Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya (6511 Views)

US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern / Buhari Admonishes CBN Governor For Bringing Jim Ovia To Washington DC Dinner / Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by yomanovic: 5:20am On Jan 31, 2015
jameseva:

no sir, we are not surprised. Just deeply sad that the 'dunce' is still at the helm of affairs of the country. Cant wait enough for 14th. God bless the General, God bless Nigeria.

I'm more surprised that some Nigerians come and still brag about him. No be Jona wey we know!
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by focus7: 5:24am On Jan 31, 2015
That is the life of Mr. Corruption is display. A WAISTER.
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by yomanovic: 5:50am On Jan 31, 2015
Brightology2:
If Gej win dis election,dey will say it was ringed.bt if Gmb win,it is free n fair.i jst wounder wat will happen in dis country wen Gej wins d election.may God help us all.

Bro, with the AIT online incident, its clear that a free and fair election will send GEJ packing. The President himself and his various supporters have seen the handwriting on the wall and that's evident in the PDP's desperate plans to shift the election by 6 good months so that they can go back to the drawing board.

You have been preseident for 6 years and you are jittery over election. If I were to be GEJ, I would be considering 'resignation' at a time like this cos he's got about only 20 percent of Nigerians behind him. I guess the seat has never been this hot
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by Richhommie(m): 6:00am On Jan 31, 2015
yomanovic:

Bro, with the AIT online incident, its clear that a free and fair election will send GEJ packing. The President himself and his various supporters have seen the handwriting on the wall and that's evident in the PDP's desperate plans to shift the election by 6 good months so that they can go back to the drawing board.

You have been preseident for 6 years and you are jittery over election. If I were to be GEJ, I would be considering 'resignation' at a time like this cos he's got about only 20 percent of Nigerians behind him. I guess the seat has never been this hot

GEJ no sharp at all.
The guy still needs orientation. He has been taking things for granted now his eyes are about to open up to reality.
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by nerodenero: 6:25am On Jan 31, 2015
It's only a fool that goes to bed when his house is on fire.

Nigerians are living under harsh conditions,yet are leaders live in luxury with our collective wealth.So appalling!
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by yehmi01(m): 6:25am On Jan 31, 2015
sholatech:
For clarification, this happened sometime in 2013 and a fancy to most Kenyans then. Gej went with many Private Sector leaders to solidify Kenya Nigeria Relations. People in the entourage such as Jim Ovia, Kase Lawal, Dangote etc went with their private jets,not the president flying 7 private jets. It marked a major milestone In the bilateral relations leading to Kase Lawal company getting great slice of Kenya oil industry and Dangote Cement factory got a boost in Kenya. Visa on Arrival For Nigerians got smoothend and the Kenya Government also reciprocated and visited Nigeria

Thanks for the clarification but to be honest let's look at it this was.

1. Weather this happened in 2005 or 1999 is not the issue. 2013 was just some years ago and I don't think a jet was a fancy to an average Kenyan citizen let alone a minister and I find this comment of yours more like an insult to an average kanyan its a jet for Christ sake not a space shuttle what's fancy about it. This is still January 2015 some months back was 2014 so 2013 is close enough to make this bad.

2. What is the capacity of a jet or an air plane. That one plane can't carry all of them, max 2.

If you have ever been on an air plane you would know that one plane can carry all of them without any issue.

So if he was going with 200 delegates and the 200 of them had airplanes so you would say they should go to Kenya with 200 jets abi, that's a black man way of thinking and its wasteful.

Their is not one reason good enough for all of them to carry jet one after the other as you clam if not that they wanted to showoff.

3. I believe strongly that what ever results and achivements gotten then can still be gotten with 1 jet.

His presence alone in Kenya was enough if he knew who he was, the seven jet would not have made any difference. Do you know the resources needed for a jet let alone 7.

