Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds (1311 Views)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / GMB And Tinubu Disagree On Ministers, Transition Team? - Believeafrica.net / Finally GEJ Gets Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by Domaro: 3:31am On Jan 31, 2015
the leading site in Nigeria NAIRABET has added the two major contenders in the February 14 presidential election. Time has come when Nigerians will put their money where their voice are. no more braging, no more sentiment, bet for what you believe in. dont brag for noting BRAG & BET and lose/make money. The two giants are GMB vs GEJ with their corresponding odds of 2.0 vs 1.4. Presently GEJ has the lesser odd indicating a brighter chances. place your bet now that the odd is still high because 2.0 may reduce to 1.8 and 1.4 may reduce to 1.0, but be careful as you bet not to lose your money and your candidate as well. you can now start ...Goodluck!

source: www.

Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by Domaro: 3:34am On Jan 31, 2015
if you dodge debate you cant dodge de BET sir.

Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by Gboliwe: 3:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Lol @ the owners of nairabet. That's a smart way to think. And No, I won't be betting. Its against my faith. tongue
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by CyberTerrorist: 3:52am On Jan 31, 2015
GEJ all the way...Why won't GEJ have lesser odd?..Everybody knows GEJ will win grin
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by femmy2010(m): 3:58am On Jan 31, 2015
Sai GMB
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by DevilishKiller: 4:03am On Jan 31, 2015
femmy2010:
Sai GMB

Back it up with your money
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by DevilishKiller: 4:06am On Jan 31, 2015
Akin alabi is a bastard why not make it Gmb 2.0 and Gej 8.0 since they claim Buhari is more popular it would have been better because i fit stake 20k on it.

Wetin i go use 1.4 odds do?
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by CyberTerrorist: 4:09am On Jan 31, 2015
DevilishKiller:
Akin alabi is a bastard why not make it Gmb 2.0 and Gej 8.0 since they claim Buhari is more popular it would have been better because i fit stake 20k on it.

No mind that oilyngbati grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by mekd: 4:10am On Jan 31, 2015
DevilishKiller:

grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by yomanovic: 4:20am On Jan 31, 2015
DevilishKiller:

what a very dumb post. GEJ is incubent now and there is every chance pdp use the armed force to intimate voters and opposition for their own favour, the way it has always been.
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by jojomario(m): 4:25am On Jan 31, 2015
CyberTerrorist:
GEJ all the way...Why won't GEJ have lesser odd?..Everybody knows GEJ will win grin
FYM
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by mekd: 4:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Hahaha, Buhari they play home while Jonathan they away. Upon say jona they play away them still give am small 1.40 anyway i wan bet for away team to win FIRST half /full-time at least make the odd plenty
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by yomanovic: 4:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Ok let's do this.

Your life shall be run in the same way GEJ-led FG has ran Nigeria.

Hit 'like' to 'reject' and hit 'share' for 'amen'.
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by jojomario(m): 4:31am On Jan 31, 2015
To win SW , NE, NW- GMB 1.02 / GEJ 7.00

To win SS, SE, NC- GMB 2.00. / GEJ 1.80
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by smartardy(m): 4:36am On Jan 31, 2015
me I go double chance Gej grin
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by badmus1346(m): 4:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Voting start. 12 o clock GEJ 5million vote Buhari 1.2million....
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by emalek86(m): 6:14am On Jan 31, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were
only
four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile
there
were five people in it. The first person was
Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best
footballer, I cant die now". So he took one
parachute and left. The second who was Aliko
Dangote said "I'm the richest man in Africa
and
I'm too young to die". So he took the second
parachute and left. The third was Gen Buhari
and
he said: " I'm the smartest in the world so I
can't
die now, my people still need me". So he
took
one and left. Then it was left with Pope
Francis
and a little school girl. The Pope said to the
little
girl " take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life
for
you". The little girl replied no need for that
"there are two parachutes left. The Pope
asked
her: "how come?" The little girl replied:
"Buhari
took my school bag" thinking it was a
parachute.
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by Tonylyte(m): 6:26am On Jan 31, 2015
Even 90% of buhari supporters here on nairaland will go for gej over buhari.
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by femmy2010(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Back it up with your money

I don't do betting.
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by DevilishKiller: 8:46am On Jan 31, 2015
femmy2010:

I don't do betting.

Then STF
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by femmy2010(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Then STF

You are a slowpoke.
Anofia.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by DevilishKiller: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2015
femmy2010:

You are a slowpoke.
Anofia.

Thunder fire your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i
Ara gbagbuo nna
Otolo gbagbuo nne i
Afo sagbuo nne i
Thunder fire your mama and papa
Ezi ofia
Anu mpama
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by femmy2010(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2015
DevilishKiller:

Thunder fire your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Otu nne i
Ara gbagbuo nna
Otolo gbagbuo nne i
Afo sagbuo nne i
Thunder fire your mama and papa
Ezi ofia
Anu mpama

I shake head for you.
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by DevilishKiller: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2015
femmy2010:

I shake head for you.

And i shake dickkk for your mother
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by femmy2010(m): 10:04am On Jan 31, 2015
DevilishKiller:

And i shake dickkk for your mother

Okay,is that all u can do?
Lol
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by Domaro: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2015
[/b]sai buhari no be for mouth ooo. we need ur cash.

MOD FRONT PAGE NAA.

na only you wan hit jackpot
Re: Presidential Race Hits As GMB And GEJ Gets Betting Odds by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Lolzz

(1) (Reply)

One Of Jimi Agbaje's Fan Blast Him On Facebook / BREAKING: Jonathan Admits Nigeria Lied Over Morocco Phone Row; Orders Probe / If I Were Jona- Buhari Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.