Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray (936 Views)

Pro-jonathan Elements Behind Renewed Agitation For Biafra - Senator Sani / Feb Poll: Emirs Rebuff Pro-jonathan Lobby / Dickson Accuses Pro-jonathan Group Of Destabilising Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by Ama80(f): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Whomever dat detest gud things will never encounter one.i therefore declare 1.anybody who says d president isn't working,as u travel on d gud roads he has constructed/rehabilitated may d road turn to a death trap n swallow u up.2.as u fly thru our restructured airport n improved airspace
may dey cause u air mishaps.3 as u eat d rice n oda farm produce as a result of improved agricultural policies of ds govt,they shal turn to poison.4.d benefits of improved electricity shal elude u n ur cohorts;d a.c shal turn to heater n vice versa.if you appreciate gud thin,gud thin will b ur lot,if odawise,u know where you belong.Gejites feel free to add urs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by temitemi1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
A big AMEN to that!!!
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by obontami: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteAPC #VoteGMB2015

8 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
The quintessential id!ot.
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by Ama80(f): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
RicKyRichards:
The quintessential id!ot.
bros pls we AR stil praying.6.if they use kerosene bought@50 naira may it turn to water in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by demelza: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Witches also pray.
So continue!

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by Akpan107(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Dear Lord, give GEJ the strength to rule and hondover to a credible person in 2019. May the Lord answer our prayers, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by kay1one(m): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Any spirit of buhariasis that makes people say "sai buhari" sounding similar to "hail hitler" we destroy ijn!!!

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by Ama80(f): 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Kay1.ur signature is really a food for thought.
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by Ama80(f): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
Witches also pray.
So continue!
demelza sounds like demented.i understand.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by erunz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amen

1 Like

Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by kay1one(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ama80:
Kay1.ur signature is really a food for thought.

Your topic is really interesting!
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by demelza: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ama80:
demelza sounds like demented.i understand.
I knew you would soon reveal your true self Ama sheep. You are here pouring curses on your family in the guise of prayer.
Continue.
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by kay1one(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
I knew you would soon reveal your true self Ama sheep. You are here pouring curses on your family in the guise of prayer.
Continue.

Procrastinate!
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by demelza: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
kay1one:

Procrastinate!
grin Aye aye Sire!
It will be done tomorrow shaparly.
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by Ama80(f): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
demelza:
Continue.
bros ds ur manifestation is as a result of our prayers.anybody who says Gudluck is not working may his good works elude you we never finish praying demented is manifesting already.more prayer gejites
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by demelza: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ama80:
bros ds ur manifestation is as a result of our prayers.anybody who says Gudluck is not working may his good works elude you we never finish praying demented is manifesting already.more prayer gejites
grin Reading your text is actually giving me a headache, so I'll leave you to your thing.
Your family needs that prayer more, just saying.
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by Udpconcept(m): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
And may God run the life of all of u GEJite the way GEJ
is running Nigeria can I hear u shout amen
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by NnamdiN: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2015
On behalf of other well meaning and sensible nigerians, may the good Lord strengthen president GEJ, bless him with knowledge to run the affairs of our dear nation, equip him with the holyghostfire(and weapons of course)to deal with Boko boys, obj, buhari/osibanjo/tinubu, and a resounding victory at the polls come 14th February.

May the enemies of nigeria never sleep from the sounds of trains, may constant electricity electrocute them, may their cars break down on Benin ore road, may they queue for bread and petrol, may their certificates disappear when they're due for promotions, our federal universities will never admit them, the youths amongst them will never be beneficiaries of YOUWIN(burn their fingers when they want to write proposals) they'll always miss their flights, they will start and never finish, they'll shall feed on raw fertilizer. Father we have prayed, answer us oh Lord. In Jesus name
Re: Pro-jonathan Come Let Us Pray by Ama80(f): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2015
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alafin And Awujale Were The Baale Who Change Their Title In History / When GEJ Said Owning A Jet Was Sign Of Economic Progress, I Was Ashamed- Utomi / BREAKING!!! Prof Osinbajo Blasts Out GEJ Over His Comment About Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.