Its was a pure waste of resources. Period

And that's why I questioned his special advisers.
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by Brightology2(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2015
yomanovic:

ok lets wait after d election.bt remember only qualified pple dat can vote.i mean those with their pvc nt online pple or d crowd u see on campaign ground.
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by Brightology2(m): 8:00am On Jan 31, 2015
50calibre:

What a retar*d!! From your idiotic comments to your appalling way of writing, you reek of stupi*dity.
tanks 4 d insult n God bless u.
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by Brightology2(m): 8:01am On Jan 31, 2015
Cry me a river
bayulll01:
heaven will be utterly ashamed of ur stupidity,ur parent will be weeping for ur level of idiocy,ur kids will be embarrass as how did they have such father,7jets and this is all you can say,wasting of public funds no wonder ur life is dejected
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by samtol4(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2015
Brightology2:
If Gej win dis election,dey will say it was ringed.bt if Gmb win,it is free n fair.i jst wounder wat will happen in dis country wen Gej wins d election.may God help us all.
if GEJ wins dat will be disaster for this country .oh you see nothing wrong one man visiting kenya with 7Jets?
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by Brightology2(m): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2015
samtol4:
if GEJ wins dat will be disaster for this country .oh you see nothing wrong one man visiting kenya with 7Jets?
there is a probability dat all d 7 jet re nt his,maybe frds accompany him with their private jet.
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by Brightology2(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Biko u pple shld leave me,am nt Gej mouthpiece.
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by ninovandross(m): 8:31am On Jan 31, 2015
Brightology2:
there is a probability dat all d 7 jet re nt his,maybe frds accompany him with their private jet.
Wic dirty rent, why pple dey talk like dis na, hw person go even wake up rent 7jets because him won go kenya #no offence to kenyans
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by Brightology2(m): 8:35am On Jan 31, 2015
ninovandross:
Wic dirty rent, why pple dey talk like dis na, hw person go even wake up rent 7jets because him won go kenya #no offence to kenyans
if u tink am lieing go n ask my oga @ d top
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by sholatech(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Two simple answers:
1. We are in a political period, maybe you also trying to score cheap polical points with this. I have business in Kenya and when I say it's a fancy, it no way derided kenyans. It is a popular story the Kenyans gist about.
2. You still don't get it, the Seven Jets were not for President Goodluck Jonathan. All those business men I mentioned fly around in their private jets. Those jets were for them, not for him. He uses an obvious and conspicuous presidential airline
yehmi01:

Thanks for the clarification but to be honest let's look at it this was.

1. Weather this happened in 2005 or 1999 is not the issue. 2013 was just some years ago and I don't think a jet was a fancy to an average Kenyan citizen let alone a minister and I find this comment of yours more like an insult to an average kanyan its a jet for Christ sake not a space shuttle what's fancy about it. This is still January 2015 some months back was 2014 so 2013 is close enough to make this bad.

2. What is the capacity of a jet or an air plane. That one plane can't carry all of them, max 2.

If you have ever been on an air plane you would know that one plane can carry all of them without any issue.

So if he was going with 200 delegates and the 200 of them had airplanes so you would say they should go to Kenya with 200 jets abi, that's a black man way of thinking and its wasteful.

Their is not one reason good enough for all of them to carry jet one after the other as you clam if not that they wanted to showoff.

3. I believe strongly that what ever results and achivements gotten then can still be gotten with 1 jet.

His presence alone in Kenya was enough if he knew who he was, the seven jet would not have made any difference. Do you know the resources needed for a jet let alone 7.

Its was a pure waste of resources. Period

And that's why I questioned his special advisers.

Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by minister2015: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ is just clueless n irresponsible for flying around with 7-jet while majority r languishing in abject poverty! The NOI gele even agreed our GINI index is on the increase.
PVC: PERTINENT TO VOTE OUT CLUELESSNESS.
SAI GMB
Re: Kenyan Foreign Minister Mocks GEJ For Bringing 7 Jets to Kenya by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2015
yomanovic:

Won pe yan lole, o ngbomo eran jo! They refer to him as a thief but sounds like music in his ears and therefore chooses to dance.

This only shows how wasteful our leaders are. They only enreach their pocket even in the face of continuously dwindling living standard of our people.
lets estimate the cost of these jets, may be i wnt b atlist help in one way or the other, GMB isn't a saint but with wat we av on ground he is better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Forms New Party In America / The Most Developed South East State / Happening Right Now In Owerri: Unknown Gunmen Out About On The Streets In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.