Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari (34944 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent / NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
What is it that you don't get? The General went to his former high school for result statement. The School supplied him, Cambridge said they will only release his info when he(GMB) apply. Common sense should tell you that he really took the exam and attended the school. Can Cambridge ask a non participant to apply? Under what ground? Rather than to look at the merit of the argument, you are shouting fake....Please, just go to Court
Has he come out to claim the Statement of Result which was release to Premium Times?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

No,It's not only him. I saw it too. Check this out.
where is the discrepancy in the result? Did you see his History result that was marked as good? Where is the discrepancy?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
where is the discrepancy in the result?
Check it your self...Four credits at the left...But it's written on the below left 5 credits. So where did the additional 1 credit come from
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Check it your self...Four credits at the left...But it's written on the below left 5 credits. So where did the additional 1 credit come from
You blind to see say history he got "Good" and was counted along with the FOUR "Credits" to make FIVE. Why una no de see?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2015
Your point is?
Descartes:
Has he come out to claim the Statement of Result which was release to Premium Times?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
You blind to see say history he got "Good" and was counted along with the FOUR "Credits" to make FIVE. Why una no de see?
BArcanista don't tell me You're also an illiterate. So Good is now credit??
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Your point is?
I know you can not answer that question cos you know what will follow your answer within the perimeter of the argument grin
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2015
I laugh at barcanista; good is now credit. grin
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

BArcanista don't tell me You're also an illiterate. So Good is now credit??
Look at the result template, is there any space to record "Good"? Did they enter "GOOD" as NIL?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I laugh at barcanista; good is now credit. grin
Let me join you in the laughter in my native language, "Cantonese"grin
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
where is the discrepancy in the result?
the one released by channelstv. Cambridge certificate shows something like Nawco Buhari..

Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:
I know you can not answer that question cos you know what will follow your answer within the perimeter of the argument grin
thanks for your "wisdom". However, you still didn't tell me the point you were trying to make. kiss
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2015
Lol @ Nawco Buhari.... You mean Nwankwo Buhari grin
Here2BustnScrew:

the one released by channelstv. Cambridge certificate shows something like Nawco Buhari..
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Look at the result template, is there any space to record "Good"? Did they enter "GOOD" as NIL?
Bros, Good is not credit. Let it end there
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Officer, wrong analogy! In football match, a neutral referee officiate. The referee has no tie with the home team. Even at that, there is "Home and Away". Nobody will agree to debate in a partial/partisan environment.
Will Israel PM Nayayawu participate in a debate with Iran President on Press TV?
Bro, u dey bleep up o! The guy Ure arguing with is even more partisan than Dokpesi himself. Can't u see all he does is insult our general? He wants to see the peoples' general humiliated but God will not allow that.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
thanks for your "wisdom". However, you still didn't tell me the point you were trying to make. kiss
You are claiming that the Statement of Result released through the online Media belongs to Buhari where as the owner has not come out to tell Nigeria that it is his.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Lol @ Nawco Buhari.... You mean Nwankwo Buhari grin
is mohammed what is written there?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2015
My brother, I just tire for these people o. Too partisan, not even a fraction of objectivity
Aloralord1:

Bro, u dey bleep up o! The guy Ure arguing with is even more partisan than Dokpesi himself. Can't u see all he does is insult our general? He wants to see the peoples' general humiliated but God will not allow that.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:
You are claiming that the Statement of Result release through the online Media belongs to Buhari where as the owner has not come out to tell Nigeria that it is his.
Did Buhari tell you that the PT released document is fake? Why cry more than the bereaved?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:
Let me join you in the laughter in my native language, "Cantonese"grin
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe... grin
I thought he was that current.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
I can even edit that Document to read Ebele Buhari grin
Here2BustnScrew:

is mohammed what is written there?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Kenai: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
who's a dumbo? In what way? Show respect to the amiable General

Muhammadu Buhari is NOT a 'General', please. Get your facts straight.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
Did Buhari tell you that the PT released document is fake? Why cry more than the bereaved?
You see what am talking about.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Kenai: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Proved which self.... By imprisoning innocent people, right?
By un-necessary execution.
By inflammatory comments, right?

By diversifying the economy.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, I just tire for these people o. Too partisan, not even a fraction of objectivity
The most apologetic situation is to see jobless youths some of who wrote the immigration exam campaigning for GEJ after collecting peanuts at PDP meetings. Its shameful! I've a friend like that. All I told him was that he's a clear example of how Jonathan has failed. He resorted into insults.lol.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2015
barcanista:
I can even edit that Document to read Ebele Buhari grin
you see that.. you know the truth but you keep denying you don't..
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2015
Aloralord1:

The most apologetic situation is to see jobless youths some of who wrote the immigration exam campaigning for GEJ after collecting peanuts at PDP meetings. Its shameful! I've a friend like that. All I told him was that he's a clear example of how Jonathan has failed. He resorted into insults.lol.
Some are blinded by sheer hate.
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
I pity all those Yoruba niggas running around Buhari. make him no win the election first, they go hear nwii..
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:
You see what am talking about.
Your point is?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Descartes: 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2015
Are we not on Front Page yet?
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
Descartes:
Are we not on Front Page yet?
cc Seun Ngwakwe Obinoscopy Ishilove
Re: NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:
I pity all those Yoruba niggas running around Buhari. make him no win the election first, they go hear nwii..
Pls don't go tribal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / Borno Deputy-Governor, Zannah Mustapha Dies In Yola / Lai Mohammed Meets With Bloggers In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.