Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

My Advice To An Undecided Voter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To An Undecided Voter (365 Views)

An Undecided Voter Needs Help. / GEJ Or GMB- Please Help Convince An Undecided Voter. / For The Undecided Voter: Determining The Lesser Of The Two Evils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To An Undecided Voter by akanbiaa(m): 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please someone yet to decide who to vote for in the 2015 elections asked me and I don't want to be biased I gave him these answer
Are you employed? He said no
Any hope of employment soon? He said only a miracle
Are you happy with how things are in these country? He said no? Well my answer is you should vote for the party that bears the symbol that is cheap and the common man can afford to buy. What's your opinion on the advice?

(1) (Reply)

Really, APC Should Groom A Younger Nigerian For 2019 / TAN Takes Campaign To Canada... / Here The Difference Between Educated And Non-educated (failbuharians 14 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.