Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Youths! The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Know. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths! The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Know. (1117 Views)

Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Fulani Herdsmen VS Awgu (enugu State) Youths: The Army Was Very Swift, See Why! / The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Dont Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Youths! The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Know. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
As youths of this nation I think we all know, Jonathan is the devil we know, at least we can pinpoint so many changes we has made since his inception. Buhari is the angel everyone talks about that we as youths don't even know yet we all glamour for him. We all want him. Don't you think we could be making a deadly mistake by voting this man in? This country is hit with so many atrocities right from day 1 and who thinks Buhari can do any better. We talk about Jonathan and how we can't trust him based on security, but we all already trust Buhari concerning that. Why? (.... Only the wise knows why)

Though I don't have much problem with him but his past doesn't give good signs and as for me who resides in the north, all Muslims here want him in not because of the change we a crave for but because he is a Muslim and because they want him on the sit by all means but us Christians are still helping the Muslims back him up. I know if he was in Jonathan's position at the moment, they would still be the ones voting for him cos he is a Muslim. For the sake of our dear Nigeria Pls let's vote wisely so we won't regret it later. #I've never had a thing for chameleons.
Re: Youths! The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Know. by SeverusSnape(m): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
True talk bro... I went to a federal Hospital this morning and overhead three hausa men discussing, What those guys were saying.... damn!. IT'S untypable, The Southerners supporting Buhari thinks he'll bring change, The Northerners supporting him just want power nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Youths! The Devil You Know Is Better Than The Angel You Don't Know. by jars9: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
That's goes to tell you that any youth that votes the super clueless Buhari and his retardee vice needs to be checked these are two mad men look @ their facees seems like they need medical care.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Patience Jonathan By Almajiri / Gmb's Grandson Campaigns For Him (pix Included / Results From My Unit....nnpc Quarters, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.