Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial - Programming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial (22807 Views)

Loki v 1.8 http Bot | Best Botnet 2017| Programming Tutorial |all Browser / ARM Processor Programming Tutorial / C++ Programming Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by ade95: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Adefolamionitiri95@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Seunvense(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
VINCENTOLUWASEUN@GMAIL.COM
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by oladeledave: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2015
Server/Desktop Engineer at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Server/Desktop Engineer

Job Description
The Server/Desktop Engineer is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff, volunteers, and Partners.
This individual will assist project teams with technical issues in the Initiation and Planning phases of the Company's standard Project Methodology (SDLC).
These activities include the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy; research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out the solutions.
Participation on projects is focused on smoothing the transition of projects from development staff to production staff by performing operations activities within the project life-cycle.

This individual is accountable for the following systems: Linux and Windows (both physical and virtual) systems that support LAN infrastructure; Linux, Windows and Application systems that support security and email systems; Responsibilities on these systems include installation, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development.
Responsibilities
Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing data center environments.
Performing routine audits of systems and software.
Performing backups.
Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
Installing and configuring new hardware and software (e.g. database systems).
Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
Answering technical queries and dealing with often frustrated users.
Responsibility for security.
Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
Troubleshooting any reported problems.
System performance tuning.
Ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running.
Qualifications
B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or physics will be a distinct advantage
Minimum of 4+ years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in server/desktop administration; experience within an exchange or financial services organization preferred
Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft (preferred)
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2015.

APPLY HERE: http://dynamicexploits..com/2015/06/serverdesktop-engineer-at-growth-in.html
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by FyrByrd: 10:15am On Jun 25, 2015
oluwatobiajueyitsi@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by icedtrice(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Icedtrice@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by zhukafa(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
Thanks for your kindness towards us. zhukafa@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Auxigen(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Peterkin201159@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by chilez(f): 5:55am On Jun 26, 2015
Thanks for this post op, pls send to my mail chilezdengr@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by icedtrice(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2015
hakeemham1@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by icedtrice(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2015
hakeemham1@gmail.com.... Dis is the 2nd time I am sending my E-mail address.. Plss help me
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by adebtech(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2015
hardebtech@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by icedtrice(m): 9:28am On Jun 27, 2015
Plsss my email add is hakeemham1@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by cotmag(m): 11:20am On Jun 27, 2015
onojasunday6@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by izutex007(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
HCpaul:
I welcome you all in the name of the Lord.

My faith does'nt permit me and my group to be selfish as we are entitled to give not just in materializm but including our knowledge.

The training goes beyond programming but only those who believe us will unveil the hidden secretes.

We can see how newbeis or young inspired programmers are struggling even with the fear of not Understanding.
I am welcoming your choice as we will be taking you personal programming tutorial via mailing.

To abridge the whole words, kindly drop down your mail before we commence as the list is about to full. I only want nairalanders to benefit also.

Drop your mail:

Note: We dont report to any of our accusations and persecutions.

Many are entitled to ignore but be among the few that will believe.

This is our offer for you!

izutex4real@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by oluwajubelo1: 10:58am On Jun 28, 2015
ige.oluwasegun@yahoo.co.uk
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Obatechnologies(m): 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
obatechnologiez@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by atomic1111: 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
gekpere@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Kazsat2004: 3:11am On Jun 29, 2015
Kazsat2013@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Tabryta1: 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
jay4ever007@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by nyabinghi(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
Tobamuwasan@yahoo.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Netlouis: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Is d e-learning stil active
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Edubaff: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Nnodimstanley@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by crikid: 1:57am On Jul 09, 2015
anetorchristianmark@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by asifawarley(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2015
asifawarley@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by asifawarley(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2015
asifawarley@gmail. com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Adedotun69(m): 10:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Adedotun69@hotmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Notion(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ochigold@gmail.com

Thanks in advance
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by sircloudio(m): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2015
[/color]sircloudio@hotmail.com[color=#000099]sircloudio@hotmail.comsircloudio@hotmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Integrity4u(m): 1:43am On Jul 11, 2015
oladipupointegrityoladayo@gmail.com
Re: PPT: Personal Programming Tutorial by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Tochilyn@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tutorials On Game Programming / MTN App Developers Competition Thread / Nigerian Developed Mobile Apps - Yaay Or Nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.