Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious (1517 Views)

My Uncle Raped Me, My Family Blamed Me, Forcing Me Into Prostitution- Nigerian / Help Me... My Mum Is Making Me Depressed. / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am tired of thinking about how my face looks every five minuites its making me go crazyy! I dont wake up runnning to the mirror like a girl but my family criticizes or compliments my face too often i cant help but think only about my face. I nearly threw my phone at the wall this morning as i woke up about to leave the house next thing my mum runs after me asking why my face is no longer how it used to be. I looked at the mirror no difference in how i always looked i went out asked people no one saw any difference , why is this woman making me miserable? Why is she playing with my head, should i start wearing make-up now to impress her? Im so angry
Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by kendrick9(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
how is ur face like first of all?
Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by mgbeketoto: 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sometimes people see something you cannot see on yourself.
It is called perspective.
Nothing to be miserable about.
Just explain how they make you feel.
If you want to be miserable, YOUR CHOICE.
No sympathies! kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
mgbeketoto:
Sometimes people see something you cannot see on yourself.
It is called perspective.
Nothing to be miserable about.
Just explain how they make you feel.
If you want to be miserable, YOUR CHOICE.
No sympathies! kiss

But bro do u get stared at so much? Like do u walk past a woman that keeps on staring at u for minuites and just say things in her breath and past a guy that keeps staring and past another guy that keeps staring and past a girl that keeps staring and past a woman that keeps staring out of the anger u turn back and notices shes still staring at u intensely even while u have walked past her.....something is wrong with my face all these stares is not cuz im a fineboy something is fucking wrong with my face !!!!!!!
Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by mgbeketoto: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

But bro do u get stared at so much? Like do u walk past a woman that keeps on staring at u for minuites and just say things in her breath and past a guy that keeps staring and past another guy that keeps staring and past a girl that keeps staring and past a woman that keeps staring out of the anger u turn back and notices shes still staring at u intensely even while u have walked past her.....something is wrong with my face all these stares is not cuz im a fineboy something is fucking wrong with my face !!!!!!!

Then grow some "balls'! kiss
Did you create yourself? undecided

Something is wrong with your face indeed!
You have self-esteem issues.
It is unfortunate that you will give nonentities a second of your time.
Your loss. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

OP, could you post a quick picture for us to see, then delete it?
If you're not comfortable doing so, no worries.

Do you have a good relationship with your family?
Why don't you ask them what changes they see in your face?

1 Like

Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by Shugaryme(f): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yields:

Seconded

Before and present smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by freecocoa(f): 2:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
Just wow,
Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Yields:

If you're not comfortable doing so, no worries.

Do you have a good relationship with your family?
Why don't you ask them what changes they see in your face?

NEVER!! Not going to give more people a chance to fuckinggg judge me, im tired of being judged my entire life. If other guys experienced half of the shit i have to put up with i swear they will run mad. Why women just see my face as their own mirror i dunno , i wont even delude myself that its beauty or non beauty its something weird i cant explain only them know why. It has nothing to do with esteem, im very jovial and confident till these people start staring or my mum starts talking about my looks im just an u lucky guy that society only cares for about his looks and nothing more.
Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
So Op, what do you now want us to do for you? how can we help you?
Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by Nutase: 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
upload ur pix lets help u analyze it.
Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by crackhaus: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

But bro do u get stared at so much? Like do u walk past a woman that keeps on staring at u for minuites and just say things in her breath and past a guy that keeps staring and past another guy that keeps staring and past a girl that keeps staring and past a woman that keeps staring out of the anger u turn back and notices shes still staring at u intensely even while u have walked past her..... something is wrong with my face all these stares is not cuz im a fineboy something is fucking wrong with my face !!!!!!!
Lmao... cheesy

E fit be say person don rub spiritual soap for your face gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by Ewuro4: 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Gosh I have a lot of work to do shocked

These modern kids fit drive person to the woods.... Your mom wont lead you into pit, listen to your parents dude and stop being paranoid.

Gosh
Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by macklef(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
I still don't get ur drift set. What can be wrong with ur face that u do not see for yourself.

And is the stare a stare of admiration or a stare of disgust( I mean wen people stare at u)
Re: My Family Is Making Me So Self-conscious by kandiikane(m): 5:56am On Jan 31, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

NEVER!! Not going to give more people a chance to fuckinggg judge me, im tired of being judged my entire life. If other guys experienced half of the shit i have to put up with i swear they will run mad. Why women just see my face as their own mirror i dunno , i wont even delude myself that its beauty or non beauty its something weird i cant explain only them know why. It has nothing to do with esteem, im very jovial and confident till these people start staring or my mum starts talking about my looks im just an u lucky guy that society only cares for about his looks and nothing more.

Abeg shut up! Strangers are trying to help you and you are talking shyt. You are acting like you are carrying the whole world's burden on your shoulders. Na only you dey for this world wey dey suffer emotionally and mentally? How do you expect us to help without anything?

Tell us exactly what people say or post a pic so we can help.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, These Are What You Should Know Before You Accept To Date A Married Man / For Men......Don't be a rapist! / Your Wife Is Your Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.