Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) (45190 Views)

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] / Yemi Alade Shows Off Hot Swag In New Photo / Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Fhemmmy: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is this the new thing in Nigeria . . . .
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by victors123: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nice one congratulations Yemi cool
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Guyman02: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is L-Wagon; Built for Ladies, the one she bought is car meant for men.

But the pancake and Mary-K wey she rub for face fit paint one bedroom flat.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by remmyton(f): 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Her face sha
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rubbish body work but mouth watering value
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:

wetin Tiwa do you?
if u c her,ask her
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by bigtt76(f): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Noe bi porsin wey tok say papa die recently be dis? shocked so now na G-Wagon not Range Rover anymore? grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Alexebo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Working on my musical album
Ride with you guys soon
grin
you v being working on ds ur album since time memorial.......it's beciming a fairytale
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by tundeayo2020: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Working on my musical album
Ride with you guys soon
grin
airforce1 working on album since 2010 grin, anyway, great things don't come easily..
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by pretydiva(f): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Martiyu:

Must you hate? OK, fine. Even if you must do, must you make it known?

For the record, Tiwa is Tiwa, Yemi Alade is who she is. Everyone has got his/her unique race to run.

A piece of advice, y don't u just STFU! (i'm sorry 4dt) and face ur effing biz.
who is dis maggot quoting me?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by cuber86: 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
DankemzI:

Tiwa is Akpara Ino, she doesn't respect her Marital Vows! She's a married runs lady, hers is not for money but the passion!

Nigerians y'all make your business what isn't, and should never be your business yours. So how Tiwa personally wahala come be your own?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by logica(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Austeenx:
in the main time?
cheesy English is not her first language.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by allanphash7(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
sorry for your prayers

ask yourself this kwesion..............

how will you fell if someone pray for your downfall all in the name that the person doesnt like you?

SMH 4 u oooooooooo

u beta CHANGE for good and that is what Nigerians are clamouring for

CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pretydiva:
Congrats babe..i pray u supersede tiwa
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by rozayx5(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
aguiyi:
she didn't buy the G-wagon o, however,certain things cant come from salary, tell yourself the truth.

seems this suit and tie is tying guys down

lol. 1000 pips shud get me one embarassed
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
the tangerine queen....

ride on...its your turn!!!
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by robay(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hw e take consine me

next pls....?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Airforce1(m): 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
pretydiva:
if u c her,ask her

no need

Cuz I believe she no even know sey u exist

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by logica(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
remmyton:
Her face sha
You no like am?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Udodasco1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na #Godwin
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Airforce1(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
tundeayo2020:
airforce1 working on album since 2010 grin, anyway, great things don't come easily..

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by BotherMleeper(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
buccal:
This G-wagon owners shld av an association.getting very common like my money grows like grass top.

dont know what's so special about this gas guzzler. car is so ugly and boxy.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by judedwriter(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Is this the new thing in Nigeria . . . .
E don become status symbol cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by adexsimply(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Come on guys!! can't you comprehend what she typed "God go do our own" is that a statement made by someone who just bought something
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=14pt]God will surely bless Our hustle this year, AMEN[/size]

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by MAYOWAAK: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Predict & win!!! Which church will president Jonathan worship this Sunday? Winners stand a chance of a life time trip to Otueke! Only Jona-Tel subscribers are allowed to participate!
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
This girl is too ugly but i love her voice sriously
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by adexsimply(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Guyman02:
This is L-Wagon; Built for Ladies, the one she bought is car meant for men.

But the pancake and Mary-K wey she rub for face fit paint one bedroom flat.
grin grin grin
Jeez!! LWKMD..you're wicked grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by adexsimply(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Why she con resemble mannequin
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
judedwriter:

E don become status symbol cheesy

And i am sure that some of them still reside in rented apartment . . . .

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Seen.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by favourelisha(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
My own is here
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by endymetrix(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
pretydiva:
Congrats babe..i pray u supersede tiwa
Life is not about competiton. I hope you don't do things with the mindset of becoming better than others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Traditional Wedding Photos / Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage / Phyno Celebrates Vigorously To Manchester United Win Against PSG (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.