Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

See Why They Are Afraid………..they Want Elections Postponed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why They Are Afraid………..they Want Elections Postponed! (532 Views)

"My People Don't Be Afraid. They Can't Conquer Us," Gov. Fayose Sings And Dances / COULD THIS BE WHY THEY DO NOT WANT ELECTIONS TO HOLD? (pix**) / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Why They Are Afraid………..they Want Elections Postponed! by babaireti(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
See Why They Are Afraid………..They Want Elections postponed! Their spin doctors have become spinless………… Voter Demographic spread available from INEC website show that the 19 northern states have 54% of the total number of registered voters, the South West has 23%, the South East has 13% while Mr. President’s South South has 10% of the total number of 68,833,476 registered voters. The PDP controls 21 states namely: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Niger, Ondo, Plateau and Taraba with a combined total number of 39,099,355 voters. The APC controls 14 states namely: Borno, Edo, Imo, Kano, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Rivers, Sokoto, Yobe, Zamfara with a combined total number of 26,889,476 voters while APGA controls one state, Anambra with 1,963,173 voters and the federal capital territory, Abuja has 881,472 voters. While the crowds at the BUHARI campaigns have made it clear to the PDP that they will certainly not be able to just allocate votes in 24 states and announce victory like they have done in the past, they are also seriously worried about the reality that the chunk of the 54% of the northern voters will vote for BUHARI including states that the PDP control like, Gombe, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Benue, Buhari’s home state, Katsina and Namadi Sambo’s Kaduna state where he lost his ward to the opposition in the last election. Ekiti state is still predominantly APC, remember it was Fayemi that they voted out not the APC. The governor of Bayelsa, Jonathan’s home state is almost out of the PDP due to his problem with the First Lady who prefers another person taking over from him in 2015 and will surely work against the PDP. So for those of us from the South South shouting, our brother, our brother, our votes are actually the least that will determine who becomes the next President of Nigeria. Even after their propaganda against BUHARI on AIT, the station still conducted a poll and Jonathan was trounced. Events in Sri Lanka, Chile, Greece and elsewhere where incumbents have continued to lick their asses is also a great cause of worry for the Jonathanians……The game is Up. They are worried, they are afraid, they are seeing their exit from Aso Rock…………FeBUHARI all the way!

3 Likes

Re: See Why They Are Afraid………..they Want Elections Postponed! by jars9: 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
You need to be check last time edo and nassarawa goes with GEJ wait till your super clueless crying general cry his last cry, Lagos is divided and zamfara is PDP mark my word I work in zamfara their current governor messed up and the youth have decided to try the opposition which is pdp, I laugh in swahili when I see lagos and rivers it would shock you.
Re: See Why They Are Afraid………..they Want Elections Postponed! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is why I don't like human beings o....Lagos is PDP, Abia is APC, Kano is APGA..what does that mean??
Enough of all these baseless predictions...Feb 14 is not far again! Just wait and see!

Vote your Buhari...I hope you have your voters card@ op??

(1) (Reply)

Mini Presidential Poll Conducted & Results! / Are Saying APC Leaders No Get Certificate Too / I Confessed Our Pastor After Every Robbery Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.