Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally (41091 Views)

PDP Paid Us N.3m To Stone Buhari – Lagos Area Boys Said / Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Photo Of Buhari At APC Rally / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by kindnyce(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
AND THIS WAS A MAN THAT WITNESSED THE FIRST COMING OF BUHARI1983-84

NOT SOME FUNNY HALF-BAKED INDOMIE KID WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED YEARS BACK.....

ANYWAY,,,CHANGE IS IMMINENT

SAI FEBUHARI 14

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wenom:

Wah's ds one saying? Tis def nt d LORD I knw..jst look clearly,d innocent old man aint evn looking happy,u cud see d only reason he's carriyng dah heavy burden in d black santana nylon( such disrespect)..smh!!
Mr. Venom erm... sorry wenom, few years back no one wanted buhari even as a councillor but fastforward to today, everybody see him as a positive change, one can but ponder on one thing and that is they see him better than GEJ, and when a military dictator is prefered over a democrat, then you should know things as really gone bad.
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
ASL33:
Old almajiri.
Smhundecidedundecided
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by abiambo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Clerverly:
What manner of Love??
chai and na only 2500 dem give am oh....
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by maxtamazin: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Clerverly:
What manner of Love??

What is this? A military coup again? We dont want a General anymore...no more military rule in any disguise....na by force
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
kent79:

SMH for u. So for your mind now, u think Buhari's ways please God. U are on your own!
ok now I've noticed you, can u please leave this discussion to men of mental intellect?
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by mbkhalil4life: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Clerverly:
Buhari is the man of the moment!
we northern youth are behind GMB no matter what because we'll vote for him feb 14 by grace of God...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by danielmichael(m): 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari na old man

Him follower na old mens

Him cows for katsina na old ones

Everiting abt dis man old

Him governmnt na old

Him one come do mak nigeria be old wid boko haram

GEJ till buhari bcoms more OLD and die
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Ikengawo: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Orikinla:

How old is GEJ?
He looks 67.

Born: November 20, 1957 (age 57), Ogbia, Nigeria
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Blackchampion(m): 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
jingh:
crippled because he want change.

ur mumuness has reach God the highest

hediot
1 victim of stray bullet sighted. No wori na soon
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by akinleye12345(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
jars9:
Boko hari you can say what you like only clueless nigerians would vote the super clueless pa buari aka certificate corruption and his retardee vice.
if buhari is clueless then jonathan is wat?
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by aresa: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
But why does APC have so many old and dying men like Buhari, Oyegun and Tinubu?
SMH

But why does pdp have so many unintelligent and mentally deficient people?
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Malawian(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Clerverly:
What manner of Love??
so one old amajiri is carrying the picture of another old amajiri. must be love.
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by kent79: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
hatbricker:
ok now I've noticed you, can u please leave this discussion to men of mental intellect?

God's spokesman! I hail ooo! grin
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by akinleye12345(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
aresa:

But why does pdp have so many unintelligent and mentally deficient people?
as in ..guy u re on point
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by deebrain(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
SMH

its one of the reasons my grudge against Jonathan is personal. That was why i voted him in 2011. Yes, we all wanted younger generation! He had opportunity to write his name on gold and change all these, but did not.
It is because of him, this issue of a young president ruling us might still have to wait even after President Buhari's tenure-all thanks to the present president.
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by naijasaints: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Spread this.

Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by jingh(f): 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Blackchampion:
1 victim of stray bullet sighted. No wori na soon
your wish are for you and your people
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by cyberdurable(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
HaffeezMahmud:
total commitment, Infact a man of dis caliber still want change. #sai buhari

what calibre? that suya selling Mallam? cheesy
APC cnt stop cracking me up =))
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Pearlyakin(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don LMAO with dis funny picture and funny comments about but indeed we need change #SaiBuhari
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Chrisabig(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pure aboki, if this is change that means we are going no where on earth. Is this old man the future or part of the change they talk about? God have mercy on us.
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by aspirebig: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Clerverly:
What manner of Love??

This is nonsense. See the old man suffering himself carrying picture... For what naa?
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by mickeymimi: 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
The only thing constant in life is change
A better tomorrow begins today
take the first step

Vote wisely , vote for the future of your children , vote for a better tomorrow, vote for CHANGE
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Btruth: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jonathan is a goner. You need to see how the people are washing their mouth on him in all Kogi state. Even in a bank in Idah...I overheard two bankers gossiping about his cluelessness. I think a change is sure this time.., anyway, let's vote wisely, Vote Buhari/Osinbajo, Vote for a change!

