Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Satisfied Inexpressible Feeling of Being With Love One's - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Satisfied Inexpressible Feeling of Being With Love One's (326 Views)

What To Do To Shares Of A Dead Love One / Here As Irukka We Share Feeling Of Employee About Monday / IF U Have A Feeling Of Not Having A Talent. Then This 4 Steps Will Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satisfied Inexpressible Feeling of Being With Love One's by Sunky200: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
In solid relationships, people spend time together just for the enjoyment of being together. What they do is mostly not significant except for spending time together.
Unfortunately the business and pressures of life often cause us to forget what a joy this can be.

Kids I dare say intuitively understood and value this special relationships.
Stroll down the memory lane with me as I help recall some of these beautiful moments with these simple questions. -
* Do you remember how it felt to sit on the lap of your mother or father when you were small?
*Or how excited you got when a favourite uncle or a grandparent came to visit?
* Or how it felt when you first started dating? . . .

let's share our experiences so as not to let the stresses of life make us lose track of these beautiful memories.
Re: Satisfied Inexpressible Feeling of Being With Love One's by Sunky200: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
as the op I'll go first...

I remembered those days when I a kid and love to visit grandpa, I enjoyed this not for any other reason but. just to sit by his side. I remembered one beautiful day when he asked me to dine with him, as a kid you know, I tried to eat the meat before him and I got this memorable knock of my life.

same goes with mum., you know, she left when I was 4 and I am not opportune to see her at will but each time I have this opportunity, I simply seized it. and more

let's hear yours
Re: Satisfied Inexpressible Feeling of Being With Love One's by delishpot: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
I remember clearly when I was a kid in the village Once when I was sick and mom was taking me to the hospital. I remeber holding on to the edge of her wrapper and stare at people. I remember how happy she was before the wahala of marriage set in and as ussual, women are meant to endure and smile but her smiles were not as bright as it used to be.
I wish couples spent more time to appreciate their partners. it will make a whole lot of difference in the lives of children.

Stingy OP, you rush the first to comment join? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Want Start Buying Items From Usa Online Stores Like Amazon / Improving Your Reach / Valentine: Dana Offers Business Seats At N27,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.