Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,594 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints (20632 Views)

US Doctor & Missionary Sucessfully Treated For Ebola Hospitalised / EBOLA: FEC Approves Full Body Scanners At Ports Of Entry / Surgeons Sucessfully Reduce Baby’s Six Legs To Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
The unsuccessful recognition of my fingerprint scan, has been giving me much worries.
it really looks like a non-issue, but because of this, i have not been able to get my New National ID, Voters Card and more recently today, i went to obtain my BVN from GTBank and the same Biometrics Issue occurred. Now am thinking of getting an International Passport, and i dn't want the embarrassment where people will be getting theirs while i'll be told to kindly step aside after unsuccessful trials. It really makes one feel incomplete.
The green light when using Dermalog doesn't show on all of them. Some are yellow others outright red. I suspect it is as a result of my soft and little bit moist palm.
please if you have a solution, kindly tell me as i need help.
Thanks... Mods, Seun kindly frontpage too

2 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Redoil: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cut ur fingers off and replace it with that of ur gurlfriend.
Next time wash ur fingers with soap or clean thoroughly with spirit.

6 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Redoil:
Cut ur fingers off and replace it with that of ur gurlfriend.
Next time wash ur fingers with soap or clean thoroughly with spirit.
at the bank or what?
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Ploy(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
If you smoke, kindly stop it. It used to happen to me when I was smoking.

Get clean handkerchief to always go with.

Better still, don't get your bio metric captured. If it is not captured, you are a free man.

13 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Ploy:

Better still, don't get your bio metric captured. If it is not captured, you are a free man. I dn't smoke.. please i dn't understand the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by napa: 9:06am On Jan 31, 2015
@poster make sure u eat enough protein when next you have such appointments. Also milk and malt helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lalasticlala pls can u take this issue to Nairaland Front-page. This problem reappeared when I went for my MTN Sim Registration.

1 Like

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Meanwhile, when I bought new sims from an agent, had no problem registering it, now went to update the details of the old Sim, and the problem surfaced.

2 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by cutetopsey(f): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
lol
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by canalily(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
..that means you are not normal human being

1 Like

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by amunkita(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
OP two things re involved:

* Either u re a Confirm water child

OR

* U re the carrier of Lassa Fever antidote....

14 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by jerryunit48: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ha grin Aduro boys wish they are like you sef

1 Like

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by DirtyGold: 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Where have your fingers been?

2 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Benjom(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ploy:

Better still, don't get your bio metric captured. If it is not captured, you are a free man.

Funny you.
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by chimah3(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Maybe you a yahoo boy!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by bolaji3071(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by sczeska: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dab a cotton wool in spirit and rub on your thumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Ahmed4002(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bossforeva:
The unsuccessful recognition of my fingerprint scan, has been giving me much worries.
it really looks like a non-issue, but because of this, i have not been able to get my New National ID, Voters Card and more recently today, i went to obtain my BVN from GTBank and the same Biometrics Issue occurred. Now am thinking of getting an International Passport, and i dn't want the embarrassment where people will be getting theirs while i'll be told to kindly step aside after unsuccessful trials. It really makes one feel incomplete.
The green light when using Dermalog doesn't show on all of them. Some are yellow others outright red. I suspect it is as a result of my soft and little bit moist palm.
please if you have a solution, kindly tell me as i need help.
Thanks... Mods, Seun kindly frontpage too

Wash your hand thoroughly.
Or make use of Metholyted spirit then wipe with Clean Cloth.

4 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Jonathan sef
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Koolking(m): 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
You'll make a perfect lab specimen for the FBI & CIA

3 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by ACHIEVERBA: 3:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
YOU ARE NOT FROM THIS PLANET!
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
You are actually a LivingDead
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by martyns303(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mutants they walk among us

5 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by arabaribiti(m): 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Smoker's are liable to have problem at biometrics

1 Like

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by kelvyn7: 3:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Your finger print details are beyond the scope of biometric machines shocked

they cannot understand lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by airsaylongcon: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Move around with hand sanitiser or spirit to thoroughly clean your hands prior to scanning. Also learn to "bleed" your fingers before you scan them. Do this by squeezing (pushing) blood from the base of your fingers to the top. This will fill up the finger tips with blood improving the appearance of your prints

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by nouvelle(f): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
The key to it is that your fingers are dry, no ounce of moisture at all so if you have sweaty palms, it's a big issue. So my advice is wash hands thoroughly and hold a dry handkerchief so you dry each hand thoroughly before placing on the machine and any yellow or red finger showing on the dermalog should be wiped again

Then you should be calm, most times, sweaty palms increase when people are stressed.

As a causative factor, did you have any fire incident on your palms or burn marks on your fingertips?
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
(
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
A for Alien grin

1 Like

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by McCarlito(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
My brother..... Sorry to ask..

Are you a WELDER

8 Likes

Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by davvyRanking: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
stop dipping ur fingers in p*****s
Re: Biometrics Scanners Can't Sucessfully Recognise My Fingerprints by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Some people will still come here to blame PMB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Natural Skin Care Remedies Here / COVID-19 Update For September 10 2020 In Nigeria - (3,025 Tested) / How To Grow Old Gently, Healthy And Happily; Six (6) HINTS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.