Happy weekend nairalanders!
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by UTEWUOJO: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Not a shocker, de wind of progressive change is in de air!!!
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by pamdaniel(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
I see the ppl replay wat happened when Pilate asked... do u want me to release Jesus for u or Barabbas... they all chanted give us Barabbas... and crucify Jesus... John 18:40... I hear Nigerians chanting no no Jesus(GEJ) give us Barabbas (Buhari).
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Lawalemi(m): 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Baby adult

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by chuksonu(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sir, let us examine your service records. I consider your generation a very privileged one, indeed. In 1975 at the age of 33, you were appointed the Military Governor of the North-Eastern State, present day Borno & Yobe states. In 1976 at the age of 34 you became the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources. In 1978 at the age of 36 you became the Chairman of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Today the reverse is the case. Most Nigerians at age of 35 are still unemployed and still living with parents. Many are still not married. During your time you were already Governor at this age. One major reason for this unfortunate turn of events is that many elders like you have refused to voluntarily handover the baton to the next generation. Life should be a relay race where one runs his race and hands over to the next. In Nigeria many elders like you have run their races and are still holding on tenaciously to the baton. But Sir, I have an important question here for you. The question is simple; MUST YOU SERVE NIGERIA AS A PRESIDENT ONLY? IS THERE NO OTHER CAPACITY YOU CAN SERVE US EXCEPT THE PRESIDENCY? It is very erroneous to imagine that you can only serve Nigeria only in one capacity. During the regime of late General Sani Abacha, you accepted the appointment to serve as the Chairman of the then Petroleum Trust Fund PTF. The general opinion was that you served faithfully in this capacity. Well done Sir! But you never asked Abacha to vacate office for you as your former subordinate in the army. Never! In fact that would have been a dangerous move, if not suicidal. Rather you served faithfully under your former junior in the army. Sir, imagine if you take on another job like the Chairman of EFCC or ICPC or NDLEA. Nigerians actually need you to serve in one of these capacities much more than they need you in the Presidency. Mere mentioning your name as Chairman of EFCC would drive many corrupt men underground. But you wouldn’t. Either the Presidency or nothing. When are you going to handover to the next person? It is either you do it voluntarily or risk disgrace at the polls. In 1983 at the age of 41, you became the Head of State. Most Nigerians in my age have not had the opportunity to serve, but we still remain committed to the Nigerian project. You should rather be graceful to God and to Nigerians for the numerous opportunities that have come your way to serve Nigerians. Others are begging for just one opportunity to serve. Sir, you have to accept the stark reality on ground that you have served your time already. That is life for you. You run the race, you handover the baton for others to run, you cannot hold on to the baton more than is necessary. As a former head of State you are already a member of the Council of State Meeting. You have every avenue to channel your views across. You don’t necessarily have to be in a front-line role, you can serve in an advisory capacity. That is still service. In conclusion, it is crystal clear that you cannot defeat President Jonathan in a free, fair and credible election, even in Katsina State. Sentiments aside, Jonathan would cruise to a landslide victory come February 14th, 2015. In fairness to you Sir, any of your Children would pose a serious challenge to Jonathan more than yourself. I do not see Nigerians electing a 72 year old former Head of state to lead us in this Digital era. With due respect to you Sir, you belong to the Analogue age and therefore, will not fit in as president in this digital era. Go and arrest Buhari before my husband – Asari Dokubo’s wife replies Danjuma This is the blunt truth. Please do not enter the Guinness book of world records on a negative note. Losing four consecutive Presidential elections would not augur well for your reputation. It is in your best interest to assume your position as an elder statesman and allow others to serve. Nigeria does not belong to you alone. It belongs to us all.{Copied}.
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by Okwombageneral(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari give us change! Buhari give us
change!! Buhari give us change!!! but wait
o, is he a bus conductor
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by folabayo1(f): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
jars9:
Boko hari you can say what you like only clueless nigerians would vote the super clueless pa buari aka certificate corruption and his retardee vice.
you need jesus and u need buhari
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by folabayo1(f): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ikwokrikwo:
SMH
accept change
Re: Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally by dikeigbo2(m): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
I know this palee teetee he is obiageli's dad nah,
He is rioting in lasgidi while the daughter is doing same on nairaland...
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Abaribe Writes Nigerian-Israeli Ambassador / Amaechi: Chinese Firm Embarrassing Nigeria Over Lagos-Ibadan Railway Stations / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.