Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,738 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State (68620 Views)

Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by CyberTerrorist: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Baggars and Aiyes doing their thing..it's really gonna be hot in two weeks time..it was caused by two house of reps aspirants, one in APGA, the other in PDP lipsrsealed
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by mifavour(f): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Moz22:
chai! babe...you are too fine for this kind of comment na

what's has my face got to do with this

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by CyberTerrorist: 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
mifavour:

what's has my face got to do with this
Do I know you
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by armadeo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Lagusta:

Let me say the picture depicts a neurosurgery that went terrible....

Lagusta!!!! Lol.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by mifavour(f): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
Do I know you

dunno
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
r.i.p
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
chychyobbi:
this disturbing photo of alleged cultist whose name is said to be Swash...He was a suspected cult member.

According to the person that sent in the picture, he was killed yesterday morning by suspected to be cult members he had problem with at ESBS Junction while selling tickets for bus drivers.

The cult against cult war started from Awka last week and have now extended to Enugu. Sadly, Enugu's own is more bloody, they are reportedly Killing student and non student because cultism is not only student joins cults.. Please let us know the situation at Enugu if you reside there. See graphic photos as you continue...Abeg, photo is very disturbing ooh! So if you no get heart, no look!!

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/01/omg-see-graphic-photos-of-allegged-cult.html
These ppl no go hear word eh. See nnoo cry dont join them, live your nornal life, you wont listen. Now see what they did to this Mofo. angry sad
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by emperorchedda(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
He wasnt a cult member. If he was he would have been aware of the ongoing war and not come out in public. Someone just took advantage of the war and killed swash for personal reasons

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by CyberTerrorist: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
mifavour:

dunno
Cus ur face looks familiar.. Anyway, I can see that you're anti-Buhari. Just beware of his attack dogs here cos they are on rampage..
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by armadeo(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
endymetrix:
for me to be powerful and get all I want in this world Wow! So show me how powerful you are by telling me the names of my paternal and maternal uncles, and also command 5 million naira to appear in my bedroom right now.

When will people stop decieving themselves
U see the consequences of cultism and you are here luring members to join your deceptive society.

Mr man look at your grammar and look at the grammar of the person you quoted. He only has poverty to share. With all the wealth he can't even afford a secretary to at least type for him.
He should pay you for lectures in English and his mother tongue.

Illiterate scammer.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by mifavour(f): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
Cus ur face looks familiar.. Anyway, I can see that you're anti-Buhari. Just beware of his attack dogs here cos they are on rampage..

like I give a hoot what any of them think... mtchew. so where do u think you know me from

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by piagetskinner(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
For a moment there, I thought it was his mouth that was slit open until I looked intently and I realised twas his brains pouring out...chai very GraPhic!!

------Hope other cult members learn
------hope he had time to repent
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by CyberTerrorist: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
mifavour:

like I give a hoot what any of them think... mtchew. so where do u think you know me from
I can see that you're a brave girl, that's cool. I think I knew you from my former school in SE...right?
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by adexsimply(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
holicalpha:
Don't know what to say... R.I.P cus it's obvious that you didn't die in peace.

-------- Valar Moghulis
Valar Dohaeris
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Soso990240(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
dragan:
I gotta say im kinda disappointed nobody made a comment like this about S.Easterners

Is it only south Easterners that school in Enugu state? Or do u knw d person dat killed him?

1 Like

Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by PrinxPeera(m): 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
yah this happened in enugu this week suspected to be an 'area cult' which is more deadlier than school cult. BEWARE OF CULTISM because it is either you end up runnin away from home or you get killed by your fellow members or opposition cult.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Soso990240(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
All this wey don spoil game by blending natives wey no dey school
U dey game?
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by pamdaniel(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
Soso990240:
grin ;DIf u be Juuu,u ar safe
if I be gentile nko?
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
kandiikane:
We have been desensitized so much that, people can easily see this and just waka pass or continue eating their food.
i wouldn't call that a bad thing...i mean Nigeria today is so tough that you cannot afford to be screaming like a sissy at the sight of blood. I dont pity the guy if truly he was a cultist. I have an idea of the evils he may have committed in his life time...he just got payback.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Wat will he now tell God wen he gets to heaven now
and who told you he is going to heaven
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by makazona(m): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
my friend living very close to the guys house narrated the urgly incidence to me ooo.

but cults in Enugu kill only "dirty" targets nah.how come they kill innocent pple again according to d op?.thats bad o

what is bad is bad.CULTISM is bad.period.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Edusouls(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
university boys kwenu,parents where is your son? ooh my son is in the university reading estate management..wow wonderful he is really doing well congrats.! thanks my friend...
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by mifavour(f): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
I can see that you're a brave girl, that's cool. I think I knew you from my former school in SE...right?

dunno shaa
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by SaintAlbert53: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
medicine after death..
i guess his mama tld him b4 cumin 2 skul,2 stay clear away 4rm cultism..
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Wat will he now tell God wen he gets to heaven now
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Soso990240(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2015
pamdaniel:
if I be gentile nko?
Did I type JEW? I typed JUUU..na u knw d one u be.
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by CyberTerrorist: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
mifavour:

dunno shaa
I see..but you are schooling in SE?
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by dwightdoctore(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Eeeeyah...
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by DonaldGenes(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
De don cult u.RIP

Seconded
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by endymetrix(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
armadeo:

Mr man look at your grammar and look at the grammar of the person you quoted. He only has poverty to share. With all the wealth he can't even afford a secretary to at least type for him.
He should pay you for lectures in English and his mother tongue.

Illiterate scammer.
My brother its serious o! The gramatical errors in his post already reflects his level of mental poverty linked to material abject poverty. Senseless individuals may still fall prey of his deception. One Love bro!!
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by mifavour(f): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
I see..but you are schooling in SE?

yes
Re: Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State by Soso990240(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
Baggars and Aiyes doing their thing..it's really gonna be hot in two weeks time..it was caused by two house of reps aspirants, one in APGA, the other in PDP lipsrsealed
This is not about d War in town.The guy no dey involved.Na for Abakpa dat ur show de happen live.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Killers Of Stephen Urueye, LUTH Doctor / Thief Locks Himself Inside Victim’s Car (photo) / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.