Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

And Winter Came: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / And Winter Came: (613 Views)

Crazy Video I Came Across Features Iyanya / Davido's Skelewu Vs Dammy Krane. Who Really Came Up With The Skelewu Dance? / Hezekiah Walker Came Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And Winter Came: by yaris(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
And Winter Came…

The seventh full-length studio album from Irish singer, instrumentalist and composer Enya. Please Enya fans, if you don’t have this album which has already sold over 1.5 million copies since the November 7, 2008 official release date, try to get one. The songs on the album primarily have a Christmas or winter theme. Tracks like "My! My! Time Flies!", "Trains and Winter Rains", "One Toy Soldier", is just what you need for this Xmas season. I think the album is the best for this Xmas. What do you think?

HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY TO YOU
Re: And Winter Came: by tosinadeda: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2008
and merry new year grin
Re: And Winter Came: by yaris(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2008
"My! My! Time Flies!"

My! My! Time flies! One step and we're on the moon, next step into the stars
My! My! Time flies! Maybe we could be there soon, a one way ticket to mars

My! My! Time flies! A man underneath a tree, an apple falls on his head
My my time flies a man wrote a symphony, it's 1812

My! My! Time flies! Four guys across abbey road, one forgot to wear shoes
My! My! Time flies! A rap on a rhapsody, a king who's still in the news, a king to sing you the blues

My! My! Time flies! A man in a winter sleigh, white white white as the snow
My! My! Time flies! A new day is on its way, so let's let yesterday go
Could be we step out again
Could be tomorrow but then,
Could be 2010

smiley

(1) (Reply)

Online Radio / You've Jus A Nite To Val,make Up With This Song Now,or Loose Her Forever / Looking For Dancers? I Think You've Got The Best Juvenilestepaz01@yahoo.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.