Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns (1832 Views)

Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) / Troop Arrests Wanted Ex-militant Leader For Sabotaging The Economy / Apc Campaigns With Cow In One Of Their Rallies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by house37: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
I have observed with keen interest the biased way in which NTA broadcasts APC campaigns.They choose times when people are making important speeches to runcommentaries.At the end of some speeches you may end up not hearing anything the speaker has said.This does not happen in whichPDP RALLYcampaigns.rally

5 Likes

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by house37: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
This does not happen in PDPcampaigns

1 Like

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Funny enough i told someone at work today that there is something wrong in the way NTA broadcast anything concerning APC. Guess am not the only one observing

6 Likes

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by blackjack21(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Op, are you shoprice? grin

SAI FEBUHARI
#the BRINGER OF RAIN.
grin

3 Likes

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by Oyimzy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
So true ! The first time I noticed it I thought it was just a technical hitch.......
But after watching a good number APC campaigns including today's rally at Lagos I strongly believe they are Biased!

2 Likes

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by house37: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
It's so annoying afterall they''ve been paid to cover the rally.So many examples abound e.g when Governor Rotimi Amaechi was delivering his speech during the lagos rally, they ran their commentary almost all through the speech

2 Likes

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by xtanburg: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
Very True... 100%
I observed same

3 Likes

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by house37: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pls what other stations show the APC rallies.
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by hyfr(m): 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
All of these posters above me I pray God reason your matters this year. SMH

1 Like

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by doctokwus: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
That's y I luv nland.I know soon someone else wud have noticed it and opened a thread about it.
Op,u are very correct.It usually happens when any speaker starts badmouthing pdp or gej.
Its so unprofessional and is as poor as the colour background of the station.

3 Likes

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by walexzee11(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Infact..... I wanted to creat a thread about this! Imagine NTA censoring Tinubu and Amaechi's Speeches while they didn't do same to a slowpoke in PDP presidential campaign in Uyo saying Buhari run from Debating cos he his illiterate. Thank God MMF is ready to organise another debate...

I hope the shoeless Otuoke man will not run away from this and debate himself with Sammy Oposun!
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by Jorussia(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
I think NTA his unnecessarily bias.I watched PDP's rally today in calabar, When Ahmadu Ali was saying GMB should go and sit down,NTA neither mute nor discontinued it.
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by itetemi: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
front page.....
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by erunz(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC always bringing up propaganda and complaining.

1 Like

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by itetemi: 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
they even used ground cameras instead of an aerial camera resulting in funny picture shots.
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by chimerase2: 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
so what shld we do nw?
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
house37:
I have observed with keen interest the biased way in which NTA broadcasts APC campaigns.They choose times when people are making important speeches to runcommentaries.At the end of some speeches you may end up not hearing anything the speaker has said.This does not happen in whichPDP RALLYcampaigns.rally
broda God bless u.I thought I was d only one that noticed this stupidity.Happened yesterday when they broadcasted the Apc ibadan rally,the comrade Governor Oshiomole was speaking on corruption and all of a sudden they started their in house commentaries. And Nta wants buhari 2 participate in a debate organised by NTA.Height of cluelessness!
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by Kx: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
NTA has been unprofessional since time "imo river"!

They don't want the masses to hear speeches that are anti GEJ:
U only view APC rallies uncensored via live streaming certainly not thru big for nothing NTA
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by itetemi: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
imagine GMB agreeing to a debate with them,they will switch off the microphone intermittently to make him appear incoherent.liars.

1 Like

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by house37: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Very unprofessional.I really wish i could get an unbiased tv station to watch the APC campaigns

1 Like

Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by corolla1017: 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]I love naira land people say things the way a common man sees it. Too bad NTA after paying for that broadcast. And they don't do same to pdp I thought I was the only person that noticed it. With all this I now have soft spot to APC and I promise today to vote APC.
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by clevadani: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
I thought I was d only one that noticed it. NTA is a joke and useless just like our prez
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by phlemzy: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Unfortunately, the programme manager is only working based on given instruction from the DG. A national TV station full of biase.
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by ziccoit: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
NTA- National Tragedy Asshole. Big for nothing station.
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
That's the main reason APC backed out from the debate; NTA is involved!!!
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by tallfish145(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Especially when supporters are chanting 'Change Jonathan'
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by Oyimzy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
house37:
Pls what other stations show the APC rallies.
try TVC
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by house37: 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
Is TVC on dstv
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC bunch of noise makers and their illiterate party members.Shame upon you people that an illiterate man is leading you.
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by lagdmark(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
APC the crying party. They cried when Lagos state got new commissioner of police
They cried during presidential debate
They cried when Nigerians requested maalam buhari's certificate
They cried when tinubu continued on his drugs even after rehab
APC crying during campaign
APC crying and shielding tears everyday complaining of victimization.
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by benosky(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
If d nigerian army can b hijaked by dis desperate PDP den we should know dat NTA is in their pocket already. Why will APC even patronise dem wit dat thier black colour nd poor audio production?
Re: NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns by Dannyset(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
Maybe that's what is called "Gate keeping" in mass communication. But when u look at dis Cool FM ongoing polls, u won't blame NTA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Quick Reference Link / Gov. Gabriel Suswam Of Benue Made Grammatical Blunders Insulting Gmb / Unbelieveable! Buhari #GMB Drinks Tea With N30 Sachet Milo [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.