best to do business with. my 2 major plights are this
1. Mtn share through 777 is now a dead lock. the money goes to an extratime account where you cant share to another. more so
2. Removing credit from the extratime account when I have over 7gb on My phone.
OP kindly front page this. we need to have a voice

Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by Adinije(f): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2015
MTN is also doing the same to me now. I have vowed to leave my account at 0.00. I use my mtn sim for receiving call only while I use other network for calls.
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by timilehing(m): 12:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
MTN are like that. They wiped out my #400+ when I still have over 100mb data. The only reason they gave was that "I was trying to download a file larger than my data balance" so they'll first remove my airtime to complete the download before deducting from the data
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by koolswagking(m): 4:31am On Oct 31, 2016
They are stupid
Re: Why Is Mtn Deducting My Money When I Still Have Mb by murorun1(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Its quite unfortunate that we r been victimized in ou own country. Why would mtn or any other network skip ur data n pounce on airtime. Its so absurd. We r not foolish, our lack of better option only makes us look like we are.

God help us....#mueasy

(1) (Reply)

Step By Step Instructions On How To Get "siri" Working On Iphone 4 (jailbroken) / The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread / Problem Downloading Whatsapp On Nokia Asha 210 Dual Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.