Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See (990 Views)

The Banner Buhari Will Not Like To See. / Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See by WisdomFlakes: 8:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
A video on the Jonathan years is trending on YouTube.
You can watch it here and form your judgement

[flash=560,315]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb3VHCcgXL0[/flash]

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See by WisdomFlakes: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Leave your comments.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See by sammieblaize: 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Be it pdp or apc this is actually sad when you think about it we need to actually reason as a country
Re: EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See by WisdomFlakes: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
sammieblaize:
Be it pdp or apc this is actually sad when you think about it we need to actually reason as a country

Not just sad bro, tragic is more like it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Another reason why I won't vote. There's no issue based campaign. No candidate is telling me what he'd do to take Nigeria out of this quagmire and how he intends to do it. All am seeing is smear campaigns and counter smear campaigns. GMB has no Certificate,GEJ has no Phd. GMB falsified result,GEJ falsified his age. GMB documentary,GEJ documentary. GMB loses - baboons and dogs wld be soaked in blood. GEJ loses and Nigeria must divide. Same shit from the two idiots. No one is telling me how they'd make the average Nigerian on the street have the means to survive,how they'd settle the incessant disputes between farmers and herdsmen,how they'd bridge the gap between the haves and the have nots,how they'd diversify the economy,how they'd develop the youths and stop using them as tools for attacking opponents... Am disillusioned with GEJ,but GMB is not the answer. The bastards are all the same. My heart bleeds that I have to wait till 2019 to have another chance. *face down*.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See by stevecantrell: 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
No10:
Another reason why I won't vote. There's no issue based campaign. No candidate is telling me what he'd do to take Nigeria out of this quagmire and how he intends to do it. All am seeing is smear campaigns and counter smear campaigns. GMB has no Certificate,GEJ has no Phd. GMB falsified result,GEJ falsified his age. GMB documentary,GEJ documentary. GMB loses - baboons and dogs wld be soaked in blood. GEJ loses and Nigeria must divide. Same shit from the two idiots. No one is telling me how they'd make the average Nigerian on the street have the means to survive,how they'd settle the incessant disputes between farmers and herdsmen,how they'd bridge the gap between the haves and the have nots,how they'd diversify the economy,how they'd develop the youths and stop using them as tools for attacking opponents... Am disillusioned with GEJ,but GMB is not the answer. The bastards are all the same. My heart bleeds that I have to wait till 2019 to have another chance. *face down*.

Option 3 is on the table, it may be used soon.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See by Azo(m): 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Guys click the link below to vote as regards the feb 14 election in a real poll. Pls share and broadcast.
http://vote.pollcode.com/71756982
Re: EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wow!..

What a documentary!

smh
Re: EXCLUSIVE: In Video -- The Documentary Jonathan Will Not Like You To See by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 31, 2015
stevecantrell:

Option 3 is on the table, it may be used soon.
. And that wld be?

(1) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Asks Nigerians To Donate Money For Her Fathers' Campaign [photo] / Jonathan On His Way To Becoming A Dictator! Deploys Soldiers To Tinubu House / Jonathan Administration Reversed Nigeria's Anti-corruption Gains - TI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.