Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo (996 Views)

Tattooed Lady: "I Paid N10,000 To Soldiers In Port-Harcourt For Wearing Tattoo" / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Pela Okiemute Shares Photo Of Himself And His Sister Before & After Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by prettyprettywow: 1:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo. In her own words, ”Stay away from tattoos, don’t border to have any not even little because the moment you do, you keep on going for more.” She further shared a photo story of how she shed tears while getting the tats back then – she claims she endured the pains like a strong lady cos she was doing something that meant a lot to her back then.

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/tonto-dikeh-shares-photo-of-painful.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by REDLEEPS: 3:26pm On Jan 31, 2015
WHO SEND AM MESSAGE?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Painful Moments Of Her Large Back Tattoo by nanauju(f): 12:49am On Feb 02, 2015
REDLEEPS:
WHO SEND AM MESSAGE?
My dear if u ask me na who I go ask

(1) (Reply)

A Brand Of Dove Cream Has Got Particles...jst Confused / Flash Sale For Shoes At 12pm -3pm / This Fashion Brand Is Using El Chapo To Sell Its Ridiculous Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.