Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) (45158 Views)

Shan George Acquires New G-wagon [photo] / Yemi Alade Shows Off Hot Swag In New Photo / Ini Edo Shows Off Her New G Wagon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by M4gunners: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
Congratulations to you Yemi A lade . Europe money
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Djicemob: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nawa o.People no fit read again? angry
Who created this foolish thread and who moved it to frontpage?

Well i pray God do our own(her inclusive)

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
See how Johnny gave her a new ride! cheesy congrats girl!
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by dtwsola(m): 3:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Nigerians are so fu(king vain. Its a disease.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by nairaman66(m): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
kay29000:
The car is not hers...read the post properly.

Sharp guy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Ilekeh(f): 3:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don't know why people buy ugly angular cars.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
ba7man:
You've been saying this for the past 4yrs. undecided
Yea bro, its has 342 tracks init

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wait. G wagon don cast..
Oya we want bugatti veyron. OBO where are you?
grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by infohenry(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
She didn't buy the car rather rejoicing with the buyer. Nairalanders number one source romour in nigeria.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
This babe to me sings better than that Tiwa Savage. I love that her song "You Must Marry Me O" so hilarious. grin No be like Tiwa Savage that is wearing okirika transparent lace and wyning like a sick snake that has stomach upset while spweing how much she is wanted. angry

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is it by force to write in English?

But on the other hand "e no go better for person wey say money no dey for Nigeria".

I live near Los Angeles, a car mecca and I haven't seen a G wagon this year on the road. Last year I was in Ibadan and I saw about 5 different ones. This was in Ibadan of all places. shocked

What will I see in Abuja or Lekki
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Temptee101(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Working on my musical album
Ride with you guys soon
grin
You stil working while others are singing...contunu!!

By the time you release am, e go don turn to remix. grin
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by binie: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
aguiyi:
she didn't buy the G-wagon o, however,certain things cant come from salary, tell yourself the truth.

seems this suit and tie is tying guys down

Can you fight? If yes join politics but remember no shirt n tie o as it's a weapon for your opponent.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by sylve11: 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Ride with you guys soon
grin

U wey nor sabi sing? cool
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Kelvingarcia(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
hard work pays. watch out for muah
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by texazzpete(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
All these wannabe bloggers that cannot read simple English sef. Na wa. The post even clearly says that the car doesn't belong to Yemi.

See how this fake news has now been rushed to the front page.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by slap1(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Congrats!
Car looks odd for a lady though...
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Humblebloke(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
prince3009:
This babe to me sings better than that Tiwa Savage. I love that her song "You Must Marry Me O" so hilarious. grin No be like Tiwa Savage that is wearing okirika transparent lace and wyning like a sick snake that has stomach upset while spweing how much she is wanted. angry

Its not her song undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Where do they all get money to buy all these cars they are showing off,is it from music or other businesses?
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by olareed(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is dis frm music or music PLUS?...
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by scribble: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:

wetin Tiwa do you?

E reach to ask sha
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by sanyablaze(m): 3:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
WOWO CHICK
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by LewisO: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
farano:
Congrats Yemi Alade smiley

Can u sing? because I can try help u too!
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by adolphusberit(m): 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Show us ur husband n kids not car
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by Bifwoli: 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Ride with you guys soon
grin

It sure pays off but we should be celebratin having Nigerian nuclear physicists,Nigerian rocket engineers and Nigerian laureates in medicine.

Believe me that Madonna buying a car won't be a big deal in USA.
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by fresh360(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Ride with you guys soon
grin

Ur album no dy finish... Na every tym u dy. Wrk u beta start to run 4. D album coz na everytym way dm post abt celebrity ride u go rememba say u. Dy wlk on ur album.... Pako
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by adolphusberit(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
Tiwa is married n she is pregnant . Advise yemi to show off her husband n kins not car ...
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by micrep3030(m): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don't like Dis car
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by datjohn(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hop d G-wagon assists her in her lukin for Johnny...
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by pillowcase: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Misleading/False Heading..Mods do the Needful..abi we go fry beans first
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:
hard work pays

Ride with you guys soon
grin
This is the 1000,000,000th time u'd say this#
Re: Yemi Alade Shows Off Her New G-wagon(Photo) by hardestyoung(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
All our celebrities been buying Gwagon ni sha. God do my own opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14 Celebrities Who Don't Wear Underwear / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Yemi Alade At The Headies (Photo) / Anita Joseph Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.