Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

My Little Kobo To The APC And PDP Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Little Kobo To The APC And PDP Supporters (629 Views)

PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To / Bauchi Presidential Rally Was Attacked By PDP Supporters - Yuguda / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Kobo To The APC And PDP Supporters by israelboy1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2015
Obama said and i quote "Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."

Rick Warren said and i quote "Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It's a journey of discovery - there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair."

1 Like

Re: My Little Kobo To The APC And PDP Supporters by israelboy1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
What we are capable of doing, waiting for another person to do it will definetely place us on the high seat of regret, wishing we never did what we are about doing.

Let the youths eyes be opened.
Let them wake up from their slumber
it's easy but tough
but more can still be achieved ....thats until we realize we are the god of our ownselves

i case my rest
Re: My Little Kobo To The APC And PDP Supporters by Firefire(m): 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
israelboy1:

Rick Warren said and i quote [size=18pt]"Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It's a journey of discovery - there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair.[/size]"

Aligned. cool
Re: My Little Kobo To The APC And PDP Supporters by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
And your poiÑt is?
Re: My Little Kobo To The APC And PDP Supporters by A7(m): 9:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
Have no idea what thread purpose was
Re: My Little Kobo To The APC And PDP Supporters by israelboy1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
barcanista:
And your poiÑt is?

read it again
Re: My Little Kobo To The APC And PDP Supporters by israelboy1(m): 11:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
A7:
Have no idea what thread purpose was

#MyCharityComment.

thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

8 PDP Governors In Secret Pact With APC Aheadof Presidential Poll / Delta Mother’s Day Prayer: Uduaghan Tasks Deltans On Unity / Public Holiday In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.